Submit

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:23 am
There are so many characters here without anything going for them. If youre interested let me know! I'm not against plotting out cub plots that turn to romance at adult. I'm pretty easy going and not too picky. So have a look!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:26 am
I'm going to try to do this by prides. But I have so many that we will see how it works out lol..

If the SoA is in here, it is plotless unless otherwise stated underneath the picture. So feel free to offer anything!

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Applying for:[/b]
[b]Plots in Mind[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] (Really just a little info blurb)

Post the above in thread to plot. It helps me know who you want plots with.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:42 am
Pridelands:

These guys need anything from RP to plots. I am a fan of friend > Romance plots as the character grows. Really if you have an idea, ask. Odds are I will approve. The only thing Im NOT looking for, is them leaving the Pridelands.

User Image
Anjel. Sweet, and loving, she is indeed your classic daddys girl. She has a bit of an adventurous streak.

User Image
Noell. He is a proud, brave guy. He likes to push boundaries but for the most part he's a well behaved guy.

User Image
Dahlia. She's naive. She tends to be completely oblivious. She has an overprotective brother too.

User Image
Knox. Scaredy cat on the best of days. He's smaller than the normal cub, and as such he's almost afraid of his own shadow.

User Image
Illyeria.. She's a know it all. Full of herself to the highest extreme. She once told her brother that a rock was a tulip.. if that tells you anything. Shes like Angelica from Rugrats LOL.

User Image
This boy is spoken for with plots. He does however, need a JRP! He has already been accepted, just needs that pesky RP.

Mwezi'Johari

User Image
Chander. He's a lower middle class Hunter, and is a bit of a satisfied soul. He thought he wanted to be a rogue, and with freedom he knocked up a female. She took the cubs, and he wandered back home. At least there he knows what to expect! He needs a mate! Or flings, either or.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:54 am
Dawnwalkers

So, lines or not, my Dawnwalkers are all staying. They are all related to each other in one way or another.

User Image
Kafele had something planned out, but it's stalled so I am opening up options. I really want to get him active. He needs plots of all kinds that do not involve leaving the pride.

User Image
Imhotep. He is the ONE that would leave if the plots asked for it. He is looking for flings/romances. Hes a bit sensitive, his brother has called him Iffeminite, but.. he doesnt think he is.

User Image
Senef'Sen. Oldest brother of his litter he is devoted to protecting his family. A good natured, yet no nonsense boy, this guy is your classic Rhett Butler type. He has mate plots.

Swampies

User Image
Ozareus "Oz". He isn't in the pride yet but he is trying to be. He needs mate/plots.

User Image
Luciernaga. Luci is a sweet, playful girl. She loves mud and tends to be a tad bit of a tomboy. She has mate plots but they haven't finished an RP so it's still open I guess?  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:01 am
Ukuucha'Wafalme

I'm not really in the Meta that will be going on. My characters won't be leaving.

User Image
Riad. He is not looking for more banu, he has plenty. However he is looking for RP. This guy is a gentleman through and through. A good guy to his core, he's dealt with a lot of loss that has given him a more reserved temperment. Yet he is still a good guy.

User Image
Ouran. He is an a**. Likely not to win Best Attitude, he has a firm dislike for the female species. Though it's all due to his mommy issues he refuses to talk about. He has all the banu he needs, however this boy needs a JRP  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:11 am
Rogues:

User Image
Dearbhail. She is the Buffy cosplay. She is mated at the moment to Maktaba [aka Giles Cosplay]. However whether or not it's a forever thing is still in the air. After all, Buffy has the WORST luck in the love department lol. She needs RP!

User Image
Frausta. Still a blank slate for the most part! Needs mates/plots/ etc.

User Image
Also a blank slate. This girl needs mates/plots! She's best friends with Frausta.

User Image
Noira. Technically her and her cousin are on the borders of Mwana'a'Lela.. Im just trying to get a JRP. Shes really a blank slate besides being a bit of a b***h.

User Image
Akeldama. She normally goes by Dame. She's full of herself, and shes smart. But she normally doesn't like getting -too- dirty. She is cousin of Noira.

User Image
Diablo. He isn't really a devil, his name is a bit misleading. But he is a big cub, and he likes to roughhouse. This guy is going to end up in the Maestros Del Mar.

User Image
Channah. She has a mate lined up in Castiel, however she could always use RPs!

User Image
Hadyn. Sister to Diablo, she too will end up a rogue. Shes a blank slate.

User Image
Blank slate~ Give me something!

User Image
Blank slate! Give me something~!

User Image
Cara'Mia. She's a bit batty. Not all there. She talks in riddles. She needs all plots.

User Image
Swiftwater used to be part of the Peke Na. She has since left, and goes by her old name Jahnee now. She's a good rambuntctious girl.  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:22 am
Yeenurs need love to!

User Image
Esperanza. Her mate is no longer in SoA, so she is looking again. She's kind, gentle, wears her heart on her sleeve.

User Image
Vicerys. He is son of Esperanza and a fling. He had no idea who his mother was as she was forced to drop them off to the Yeenur coalition. But once he was old enough he left and managed to find her again. He is a blank slate, and needs everything.

User Image
Geheim. Father of Esperanza, he is an older fellow. He raised his six puppies, and one lioness cub. Now he has lost his mate, his kids have moved on, and his lion cub is in the Dawnwalkers. He's alone, and lonely! He needs love.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:39 am
Open for now!  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:14 am
heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:22 am
I have a few PL boyos who could use RP:
User Image
User Image
User Image

Also, could I maybe interest you in some sibling RP for Sy-Ianew and his bro Senef?
User Image

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:31 am
Sure thing for Sibling RP!

Aaaand also, who did you want PL RP with of mine?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:32 am
Name: Sar
Applying for: any of your pridelanders but especially Illyeria
Plots in Mind either an argument over something or maybe a friendship of brains or both? They can be like little rivals? Or something along those lines.
Personality:- Sar is loyal and affectionate, quick to show his love and approval to those that he cares for, but he is a geek. And he walks the fine line between genius and crazy, in a non-mr. hyde way. He is a walking encyclopedia. Word to the wise, if you want an answer to any question you present to him, expect a very very long answer. But Sar is only too happy to provide knowledge to those seeking it. Currently, he's inventing writing. Because he thinks he can . . . .

Name: Morska'Zelena image
Applying for: Oz and Luci
Plots in Mind: Well, she has an intended at the moment, but Shinos life is not nice, having eaten her up. So that might be up as well? Mainly I was thinking of friendships and huntings together. Maybe Morska'Zelena stumbles across Oz while she's hunting in the swamps alone and they hit it off.
Personality: When she was younger, Morska'Zelena had mostly boys that were friends, but she was scared of fluffy male adults. Since her naming quest, she's had more female friends, but she's still suffering from a heart ache since she had to leave her serious crush behind when she got her name. She's caustious if you surprise her, but otherwise she's friendly and enjoys hunting, fishing, and mud baths.

Name: Coues
Applying for: ANY AND ALL OF YOUR ROGUE CUBS AND JUVIES!!!
Plots in Mind Fluff ManHunt!!!!
Personality: She's getting over her periods of deep sadness by making jewelry. Mostly a quiet and shy girl.

so far that's it xd  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:36 am
Oooh Sar and Illyeria could have a lot of fun I think. She would get pissed off when he knew more than she did, and if he told her she was wrong. But eventually maybe he would be the one that she would say is the ONE who knows more than she does XD
She doesn't actually know anything, she makes it up and her brother Knox usually believes it haha.

I'd be happy to have Morska meet Oz and Luci. They both need RP, and I still have to put Oz up for applying to join. But Luci is a member already!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:37 am
do you want me to start the rps? *dancing*  

Dame NightFury

Romantic Lunatic

7,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Inquisitor 200

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300