Submit

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:10 pm
User Image
Name: Ammon
Mate: None; open for offers
Pride: Rogue; Open for offers.
Personality: Ammon is for the most part a rather kind lion and isn't too big of a man whore, in the sense that he doesn't go out and look for females to stay the night with. Though, he would not be opposed to have a few flings with the ladies if they are up to it/offer. ;] He is a terrible tracker but an excellent hunter. How he has managed to survive in the rogue lands on his own is a real mystery but he will truthfully tell you that he just happens to have luck out the yang. Somehow the lion just manages to stumble upon prey like no one's business.
RP Color: #6666CC
Planned Flings: Brezanae (Avid_RPer1 cool - Open for offers
Finished RP Count: 0

Italics means it's been discussed but not sure if it's official or even what's really going on with that in some cases.

Keep in mind Ammon is still pretty new to me and I haven't gotten to really develop his personality quite yet but, he is a sweet heart and if a lioness wanted his heart forever he could certainly give it to her. Though, I do see him being a bit of the protective sort. Not the jealous type though...

Ah! I should also add he is currently looking for his sister Nefertari in the rogue lands, though whether or not he finds her has yet to be determined.

Offers:
Zafrina - Depawsit

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:26 pm
heart  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 7:22 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:26 pm
heart  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:12 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:28 pm
heart  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:57 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:10 pm
I definitely want some interaction between Ulimi and Ammon! There are so many things Ulimi would nag him about without caring much about who he really is.

Luck doesn't exist to Ulimi, so he'll have quite a bit to say about Ammon's presumptions!

As to if they meet before of after Ulimi and Nefertari team up, is up to you. Either way could work.

If we went the Pre-Nefertari route - that might help explain Ulimi's obsession with Nefertari's tail. It's very familiar to him, though he doesn't know why, so he constantly studies it. - Or we could just keep him obsessed with it for no real reason XD Poor tail obsessed Ulimi.

Or post - Nefertari - if you'd like to have her involved, it could help her see the rougher side of Ulimi that she hasn't quite seen yet? Though with her around he's likely to be a bit less rough, but still a very nagging individual.

---

As for females, I have a few I could possibly throw at him, but if you could give me a better idea of any possible plots, or personalities you'd like to involve Ammon in/with that would help me narrow it down a bit :]

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:23 pm
WELLLLLLL. XD

Honestly, both pre/post Nefertari idea's are awesome. XD And both have their own hilarious outcomes, but.... I think maybe he meets him post Nefertari? Maybe Ulimi could even be a bit jealous or protective or something. XD Like, Nefertari is all "AMMON DEAREST" and he of course does something like "NEFERTARI MY LOVE". Hahahaha. (If you can tell I see them having the most hilarious relationship with each other. >..>) And then based on his reaction Nefertari tells him their siblings and.... Idk?
But him beating up on Ammon, TOTALLY sounds awesome. >3

Mostly I see Ammon being kind of free spirited and carefree most of the time. Like... When I picture him in my head I picture him in a field of flowers skipping along with some female (or multiple) in the background yelling at him to grow up or something. XDDDDDD
Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
I guess in the case of ladies, I would really like to see him with a more... Aggressive female? Though, I wouldn't be opposed to a daintier girl coming along. C: Both pose their challenges as well as awesome character development. (Like with the daintier female he would probably eventually kind of grow up.)

Depawsit

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:16 pm
heart  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:32 pm
This is Irit. She's part of the en gedi meta plot. At the end when it becomes clear her anger and hatred toward the tribe was artificial and the pride itself is not a bad thing for her daughters she'll fall into an even deeper depression (Suicide Watch depression).

Personality Blurb: Once upon a time, Irit was the happiness lioness to life. She was married to her beloved husband, her mate, the only man that could understand or care for her. She bore him beautiful cubs, and all was well in the world. He went out to hunt and she watched the cubs, picked flowers, and generally was carefree and joyful, bringing laughter and happiness into their den along with the cubs.When her husband died in the hunting accident, Irit's world came apart all too quickly. They'd married against both their family's wishes, going against their fathers and moving out into a remote area to live alone to make their own family. Now Irit can not return to her family and can not turn to his for help, for neither family would allow her and her cubs to remain together. They would be separated, the cubs going to her dead husband's family to raise and marry off, and her own father marrying her off to the first lion that he thought suitable. Irit does not see the flowers blooming around her now, all she can think of is trying to survive the lose of her dear husband out in the wild without help and to care for her daughters. She can only think of the next kill she can bring in to the cubs and barely eats herself expect to keep her strength up. She barely sleeps, guarding the entrance of their den from any that may sumble across them. And through all this Irit is haunted by the memory of her husband, walking in her mind, whispering in her ear, the memory of him rubbing against her side. She is tempted to join him, but she must care for her daughters first and fore most. Grief that Irit cannot join her dearly departed husband weighs her down even more.

Other things you should know: She's passionate, that's why she took the death of her first mate so hard. And the only reason she hasn't died yet is because she is passionate about her daughters and their survival. Once she knows that's ensured by the pride, there's not going to be much to stay passionate about ...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:53 am
Dame NightFury

She sounds like a pretty interesting character. C:
What exactly where you looking for, for her and her daughters?

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:07 pm
My ideal plot for her at the moment is for her to get through the en gedi meta plot having made a friend or two within the pride. When the pride is finally understood as being good and peaceful rather than the evil, greedy, gluttonous pride she's been viewing them as, Irit will leave the girls in care of the friend(s) she'd made and go on a suicide mission. I'd like for her to be on suicide watch before she slips out during the night and travels until dawn (the time her former mate died) to end her life and join him. Since she thinks she's seeing his ghost with her, she'll think it's the right thing to do.

She'll throw herself into a stampede or off a cliff, but instead of dying as was her plan something will happen that will only cause her to break quite a few bones in her bone (maybe a scar, I haven't decided that yet).

Either the rescuing potential mate (Ammon?) will find her trying to end her life and attempt to stop her, or find her afterwards. Either way, it will cause her to need to be cared for until she can walk again. During this period, the rescuer will become more real than the ghost of Hasan (her former mate) and reignite the passionate side of her spirit. She will of course be returning to the En Gedi once she's no longer suicidal, hopefully with a mate to help focus her passion on life, her daughter, future cubs and grand cubs, and him.

That's kind of it for know, though I'm open to new ideas on the planned plot.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:21 pm
Dame NightFury

Whoa. I actually really really like her as a character. XD And I think Ammon could probably be what she needs him to be, though I'm not so sure after looking at the pride if he would.. Fit? :/ Sooo... I'm not quite sure how to respond. D; I like her story, I like her personality, I overall just love her. XD But, I don't know if he could really fit with the pride.  

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:27 pm
Ok! If you change your mind, let me know! Hopefully we can rp some other time xd  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff