Emmy's home Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 10:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Emmy's Room:
Niero's room:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:26 pm
User Image

The young hybrid sat quietly at the back of the carriage. After a long while in the shop, he was finally getting a new master. Joy. he thought sarcastically. He wonders how this one would be like; if they would be like his old master. He gritted his teeth at the thought. If it was ever the same, he won't hesitate fighting back. He put his palm over his eyepatch. Not this time.

The dark (and very suspicious) carriage halted to a stop and the horses neighed. The curtains of the back were opened by the cloaked figure that was seated in front moments ago; the light revealed the hybrid. "Come now, Niero, ve shall meet your new master." spoke the cloaked figure in a woman's accented voice. "Yes, m'lady." Niero replied as he followed the woman to the door. "Smile, my boy; your new master isn't like your old one, I'm sure." the woman spoke again as she rung the bell.

[[ OOC: self-insertion *snickers* i'm the trader rofl ]]  

hyperhurricane

Lonely Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Invisibility 100

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:48 pm
Emmy had been reading a book her father strictly forbidden her to read when she heard a knock on her door. She closed the book and ran to the door. It had to be the slave her papa bought for her. She looked about fifteen but in actuality she was eighteen almost nineteen. She opened the door and smiled. She looked up at the male and he was tall really tall. On top of that he had cat ears. The first thing she would ask was,"Can I touch them?!" She then turned a bright pink after she realized what she had just said. "I'm Emmy what's your name ummm er?" She didn't know what to call him without insulting him. She was bouncing on the balls of her feet in excitement.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 12:08 am
User Image

The cloaked woman let out an ominous chuckle before she took light steps back, like she was floating, and mysteriously vanishing into smoke along with the carriage. Niero's ear twitched in annoyance; he could only stare at the spot where the carriage once stood. Still being creepy as before. he thought to himself before turning back to his new master. "My name is Niero... Mistress." he spoke plainly, kneeling in front of her, he tried to avoid the question about his ears.

emeraldpoor

hyperhurricane

Lonely Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Invisibility 100

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:08 am
Emmy looked highly confused when the lady and the carriage just suddenly vanished. She was wondering where it went and the ponies oh the pretty ponies were gone. She looked down at Neiro and she looked even more confused when he called her Mistress."Noooo I'm Emmy not Mistress. It's nice to meet you Neiro!" She grinned and she was a tad childish for her age well because she had never left her house a day in her life. Her father's orders. She looked outside and noticed it was going to be dusk soon. She was getting excited again. She looked at Niero and spoke. "Come in before you get sick. Neiro" She was also ignorant of the world because her books were at least twenty years old a piece.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:36 am
User Image

Niero simply gave Emmy a blank look when he stood up. Well she was his new master -- or mistress in this case -- and he was supposed to call her that. He let out a sigh, "As you wish." he replied simply as he tried to analyse the girl in front of him. She seemed so naive, and so innocent of the world. At least this way he's sure he won't lose his other eye, or a limb for that matter.

Niero simply obeyed and followed Emmy into her home. Like he did before, his eyes scanned the area for a moment before hes gaze returned to Emmy. "Is there anything you want, Miss Emmy?" he asked in the same monotonous way. He wasn't as excited as this Emmy; he never really looked forward to having a new master to serve after that last one.

emeraldpoor

hyperhurricane

Lonely Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Invisibility 100

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:48 am
User Image
Emmy noticed this guy hadn't smiled once since he arrived it made her feel upset. The thing about stars they are extremely emotional creatures. She sniffled and started to cry."I'm sorry I did something wrong didn't I Niero? I'm sorry!" She wiped her tears away with the sleeve of her striped jacket. She looked up at the taller man and her skin started to shine a little bit. So it was dusk and here she was upset thinking she did something wrong.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:23 am
User Image

Niero's ear twitched when Emmy started to cry. Niero squeezed his eyes shut for a moment. Yep, she won't torture him physically, but he thinks he'll be tortured mentally. "Don't cry, please; you didn't do anything wrong." he spoke, trying to sound a bit more gentle. He paused a bit; when he thought about it, all the kids that he would run into bugged him about the ears and cry if he doesn't let them, even the younger slaves. Please don't tell me it's because I ignored that request. he thought bitterly. His one ear pointed downwards, "You can touch them if you want..." he spoke in a low voice.

emeraldpoor

hyperhurricane

Lonely Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Invisibility 100

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:49 am
User Image
Emmy looked up at him with her tear filled eyes. Her skin was glowing brightly now. She watched him lower his ear for her to touch. She tilted her head to the right for a moment and then slowly reached out to touch his ear.She then stopped and walked past him. "I don't want to touch them but thanks though. I just don't like people like papa frowning all the time." She looked out the window at all the stars in the sky. She sighed thinking about her parents and how they fell. She knew her father missed being up there. She looked over at Niero. "Did you know that stars are actually people?"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:47 am
User Image

Niero cocked an eyebrow at her as she simply walked past him. His gaze followed her to the window but he remained quiet as he observed her. She was... glowing. It made him slightly curious. He thought for a bit; he's forgotten how to smile years ago; even before he lost half his eye sight. His life was a living hell; a genuine smile from him would be rare sight. "I'm sorry." he muttered quietly. "I can't really do that." he admitted nonchalantly.

He let out a sigh before he fully turned to walked towards his mistress. He turned his gaze out towards the sky -- well at least what he can see from where he stood which was a few feet away from the window. He tried to think of what she asked him and immediately thought of the shady trader from a while ago. "Well, Miss Violet tells stories but I'm skeptical. Why do you ask?"

emeraldpoor

hyperhurricane

Lonely Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Invisibility 100

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:02 am
User Image
Emmy looked over at him as a ball of light came from her skin. She made it dance around her fingertips like little ballerinas. "I'm suprised the slave trader didn't tell you what I was. Then again hardly people know because my family is rare. I am a star actually. My skin glows only at night and the only time I can use my power." She actually sounded wise at that moment but it would be ruined. She was to close the window when she tripped over her boot and well fell right out into the bush below the window. She giggled."Oopsie."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image

"Miss Violet likes surprising us." Niero muttered quietly. The crazy strange woman liked sharing her knowledge to them but she also likes making surprises. He payed attention to Emmy as she explained more about her kind while he also observed her. He was able to notice that she might fall but before he could react-- "Mistress--!!" --Emmy had fallen out the window. He quickly ran to the window to check on the poor girl who had fallen to the bushes. Seeing she didn't look really hurt, he simply gave her a blank look before quickly running out to help her out of the bushes. "Are you alright, Miss Emmy?" he asked her.

emeraldpoor

hyperhurricane

Lonely Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Invisibility 100

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:34 am
User Image
Emmy was giggling in the bushes when Niero came and helped her out. "I'm fine but that was a little fun for me. I can be such a clutz sometimes. So let me give you the tour to the house before I somehow fall into these bushes again." She smiled and was still trying not to giggle at her clutzy moment. She walked back into the house and one of the maids whispered something in her ear. She paled. "Go hide the books then. He don't need papa getting made at you."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:25 am
User Image

Niero let out a long sigh before he went and followed her back the house. Now he thinks he should start asking the trader about these things about his master because he'd rather not keep getting surprised. "Miss Emmy, what is it about those books?" he asked curiously.

emeraldpoor

hyperhurricane

Lonely Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Invisibility 100

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:14 am
User Image
Emmy looked at Niero when he asked that question. She took a deep breath before answering."My father a long time ago told the staff I was forbidden to read so I wouldn't learn about what's out there. The maid told me papa used to be a happy man before mama died." She looked down at her feet for a moment. She then looked up. "I better show you where your room is before papa arrives."  
Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff