Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haus Of GaGaloo

Back to Guilds

A friendly and intelligent community for Lady Gaga fans. 

Tags: Lady GaGa, Music, Artist, Lady, GaGa 

Reply Haus Of GaGaloo
4th album news/rumors

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:20 am
User Image

Gaga will release new album in 2012

1. Known song is Diana
[V Magazine Interview (November 2011)]: "Gaga went to the piano to play us a new song she was working on about Princess Diana--a song about fame and celebrity death. Even in its rough stages, it has her trademark catchy chorus, and she sang the sad slightly bitter lyrics in full voice."
[Access Hollywood 2011]: I'm fascinated with the decay of the blonde pop icon and how culture loves to build and give birth to fantasies and then destroy them and what that means. It's something I want to explore on my next album.
2. Elton John Duet
more info
[THE INSIDER (January 2012)]: Interviewer: What do you want to do in 2012? Lady Gaga: I just want to keep going. I'm not as goal-obsessed as I am process-obsessed. I just want to keep writing music. I'm looking forward to putting out another album and going on tour.
[MTV News (December 2011)]: I've started writing it and I have the name for it and all the concepts are beginning to flourish and take place," Gaga said. "I'm excited to put it out, but it's not done yet. So I'll put it out when it's done." Producer Fernando Garibay added: "I get a little bit of anxiety thinking about that right now. I wanna just always try to outdo ourselves, our songs."
[Ryan Seacrest Show (December 2011)]: [Gaga recognizes she tried too hard to do grand things with Born This Way] - Gaga: I wanted to overachieve, I wanted to be an overachiever [with Born This Way]…yes [I was bitten by that bug] for this album.
[Access Hollywood (November 2011)]:I'm fascinated with the decay of the blonde pop icon and how culture loves to build and give birth to fantasies and then destroy them and what that means. It's something I want to explore on my next album.
[Digital Spy (November 2011)]: DJ White Shadow also revealed that he is looking forward to receiving the call to inform him that it's time to head back into the studio with Lady Gaga.
[MTV News (September 2011)]: "I'm actually already working on my next album," she said. "So I've been working on that. I've been planning the next tour, which keeps me very excited and busy because I have lots of new ideas, and I know exactly how I want it to look. I'm also planning my next music video. I have lots of things to do, but in truth, I feel like I'm the most alive when I'm onstage."And while there's still no release date (or any concrete information) on Gaga's next album, her manager, Troy Carter, recently suggested that, if he has his way, Gaga might give the record away for free.

Rumors all unconfirmed
The album will be called (or will have a track) named "Element of Crime" - On Gaga's Tumblr picture she said - "In Pop, you know you have succeeded when there is an ELEMENT OF CRIME" - this links to the idea of fame in pop where the blonde female is the star but people sort of her destroy her for things she does - there is an element of crime to everything she does.

ALBUM CONCEPT THEORIES:

The concept of the next album surrounds the typical blonde pop star according to fans that have met Gaga recently. This is the reason why she has been dressing like she does lately. CLICK HERE for an example (January 2012).

ALBUM TRACK NUMBER THEORIES:

The album will be an EP as Gaga just released Born This Way and also must go on tour this year

ALBUM RELEASE DATE THEORIES:

The album will be released in mid 2012 as Gaga's label have reportedly stopped promoting "Marry The Night" as the current single.

RUMORED MUSICAL STYLE:

Throwback to TF+TFM style
Electro Jazz
Rock

RUMORED PRODUCERS:
DJ White Shadow
Fernando Garibay
Redone (Just Dance, Poker Face, Bad Romance, Judas, Hair, Scheiße)
Ted Riley (Teeth)

Rumored lyrics and Titles
'Element Of Crime' - [Gaga's Tumblr Picture]
Some people think we're sick, but we just love pop music - [KISS FM Jingle Ball (December 2011)]
Never be afraid to be kicked in the teeth. Let the blood and the bruises define your legacy - [Twitter 1 January 2012]
I ate his heart then I swallowed his brain, if you don’t love me back I’l do it again - [Gaga's Tumblr Picture]
'Penthouse p***y' - [Gaga's Tumblr Picture]
Would you love me no matter what? - [Gaga's Tumblr Picture]
'Private in Public' - [Gaga's Tumblr Picture]
'Born to Kill' - [Gaga's Tumblr Picture]
'Sex Bruises' - [Gaga stated it would be a good song title on The Ellen Degeneres Show (November 2011)]

Could we be getting The Fame Kills as the next album?

More Rumored Info

Below is what LadyGagaInsider said:

The Fourth Album:
•Element of Crime is not the fourth album name or the name of a song.

•Look to Dance in The Dark for HUGE hints about the new album.

•The new album is a fusion of TF + TFM + BTW, but still sounds fresh.

•It has themes of TF, lyrical style of TFM, and sophistication of BTW.

•The new album will be more "down to earth"

•The new album will be shorter than BTW, but longer than TFM. Around 8 - 14 songs.

•The new album will most likely be a high-profile EP like TFM was.

•No religion in the new album.

•The new album will focus more on a single topic like TF + TFM.

•BTW was extremely varied in musical style. The new album won't try to span so many different types of music, which is not a bad thing.

•An Elton John collaboration in the new album is confirmed.

•There is a very slight chance that a Britney collaboration will also be featured in the new album.

•As for Beyonce, it's possible that she'll be on the new album in either a song or music video or both.

•Lady Gaga has already recorded atleast three new songs for the album.

•Lady Gaga will drop hints about the new songs.

•BTW era is fading away. Lady Gaga is ready to move on.

•The new album will be released between the second half of 2012 and early 2013.

The Tour:
•The upcoming tour will be in two parts (Like the Monster Ball was). The first part will be BTW and a few TFM songs. The second part of the tour will be BTW and fourth album songs.

•The tour will begin in Spring/Summer.

They Also Said:
•September 2012 will be very important.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:10 pm
Born This Way Ball Tour is slated to start in late April in Eastern Asia, I think the first stop being in Korea, China, or Japan.  

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image

The tour's first leg will hit Southeast Asia and Japan through early June, encompassing 15 shows at stadiums and arenas. Gaga will then play about 15 shows in Australia, ending in July. Beyond that, current plans call for her to tour Europe in August, followed by Latin America towards the end of the year, and then North America in Q1 2013, beginning in January and running into March.

She wont be hitting the US until 2013 cry  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:57 am
Oh my Gaga, simply reading about it makes me so excited, I can't even begin to imagine what our queen of pop has in store, the concept sounds so interesting, and some of these song title ideas sound very cool as well, let's see what she says in the near future  

Chris Cosgrove

Cariella

Questionable Shopper

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:18 pm
Aw, She's been to my city 2 years in a row, I'm turning 18 this year and was hoping she'd be back to make the perfect 18th birthday present!
I guess not, but hopefully I'll be able to see her in concert one day.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:27 pm
It has been confirmed that Zedd may be a producer on the album.  

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:52 am
Marokia
It has been confirmed that Zedd may be a producer on the album.

Zedd,Dj White Shadow,and Fernando Garibay have been confirmed so far hopefully we get a new Gaga/Redone track  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:45 pm
Club bangers! Sweet. I've been hearing much about it coming out in September still.  

ThanksGuys12
Vice Captain

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 9:47 pm
we are getting new music from Gaga this fall just not from the album " The decay starts after Christmas album will be released January or February Gaga herself confirmed this on littlemonsters.com in the chats  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:56 am
The album is called ARTPOP ( Remember to capitalize it or Gaga will beat us with the Dicso stick). She got it tattooed on her, and said ARTPOP could mean anything. (:  

Erynn Frost

Fashionable Shopper

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100

s c a r y w a f f l e s

750 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 11:54 pm
Ratchet with Azealia Banks could be the next or the follow up of telephone and paparazzi, there's also a rumor there's a song called shoes. ( Azealia banks also said something about it, Gaga also said " I am my hair, but I'm also my shoes" ). Princess Die is the song about suicide inspired by princess Diana.

Possible lyrics of ARTPOP
"we could, we could belong together, ARTPOP "

"A hybrid can withsand these things.
My heart can beat with bricks and strings.
My ARTPOP could mean anything"

There's no new single until the early months of 2013. the album could be released in march next year.  
Haus Of GaGaloo

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games