Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply In the Spotlight: *Naghahanap...*
Glitter Orgasm Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spotlight Value
Interesting
86%
 86%  [ 37 ]
Boring
13%
 13%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 43

The Spotlight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:34 am
User Image

Username: Glitter Orgasm
Name: Krizelle (uglysecondname) R. Plang
N/name: Khei, KP

Birthday: July 22nd
Birthplace: Manila, Philippines

Height: 5"6½
Weight: 124 lbs.
Zodiac sign: Cancer
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Do you smoke: No.
Do you drink: Yes.

History of your Gaia Username:
It was inspired by the Nyan Cat after I stared at it for about 30 minutes. It was supposed to be Rainbow Orgasm since the cat's practically pissing rainbows, but that name was already taken. So I changed Rainbow to Glitter, and voila!

A brief introduction about yourself:
Hi, I'm Khei. People say I'm a jack of all trades, but sadly, a master of none. Goal ko maging ganap na licensed doctor bago ako tumungtong ng 30 years old. Iba ang views ko pagdating sa mga bagay-bagay tulad ng religion, love, sexuality, and politics kaya tingin ng iba unorthodox ako. Minsan nagiging taklesa at pranka ako, pero I only try to speak my mind as much as possible lang naman. One of the boys ako, kasi mas nakakasundo mga lalake dahil less drama, and I have a bad habit of swearing. I play a lot of video games, napakahilig ko kumaen pero mapili ako, and I still watch my cartoons. Pero I don't read manga at all, or watch anime except for a few. Just sayin' whee

Shout out to all:
Hey guys! I've got a lot to say, so you can ask away.
I solemnly swear to answer everything and be an open book for a few days.
Let's get to know each other, yes?
emotion_yatta

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:37 am
FAQs

1. Hanggang kailan siya spotlighted member?
The spotlighted member's stay in the spotlight will depend on the activity of his/her thread. If the thread did not have any new post in 3 days interval, the thread will be locked and his/her reign ends eventually. The spotlighted member can also leave the spotlight whenever s/he wants.

2. May incentives ba ang mga spotlighted members?
All spotlighted members will be given a gold incentive after his/her turn ends. The amount of golds will depend on the number of pages the thread acquired. 1,000g for every (1) page. Let's say, if the thread accumulated 15 pages, the spotlighted member takes home 15,000g.

3. May incentives din ba kahit yung mga nagtatanong lang?
Same amount will also be won by 3 chosen members who asked the best killer questions. They will be chosen by the spotlighted member him/herself.  

The Spotlight

The Spotlight

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:39 am
[quote="Glitter Orgasm"][/quote]

The spotlighted member is now ready for your questions!
Use the code above to quote the spotlighted member or you may directly post your questions here.

Please read The Spotlight's Rules and Guidelines for you to be guided.

In the Spotlight: *Naghahanap...*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff