Romance Wanted!! Updated - 1-7-13 Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:30 pm
Here are the hearts that are seeking their forever love, or maybe just a light-hearted fling!

Some need love in the pride they are in, others are willing to follow love wherever it leads!

Please Note: All my characters are heterosexual. Any and all romantic ventures will be with the opposite gender.

Back To The Plot Hub!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:01 pm
My HYENAS

none at this time  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:06 pm
MY MALE LIONS

User Image
Name: Damu'ajadi
Pride: none
Looking For: Flings with lionesses! He's in the Stormborn now, and loves the lifestyle.

User Image
Name: Sahak
Pride: Rogue, headed for Ela
Looking For: Either a plot with a lioness in the roguelands that leads him to a different pride, or an Ela girl he can meet and discover love with. He's very gentle and aches to belong, to have family again. His parents are in Ela, Mantis Clan, and he will eventually be joining them there, if no other plots present themselves.

User Image
Name: Beyler
Pride: Bahari'mtoto
Looking For: A mate to fuss over and adore. He's also made to be hen-pecked if you'd rather. Just someone he can latch onto and use to find a purpose in life (living for her). He's rather meek and easily badgered, but he means well, and does try his best to look after the females in his life. He's a bit clumsy and awkward, but has a heart of gold.

User Image
Name: Renado
Pride: Rogue
Looking For: ANYTHING! This poor boy is blank-blank-blank! There were a couple places I don't think he was supposed to go, but I don't even mind if he stays a rogue. Any plots, any flings, anything. He needs development!

User Image
Name: Akir
Looking For: A mate, possibly a pride! I have a few ideas for him, but nothing solid. Akir is a very peaceful male, in touch with his feelings, quiet natured. He'd be good for a high-strung female or someone wishing to escape drama and turmoil.

User Image
Name: Romus'valgus
Pride: Kitwana'antara (disease pride)
Looking For: Plots and mate! He is a carrier, and won't leave the pride, but he likes to tell stories from beyond the pride's borders. He's part of an adopted wing to the great Sliabh family, thus he can take a Sliabh-blood mate, but I'm not sure if he would. He's sweet-tempered, chipper, and very tolerant.

User Image
Name: Lrrtok'mokri (Mokri for short)
Pride: Iknimaya (Navi pride)
Looking For: Plots of all sorts! Mokri is an artisan singer. He likes to make others laugh, and seeks knowledge out first or second-hand as much as possible.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:11 pm
MY FEMALE LIONS

User Image
Name: Hwena'menari
Pride: Iknimayan (Navi)
Personality: She's rather blank.
Looking For: A Navi boy! I'm open to something dramatic and juicy for her. Pridal and rogue males accepted, so long as the rogue joins the pride.

User Image
Name: Rasima'sahar
Pride: Rogue (despite her cert)
Looking For: Plots! Any juicy plots at all! She grew up in U'W, but was too feisty for the pridal life. She's been set free by her mother, and is now wandering alone in the roguelands. She is strong-willed, emotional, and longs for love and family like she never did have. I'm open to most prides for her, suggest something!

User Image
Name: Rimma'hazat
Looking For: Rimma likely is heading for the Stormborn, unless I can find a Swampie boy for her. She's a stubborn, hard-headed, but highly curious female. I'd love for this tendency to get her in trouble. I want a mate for her, whether from the roguelands, Stormborn, or Swampies.

User Image
Name: App'la / Cleverflower
Pride: Kizingo'zaa
Looking For: Plots and a mate! She's shrewd in trading, and loves being a merchant. She's very even-tempered and intelligent, but needs someone to bring some passion into her life.

User Image
Name: Rusha'maua (Maua for short)
Pride: Mwezi'johari
Looking For: A Tianxia mate! I'd like for her to migrate to this allied pride. SHE would like to marry a high class, but I will accept middle class as well. Someone pretty to go with her coat. Maua is pretty vain, and would love a male who admired her beauty. She doesn't really have any special skills other than hunting. This could change with plots! I also might be willing to consider either a back-plotted arranged marriage, or for her to leave the pride. I'd rather not, if possible, though. (She has been offered in a plot, but not yet accepted or rejected.)

User Image
Name: Releeshahn (Leesha for short)
Looking For: Current tentative plots to put her in Tianxia as a messenger. She is a seer, and her visions would help her remember what she's been told to relay. (She has been offered to a Tianxian male, but rp has not yet happened.)

User Image
Name: Shanshan (not gonna mess with her big long name, lol)
Pride: Tianxia
Looking For: Mate plot! She intends to move to East House to become a Student. She is very demure, dignified, and refined. Despite her middle-class status, she carries herself as if she might be a Lady. She does not put on airs, however. (She has been offered in a mate plot, but has not been accepted or rejected.)

User Image
Name: Zjarr
Pride: Firekin
Looking For: A mate plot, and the means to achieve the rank of Watcher. She's my sneaky ninja girl! She's got a dry sense of humor, enjoys her stealthy ways, and needs a male who can appreciate her ways that are different than the gung-ho soldier rank's tactics. I don't know Firekin bloodlines well at all, so for simplicity's sake, I want a rogue male for her. He can be cranky, gruff, moody, withdrawn, whatever. No touchy-feely sorts, though. She'd be uncomfy with that. Any rank is fine for him, though!

User Image
Name: Aha'mre (goes by Shah)
Looking For: ANYTHING! She's sweet and bubbly, but beyond that she's a blank slate. She could become a slave, a fling, a mate, go to almost any pride. Try me!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:13 pm
MY LEOPARDS

User Image

Name: Desya
Personality: He's pretty undeveloped, but I imagine him being dignified, gentlemanly, chivalrous.
Looking For: A leopardess with natural coloring! She can be a counterpoint personality-wise to him, or a compliment. He is open to joining a pride or coalition, potentially, but I'd approach it on a case-by-case basis.

User Image

Name: Awani'shairi
Pride: Chokwe
Personality: Awani is a pretty mellow lady. She fights for the weak and defenseless. She is gentle with the helpless, and stern with the foolhardy. She's kinda no-nonsense, but has a huge sense of humor and a big heart.
Looking For: I would prefer a leopard male for her, but I'm open to any feline species. A male in Chokwe would be wonderful but not necessary, so long as he was willing to join. I would prefer a bold, brave, warrior-type, someone she doesn't need to take care of but rather is able to fight back-to-back with.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:16 pm
WILD DOGS

none at this time  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:17 pm
CHEETAHS

none at this time  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:18 pm
HYBRIDS

none at this time  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:22 pm
FAMILIARS

none at this time  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:25 pm
I believe that is everything. Info will be filled in as I have time. Feel free to post anyway if you want, before the info is added to the SoA you are interested in.

OPEN!

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:23 pm
Info added!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:27 pm
So for you Sani'akasa (if you want him to head in the en gedi) I have the contest lioness Irit. She is the burdened widow. Currently she's grieving the lose of her mate and the father of her daughters, Hasan; she even sees his ghost while she's out hunting. If it wasn't for her cubs, she'd have joined Hasan in death. This girl is passionate, hence why her depression is so intense. When she fell in love, she left behind a culture and society where the fathers arranged marriages for their children. Both she and Hasan fled and where forever unable to return because of this act. When Hasan died it left her alone and the only reminders of him are her daughters. I want her to find someone, a potential love and mate or even a great friend that will bring that passionate nature back out in her. Here is the link to my journal page about Irit. xd  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:52 pm
Dame NightFury
So for you Sani'akasa (if you want him to head in the en gedi) I have the contest lioness Irit. She is the burdened widow. Currently she's grieving the lose of her mate and the father of her daughters, Hasan; she even sees his ghost while she's out hunting. If it wasn't for her cubs, she'd have joined Hasan in death. This girl is passionate, hence why her depression is so intense. When she fell in love, she left behind a culture and society where the fathers arranged marriages for their children. Both she and Hasan fled and where forever unable to return because of this act. When Hasan died it left her alone and the only reminders of him are her daughters. I want her to find someone, a potential love and mate or even a great friend that will bring that passionate nature back out in her. Here is the link to my journal page about Irit. xd

Its... possible. I'm hesitant, since I'm not real keen on him being on the negative side of things. He's not the negative type, and would need some influence of Hate should he join with the rogue group. That just doesn't sound like Sani to act that way. I've considered him joining the group, but I haven't the faintest idea of how to play Hate's influence on him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:32 pm
Talencia
Its... possible. I'm hesitant, since I'm not real keen on him being on the negative side of things. He's not the negative type, and would need some influence of Hate should he join with the rogue group. That just doesn't sound like Sani to act that way. I've considered him joining the group, but I haven't the faintest idea of how to play Hate's influence on him.

that's cool. I'm trying to play Irit as a greif stricken widow even after the conflict so if you want to have it later than the megaplot, she'll still be available. The end of the conflict is going to be the hardest on Irit because its hate and anger that's driving her to hunt better and protect her cubs from the pride more, keeping her from taking her own life. Once the pride is no longer a threat to them, she's going to be hard pressed not to join her first mate in the after life. So its at that point that'll i'll have to actively seek out en gedi or en gedi bound friends/lovers/mates that will help her daughters keep Irit in this life. If he's still available at the time and you like Irit enough for it, we can talk about it then ... if you want. xd  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:11 pm
I have a sexy beast all Jemmnu,
He isn't abusive nor rude. His is calm and has a nack for sleeping in other's dens then disappearing the next day. Although, if he does find a particularly good reason to stay he will linger for just a few days. Just because he has a mate, and cubs to take care of back home. He wouldn't mind those who want to come with him neither. Willing to treat her well but she must be ok that he will not be her only one as he has a male mate already.. He has 3rps for a fling if you so wish it.. I would love some more cubs from him.. Though I would like to see about getting them in by April? If possible.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff