PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:31 am
User Image
Hello,my name is Luka Direheart, but you will call me Mistress

I have seen 230 (23) years in my life.

I was born as a Female....I have a *censored word*

My kind is Summer Faerie

My height is five foot three inches

I have a taste for males and not females

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you I am from the court of the Seelie Fae or Summer as you might call it. I was a consort to the Seelie King Oberon for about fifty years. So I was really young and my first lover. His wife Titanna found out that I was her husband's lover and well she turned me into a hedgehog for a few months. I eventually got tired of being harrassed by that b***h. I asked my lord if he would make me the gardener of the gardens.

The life of the Royal gardeness was quite peaceful. I fell in love with my late human husband Darrick. Darrick was a stupid human who ate the faerie food so he was tied to my realm. Needless to say I fell hard for him but he died of his blood diease. I grew cold hearted and my Lord learned of it. He gave me my own home and bought me sevreral slaves. None of them never lasted well because they always seemed to show up on the night of the Summer soulstice. I'll say they died of sweet pleasure. Now I am looking for a slave that can handle it all.

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am Moody, caring, kind to an extent, highly sexual, mischevious, affectionate, stubborn, loud.

I have powers that would suprise you, like I can make plants grow or die.

Things I have a liking for:
>> plants
>> hot weather
>> sunlight

Things I have a hatred for:
>> iron for it can kill me
>> winter
>> darkness

My slave has to have a white collar in order to be mine.

And must have a black feather charm.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:34 am
SOLD
User Image
Hello,my name is Skylanna, but you will call me Mistress

I have seen 19 years in my life.

I was born as a Female

My kind is Human

My height is five foot

I have a taste for Males and not Females

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you I was born to loving parents of course.I had a talent for singing aand playing piano. I was eventually in the music world when I had just turned fourteen. I was said to have the voice of an angel. I had fans everywhere until that day...

I was coming home from school one day and this girl pushed me into the street. I was hit by a car and was rushed to intensive care. I was eighteen at the time and was about to graduate high school. I had alot of head damage so they put me in a medicate coma for two months so I missed my graduation. When I woke up I couldn't hear anyone. So the doctor wrote to me that I would be deaf for the rest of my life.

I was upset and depressed for six months but I learned sign language and somehow through the head damage I could use telepathy. I had to quit my career as a singer and I live on my own now. I made enough money as a singer to have my own home. My parents decided to buy me a slave for my ninteenth birthday since I been so depressed.

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am Quiet,emotional,sweet,loving,caring,ditzy,clumsy and kind

I have powers that would suprise you, like telepathy for I am deaf

>> music
>> my garden
>> romance novels

>> haters
>> being called crippled
>>not being able to hear

My slave has to have a light grey collar in order to be mine.

And must have a white feather,owl,killdeer and hawk charms.

I own Haruko

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:46 am
User Image
Hello,my name is Katalina, but you will call me Mistress

I have seen 18 years in my life.

I was born as a Female...

My kind is Mermaid

My height is five foot six inches

I have a taste for Males and Females

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you Well ever heard the story about my great grandmother? No? Okay here is her story and I will tell you how it ties into mine.
The Little Mermaid lives in an underwater kingdom with her father the sea king, her grandmother, and her five elder sisters. Mermaids are allowed to venture to the surface when they turn fifteen and, at the appropriate time, the Little Mermaid rises to the surface. She falls in love with a handsome prince she spies aboard a magnificent vessel. A great storm arises, and the prince is cast overboard. The Little Mermaid rescues him and delivers him unconscious to the shore near a temple. She lingers nearby. A maiden emerges from the temple, finds the prince, and summons help. The Little Mermaid returns to the sea bottom without being seen.

The Little Mermaid’s grandmother tells her that merfolk die and dissolve into sea foam while humans have souls that live forever in Heaven. The Little Mermaid, longing for the prince and an eternal soul, visits the Sea Witch, who sells her a potion that will transform her fish tail into human legs. The potion’s price is nothing less than the mermaid’s voice. She will walk in pain and can never return to the sea. In addition, she will only acquire a soul if the prince loves and marries her. Otherwise, she will die brokenhearted and dissolve into sea foam.

The Little Mermaid buys the potion, gains legs, and meets the prince. Though she is mute, the two become fast friends and constant companions. The day comes however when the prince discovers the temple maiden. He has long loved her, and they marry. The Little Mermaid is heart broken. Her sisters bring her the Sea Witch’s knife with the instruction that she kill the prince. In doing so, she can return to the sea. She cannot bring herself to do such a deed, and throws herself into the sea. She dissolves into sea foam, but then is transformed into a spirit, a daughter of the air. Her companion daughters of the air tell her she can earn an immortal soul by doing good deeds for three hundred years.

Well what the story didn't tell you was the prince and my great grandmother had an illegitmate child when she was seventeen. So I am a child of royality. Well I live in my great grandfather's castle since my grandfather was the only heir since the temple maiden the prince loved died in child birth. My parents died when I was young so it is just me and my grandfather now. I am a mermaid myself but I learned when I was six I only have a tail when water touches me otherwise I have legs. Other wise I had a simple life. I just want to have a slave to keep me company for my grandfather is always busy.

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am a flirt, innocent, fun, stubborn, a tad bipolar, easily upset, depressed.

I have powers that would suprise you, like I can control water and they say my voice when I sing is entrancing

>> the ocean
>> my grandfather
>> music

>> witches
>> silence
>>being alone

My slave has to have a Dark Grey collar in order to be mine.

And must have a Dove,owl and nightingale charms.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:49 am
SOLD
User Image
Hello,my name is Emmy Himamori, but you will call me Mistress

I have seen 18 years in my life.

I was born as a female

My kind is star

My height is Five foot two inches

I have a taste for Males and not females

My history is long but I will try to shorten it for you My father and mother fell to earth when mother was pregnant with me. Well momma died and father kept me sheltered from the world. I had to learn about things in books that my father forbiddened me to read. I did it anyways because I wanted to learn. Papa told he would be buying a slave for me to play with and have a companion. I sure hope he likes me.

My personality is simple to understand, but if you don't, I am Naieve, clueless, adorable, kind, caring, a bit clutzy, gullible, young, immature, emotional

I have powers that would suprise you, like my skin glows at night and I can control light.

>> night
>> papa
>> playing

>> perverts
>> being clueless
>>getting yelled at

My slave has to have a light grey collar in order to be mine.

And must have a swan and killdeer charms.

I own Niero Roux

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

Female Master Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas