Band of Brothers - Ukuucha plotting! Open! Join us? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:13 pm
Welcome to a group plotting thing between Me, Kathryn Dragonna, Das Tor, and hopefully you.

Yes you. Get over here damnit.

What is this?

Well, with the Ukuucha meta temporarily throwing all the boys out for Usurpers, I realized my girl Hana, will suddenly not only be raising her kids... But seeing a LOT of her long distance boytoy mate (She's not in the pride) and buddy, Roz. To which I realized she'll probably get protective until he can return, since it means he'll be the only father her cubs are going to know.

Then I remembered my Banu Rajua is fleeing slavery with her mate Dahabu and thought they might like a bodyguard.

Easily put, plotting lead to a small band of Ukuucha refugees and one crazy-a** Firekin Woman helping the group until they can go home. There's also cubs to mind, women needing company-- and we realized they'd try to find other Ukuucha pads and displaced-and-frightened banu needing a group for company and some stability until they go home.

So we're looking for others to join in! biggrin It's all funs.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:30 pm
The Men!
User Image
Rozmačkaný

A sweetheart nicknamed 'Squishy', Roz is Hana's long distance mate/boytoy/snuggle buddy and the temper to her fire-temper. Hana will take him on to travel with her and provide a father figure for her cubs. Hana acts gruff and Roz lets her. His three banu at home will be watching events and fighting for their pad to come home from within. Hana and Roz have agreement that she takes on any of his daughters whom risk becoming Kajira, and any other daughters unfit for pride life. They love one another, despite Hana acting slightly contrary.

User Image
Dahabu'Ausi

Dahabu is fleeing the Ukuucha and leaving his daughter and Beybanu Jasiri behind, taking his other Banu, Rajua, to protect her from the slavery, as Rajua was once a slave before. Dahabu is a kind male whom served as the male figure for Rajua's grandcjhildren when her daughter Aveil returned with cubs and alone. Dahabu himself is kind and happy with his family, and he and Rajua hope to have children as well.

User Image
Rashid

The only male Rashid ever knew was his 'Grandfather' Dahabu. Rashid is a calm male who was out looking foir a banu when he learned of the pride takeover and joined the others while hunting for safety. Rashid helps guard the group, although most often, he's looking for banu. Skirtchaser. e_e  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:45 pm
The Women!

User Image
Hana'Fuego

Hana was raised as a traditional-ish Firekin. In short, she's a warrior with a preferance for reds and oranges. However after leaving her home first as a mercenary and so her half sister Mpeko would have a better survival chance in the Firekin drought, then finding out non-Firekin weren't all icky, she became a wanderer and somehow had cubs along the way. Roz tried taking her home, and all he got was a friend. With Roz out on his a**, Hana will take him on as a father figure to her kids and to protect him from the less savory sort in the Roguelands. Hana is HUGE, being a god descended female AND Firekin, so very little is likely to trifle with her. Hana is very unlikely to take to a pad other than Roz trying to make her their banu, and less likely to remain around once the men go home. However as long as she's treated well, she's respectably agreeable.

User Image
Rajua

In her youth, Rajua was enslaved for being half 'ghost'-- a daughter of a female in a pride of brown-pelted lions whom flung with a 'spirit' and beaten and broken emotionally. Eventually she escaped, roaming and having two litters before slowly recovering the love for life and spirit she never knew she had, learning to love herself and that she wasn't 'cursed'. She met Dahabu shortly after and watched her daughter Aveil try finding love. When her daughter returned pregnant, Rajua and her mate helped raise the cubs born of it. With the usurpers moving in, Rajua CANNOT return to the Ukuucha due her previous trauma and instead will be taken to flee with Dahabu while hunting with Aveil. Rajua is leery of strangers but not untrusting. However if treated poorly she retreats, most likely to Dahabu or Roz for protection.

User Image
Aveil

Aveil is a proud, firm lioness who has a strong sense of self worth and little interest in being a trophy wife or any such nonsense. Even having a fling with a rogue and children hasn't changed her, though she's leery of love after losing a male she thought would love her. Aveil lives as her adoptive father Dahabu's banu but will not be picky if a pad who treats her respectfully comes along. Aveil has taught her cubs strong morals and good manners, expecting they be good, honest lions. (So if you need a banu, let me know)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:52 pm
The Children!

User Image
Brisingr

Hana's oldest cub. Brisingr is often alert and attentive, watching others with a calm eye. Roz is the only father figure he knows, or will know, and he's very outspoken at times. He's usually goaded into play by Llama.

User Image
Llama

Llama is, well, a ball of love. He usually makes Brisingr play with him and tends to adore the fact there's ALL SORTS OF ADULTS to love him and cuddle him. Roz is going to be the only male he knows as father, but he'll still dote on EVERYONE.  

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:11 pm
Keep us company?

Wanna join the band? Fill the form out. :> WE WILL WELCOME ROGUES because of pad/banu hunting some group members may do. But this means joining.

We need somebody!
Let me know if you need adding in the personality area to either list. This is to help other people in case they want plottage in the group with all the singles.

Seeking Banu
Rashid

Seeking Pads
Aveil

FORM.

[size=18][b]THERE'S SAFETY IN NUMBERS![/b][/size]
[i]And I'm not afraid of the crazy Firekin lady![/i]
[b]SoA Name, Image:[/b]
[b]Owner Name:[/b]
[b]About the SoA:[/b] Their group role, a little personality/thoughts of the group/goals while away from the pride
[b]Seeking to be a Pad/Banu for a group member?:[/b] Optional. Simple yes or no.
[b]If yes, pad or banu for whom?:[/b] Check for SoA seeking a pad or banu from the list in this post.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:10 am
Are any of the mens open to flings?  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:37 am
Not sure about the other two but...if the reason was good enough (ie, infertile mate, female couple, etc.), Dahabu would be willing to fling.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:14 am
Das Tor
Not sure about the other two but...if the reason was good enough (ie, infertile mate, female couple, etc.), Dahabu would be willing to fling.

emotion_awesome My reasons are not good enough for Dahabu.  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:06 pm
hibi-tea

Give Rashid 5 RPed.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:08 pm
NovaCracker
hibi-tea

Give Rashid 5 RPed.

User Image
I can offer Saraneth for a fling? The only requirement is that if there are any females, at least one must stay with her.

I have a few for her already done.

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:10 pm
hibi-tea
NovaCracker
hibi-tea

Give Rashid 5 RPed.

User Image
I can offer Saraneth for a fling? The only requirement is that if there are any females, at least one must stay with her.

I have a few for her already done.

I can deal with that. surprised Rashid can do with meeting girls/being a naughty flirty boy. 8D  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:11 pm
NovaCracker

I can deal with that. surprised Rashid can do with meeting girls/being a naughty flirty boy. 8D

But can he deal with a strong woman with a firm paw XD?  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:13 pm
hibi-tea
NovaCracker

But can he deal with a strong woman with a firm paw XD?

...I think he'd fall in love. He's not the sort wanting some prissy princess. His MOM isn't one. Her future pad is going to have a pawful. XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:16 pm
NovaCracker

...I think he'd fall in love. He's not the sort wanting some prissy princess. His MOM isn't one. Her future pad is going to have a pawful. XD

LOL. Sara scares all the males in her pride, what with her creepy woman magic.

Want me to set up somethin'?

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:17 pm
hibi-tea
NovaCracker

LOL. Sara scares all the males in her pride, what with her creepy woman magic.

Want me to set up somethin'?

Yeeees.

*Then needs more Rashid RP XD*  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out