Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Plot thread - Gimmie plots and rps! (Open but setting up) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:21 am
Okay I am a blighter for forgetting about my plots, so I want - old plots(remind me if I have forgotten a plot with you!), new plots & rp's.

The next few posts will contain :

Pridal lions
None pridal lions
Cheetahs & Leopards
WD's & Hyenas
Familiars  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:22 am
Pride lions

Swampies

User Image

Wanted : Mate / rps
Personality : Chubby chatterbox, he is very friendly, very loving and very gentle. Is an adult just hasn't been grown yet.

User Image

Wanted : Future mate / rp/friends
Personality : thinks she is a froggy but enjoys eating frogs far too much to take it too seriously. She is playful and likes to impersonate other creatures.

Pride lands

User Image

wanted : Mate/friends
Personality : Very laid back, gentle giant, joined during the last plot.

User Image

Wanted : Future mate/rp/friends
Personality : Silly air head, giggles a lot.

User Image

Wanted : Future mate / rp/friends
Personality : Hard headed tom boy

User Image

Wanted : future mate/rp/friends
Personality : Pure sweet heart, often weirds out people because of her unusual look, but she is very much a lovely little lioness. Waiting to join the Pride lands

Firekin

User Image

Wanted : Mate / rp / friends
Personality : sharp as a tac, adelie is an intelligent lady and the brains of the three siblings. Is only related to Xagan & Geei.

User Image

Wanted : Mate / rp/ friends/ rivals
Personality : Hard headed,quick to anger, very strong. Only related to Adalie & Xagan.

User Image

Wanted : Mate / rp / rivals / friends
Personality : Confident, quick witted, rather cocky. Related to Bodaway/bodaway line.

User Image

Wanted : Mate / rp
Personality : Due to being a small firekin Tyson strives to prove himself a great water seeker, witht he recent drought his confidence has been nudged, but he still tries very hard to be great at what he does. Related to the Sinbad line

Ela

User Image

Personality : A great and mighty hunter, he is an amazing fisher lion. He's rather quiet, he often does not speak unless he is spoken to. Bird clan but willing to move for the right lady!

User Image

Personality : Very confident fellah who always succeeds in everything he does. Earth Clan, but willing to move for the right lady!

User Image

Personality : Flighty little lady who likes to sing. She's rather shy but very sweet, she warms up to people but it takes time to truely get to know her. Bird clan.

Navi

User Image

Personality : A tiny female who is a great warrior, she has striven to prove that she is worthy of being called warrior in her pride. She is tough and quiet.

Kizingo'zaa

User Image

Personality : A very caring female who knows a lot about plant craft and using those plants to cure what ever ails ya.

User Image

Wanted : mate / rp
Personality : Gentle giant who likes to day dream. He enjoys fortune telling though much of his power is simply perceived.

Bahari'mtoto

User Image

Personality : Tarni is sky and retireing, she is a gentle girl, despite being on the large side.

Vikings

User Image

Wanted : Mate / rp / flings
Personality : VERY naughty lion, he loves to create a bit of havoc. He is and will always be a freeborn.

User Image

Personality : A strong feirce lady with a strong heritage, she likes to remain in disguise. As her name is so long everyone calls her SMM.  

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:24 am
Rogue lions / lions on quests / lions with nothing!

Rogues

User Image

Wanted : Mate / flings/rps
Personalty : confident, cocky, flirty.

Quests * These guys are out on quests from the UW and MAY not return depending upon rp in the rogue lands.

User Image

Wanted : Anything
Personality : Quiet worrier, he is a gentle fluffy giant who depends a lot on his older more confident brother.

User Image

Wanted : anything
Personality : Big friendly fellah/ no set personality

User Image

Wanted : Anything
Personality : I dunno, never been rpd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:24 am
Cheetahs

User Image

Wanted : mate / flings
Personality : Strong, confident, hard headed, bit wet behind the ears.

User Image

Personality : blank slate

User Image

wanted : anything
Personality : intelligent, 'bookish' guy.

User Image

Wanted : anything!
Personality : blank slate!

User Image

Personality : Hyperactive, always on the ball.

Leopards

User Image

Personality : blank slate!

User Image

Personality : Blank slate

User Image

wanted :
Personality : Blank slate!  

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:26 am
Wild dogs

Males

Females

Hyenas

Males

Females  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:27 am
Familiars

Snakes

Ratels

Servals

Genets

Birds

Waterbuck

Jackals

Maned Wolves  

Syrius Lionwing

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:28 am
One more for RP storage XD!

No form just post away and we can sort something out!

I love AIM RP please let me know if you want to IM rp and I will pm you with my ID.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:29 pm
Thats all for now will add more later XD!  

Syrius Lionwing

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:43 pm
Was it your Xegan (SP?) firekin boy who was gona plot with my red x-rogue Xiāofáng waterseeker lioness?

And... you have anything for your purple cheetah boy?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:46 pm
Tanakako
Was it your Xegan (SP?) firekin boy who was gona plot with my red x-rogue Xiāofáng waterseeker lioness?

And... you have anything for your purple cheetah boy?

yesh it was! I knew I had asked someone about him. Like I said, forgetful!

I need anything for Bromeliads, he is so blankety blank slatey!  

Syrius Lionwing

MoonRazor

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image

Buddy for your orange girl! biggrin (He recently grew to juve, but I don't have his cert handy)

Quote:
All Akai wants is to be your neighborhood Mr. Nice Guy. Everybody's feelings matter to him, and he does his best to make everyone feel loved and welcome in their home. He genuinely wishes to be everybody's friend, and only ever means well, even when he does something naughty.

Wanting everybody's friendship, but not highly willful, Akai often finds himself susceptible to peer pressure. He can easily be talked into doing things that he does not necessarily want to do. He is a morally upright creature with a highly active conscience, and any time he feels guilty, he can often be found confessing to a parent or authority figure.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:58 pm
X3 She's in the meta right now. Did her duel and everything. is he in yet? Last we spoke I think he needed his duel?  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:12 am
awes he is cutteee Moon! Yesh please ^_^! I actually need to check with drani that she is born but once I have the okay I'll prod ya for an rp!

and as for Xagan, he FINALLY got in to the firekin. He won his duel but it needs to be filled in he is in now though its just filling int he posts. Took 4 tries to get his butt in it did XD!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:01 am
Is your rainbow girl in the PL?  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:09 am
yush pridelands rainbow pretty <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash