Fourteen up for CUB PLOTS HERE! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:39 pm
For all the cubs I have ever loved... this is the place to find plots for cubbins! Many prides and rogues are represented here, so have a look and see what you think! I very much welcome adult interaction with these cubs in their various locations. Growing-up-together plots are also welcome. Planning future romance is iffy, but if you have an idea, present it!

Please post here about any possible plots. I will quote you when I reply.

Please Note: All my characters are heterosexual. Any and all romantic ventures will be with the opposite gender.

Back To The Plot Hub!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:29 pm
PRIDELANDS

User Image

Name: Samiel
Personality: He's a whirlwind of activity, always preferring to be moving and doing something, rather than just sitting around. He's highly active, and tends to rove far and wide, or at least as far as he's allowed.
Wants: A buddy to chum around with! A less active cub is okay, as it'll give him something to bug his friend about. A male cub is preferred, but not necessary! Just someone to grow up with!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:32 pm
KITWANA'ANTARA
The Diseased Pride

User Image

Name: Azora'zuma
Nickname: Azora
Personality: She is a shy flower with a very sweet nature. She likes to play quietly by herself, and loves plants and small, harmless animals. Frogs are her favorite. She might need a little coaxing out of her shell, but she always has others' best interest at heart.

User Image

Name: Romus'valgus
Nickname: Romus
Personality: Romus has no development, and little personality. RP with me so he can grow into a personality!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:39 pm
Iknimaya
The Navi

User Image

Name: Lrrtok'mokri
Nickname: Mokri
Personality: He will be an artisan. He is born with a love for singing and a beautiful voice. He is a bit of a prankster, finding inventive and amusing ways to make others laugh, but never anything hurtful or harmful. I'd like for him to grow by learning about others' lives, trying to experience everything he can to better sing of the world they live in.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:42 pm
Tianxia - West House

User Image

Name: Shanshan
Personality: She is very blank slate! I VERY MUCH want to develop her in Tianxia though, let her get to know people in the West House, and likely stay in the pride when her siblings are considering going to be with their father. Help me do this!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:49 pm
Kizingo'zaa

User Image

Name: App'la
Nickname: App
Personality: She is an intellectual sort. She believes in finding a smart way to resolve conflicts and problems rather than panic or violence.
Wants: A good friend, preferably a girl. Someone to chatter with and be girlish, other than just a smarty-pants. Someone to crush on would be great too!

User Image

Name: Sendri
Personality: He's only recently been born, so I have very little personality for him.
Wants: I want him to know those his own age, or those close to it. He's one of the princes, and he needs to understand how others feel and what they want. He won't be ruling, obviously, but he still wants to know, as he feels it behooves a prince to.  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:38 pm
ROGUE

User Image

Name: Ikira
Personality:j Ikira is very much of the knightly persuasion. She champions right, is bold in the face of 'danger', and is willing to pursue evildoers! Of course, at this stage in her life, 'evil' is never truly something bad. She loves adventure!
Wants: Fellow crusaders for right! I want her to have many little adventures during this sweet stage in her life. As she grows older is time enough to discover the world really can be a very dark place. Cubhood is for fun and games and trying out your wings!

User Image

Name: Aja
Personality: Aja is cheerful and sprightly, but otherwise a blank slate.
Wants: Just about anything!

User Image

Name: Releeshahn
Nickname: Leesha
Personality: Though she is technically part of a pride, Leesha is born in the roguelands while her mother and her friend explore. She is pretty much a blank slate.
Wants: I want development for her. Things to happen to her while she's out in the roguelands. It's a perfect opportunity for her to meet people from other walks of life, and most especially other cubs from prides they visit. The current pride they are visiting is PRIDELANDS.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:40 pm
NICHI

User Image

Name: Sucana
Personality: She is afire with appreciation for life. She sees song and poetry in everyday things, and is bursting with trying to express it all. When she speaks, it is in a whisper, but when she sings, it is with more heart and volume than her small body seems capable of.
Wants: Pridal adventures with or without her faithful 'sibling' Goss. She needs plenty of things to sing about! From small cub things to large pridal issues. Lay it on her!

User Image

Name: Gosset
Nickname: Goss
Personality: He is unshakably convinced he is a wild dog puppy. He has gotten himself adopted into a wild dog litter, and is as happy as a clam. He's energetic and playful and a little big for his britches.
Wants: Maybe a few people who try to disabuse him of the notion of his species. I'd like someone to try to slap him down or bully him as well, since he has such an indominitable spirit. A non-wild-dog friend would be lovely too!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:49 pm
Mwezi'johari

User Image

Name: Rusha'maua
Nickname: Maua
Personality: She is only middle-class, but she has airs like she's high class. She tends to think of herself as her own sort of royalty. Despite her airs, she isn't such a bad sort. She does need to learn life's lessons, though, as such lessons do not come easily to her.
Wants: Others who can teach her that life isn't like she's painting it for herself. She needs to be reminded of her ACTUAL status, as well as the fact that she'll never change it. She needs to be taught compassion, empathy, kindness, loyalty, etc. Bring on the lessons!

User Image

Name: Elysia
Nickname: Ely
Personality: She's a bit of a blank slate. She's either middle class or upper middle class.
Wants: I'd like her to make friends in the pride, learn about how the pride works, and find her niche.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 3:55 pm
Info will be added as I am able. Feel free to post!

OPEN!!

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:52 pm
My Prideland cubby would love to interact with yours~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:01 pm
Schicksalswende
My Prideland cubby would love to interact with yours~

Sure. ::smiles:: Feel free to set a rp up for us!  

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:16 pm
Alright, I'll see what I can pull out of my brain. 8D

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:34 pm
For Adviyta I have a leopon girl here looking for friends! She's diseased, but it won't show up until she's nearly and adult.  

YourxStarlessxEyes

Dapper Dabbler

7,200 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 4:51 pm
User Image
I offer Varali for Hwena'menari RP in the Iknimaya! XD

and.........

User Image
Mahon for Ikira. C:

Both need any type of interaction and both are very new so they are pretty much blank slates. >..<;

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff