Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply Gaia Chit-chats
Could you guys help me with my thesis about anime??? :3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:42 am
HI GUYS!!! MY NAME IS KOI ^___^
I'M LOOKING FOR PEOPLE TO HELP ME WITH MY THESIS ABOUT ANIME GAYA-GAYA (LOL)
AS IN YUNG MGA NAPAPAGAYA SA ITSURA AT BEHAVIOR NG ANIME
I'M GIVING AWAY GOLD FOR EACH WHO WOULD ANSWER ^^ (5K FOR EACH WHO WOULD ANSWER NG MAGANDANG ANSWER)

DI LAHAT MAKAKASAGOT. ITO REQUIREMENTS:
1. OTAKU KA
2. PINOY KA
3. YOUTH KA (TEEN-AGE TO 21 YEARS OLD)
4. TAGA-METRO MANILA KA

PANO ITSURA NG MGA SAGOT:
1. kahit informal lang...magkwento lang kayo
2. kung pwede mahaba parang journal
3. yung honest ah..

In short....MAGKWENTO NG MAGKWENTO

MY SURVEY QUESTIONS:
1. What attracts you to the anime culture?
2. Why are you attracted to that kind of culture?
3. Does this attraction lead you to assume an anime character? Why?
4. Do you think you need to become an otaku? Why or why not?
5. What makes you decided to want to become an otaku?
6. How do you feel about being an otaku?
7. What are the specific influences of anime in your behavior,namely:
-the way you dress
- what you say/the language you use
- your gestures, mannerism, and habits
8. Which anime character or what type of anime charater do you think influenced you and why?
9. which of the above influences in question #2 is influenced by which kind of character?
10. Does the anime character that influence have something todo with your character?
11. How does being an anime fanatic affect anything outisde the anime world?
12. How does being an anime fanatic help you to become the person you want to go?

THANK YOU SO MUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCH <3  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:42 am
I edited the thread title. Bawal po all-caps na title. Anyways, goodluck sa thesis! Nice topic! 4laugh

I'll answer this later~ Antok na ko e.

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 am
Happy Pantherlily
I edited the thread title. Bawal po all-caps na title. Anyways, goodluck sa thesis! Nice topic! 4laugh

I'll answer this later~ Antok na ko e.

Ah hank u po ;3  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:33 pm
koi miazaki 3

MY SURVEY QUESTIONS:
-the way you dress
8. Which anime character or what type of anime charater do you think influenced you and why?
9. which of the above influences in question #2 is influenced by which kind of character?
10. Does the anime character that influence have something to do with your character?
11. How does being an anime fanatic affect anything outside the anime world?
12. How does being an anime fanatic help you to become the person you want to go?

1. Anime culture attracts me for so many reasons. One is entertainment, it gives us a different kind of happiness and satisfaction. It is vast and has no limitations. It can give a story beyond our expectations which is hard to portray when it comes to real life shows or live actions. Another one is its animation, of course, the fact that people can make so many animes by just drawing and then animating is purely astonishing. It just shows how people can have so many talents.

2. Because it adds up to our happiness in life. Animes make us laugh, cry, think, etc. which affects us in so many ways. I am attracted to this culture because I can learn something from it. Just like what I have said on number one, it is vast. It gives a lot of ideas. Every anime has its own lesson and idea.

3. Sometimes I am attracted to anime because of its characters. Because of this 'cool' thing that character has or that 'funny' thing he/she possess. The things which you really like when you see that anime character makes you want to watch that anime. So yes, this attraction sometimes lead me to assume a character just like how I liked the cute K-On when I first saw it and made me addicted to it when I watched it.

4. You do not need to become an otaku. It's just like a human nature to be one. People can live without watching animes but some cannot, in a sense that their life would be boring without anime. If you become an otaku, it means that you just love it and you're happy watching a bunch of it. It is not a 'need' but a 'want'.

5. I didn't actually decide on this kind of things. It just happened. I watched some animes when I was just little and it made me addicted to it. Waking up in the morning while an anime is running on TV makes you used to it. I grew up watching animes just like the other youth.

6. Being an otaku is quite normal for me but other people who are not fond of animes find us 'weird'. Otakus just appreciate an art but some people take it on a different sense. We are not weird. Being an otaku makes me feel like I am knowledgeable on different things. It gives us lessons which we cannot learn on our daily living.

7. (The way I dress) I dress normally. But sometimes I buy some anime stuff like bags, hats, etc. Some people just find it cute and does not think that it is weird because it's already mainstream.
(Language I use) I speak normally, too. I speak normally when I do it orally but sometimes when I'm on some social networking sites, I can't stop myself from uttering some japanese words like "Sugooooi~" or "Kawaii".
(Gestures) It didn't affect me on my movements, really.

8. There are so many anime characters who influenced me just like how Yui Hirasawa made me feel like it's so easy to live and just have fun, how Haruhi Suzumiya showed that you just have to dream and imagine because nothing is impossible in this world, how Natsu Dragneel faces challenges for protecting his friends, etc.

9. L Lawliet and Light Yagami influenced me because of the lessons and logic the anime, Death Note, shows. Like what I have said on number 2, one of the reasons why I am attracted to anime is that it shares knowledge and ideas in which the anime that I said astonishingly gives out.

10. None, really. I am myself because of the things that happen to me in real life but I can also learn from some anime characters.

11. Some say it's cool, some think it's weird but in my opinion, I really think that it's cool because I can appreciate art which other people just can't do. It actually helps me because it broadens my imagination and also my dreams.

12. Anime helps us in so many ways. It can also be an inspiration so if you want to be a some kind of character, it somewhat helps you mold your personality because every anime possess a different kind of lesson which you can apply on your daily living.

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:54 pm
Happy Pantherlily
koi miazaki 3

MY SURVEY QUESTIONS:
-the way you dress
10. Does the anime character that influence have something to do with your character?
11. How does being an anime fanatic affect anything outside the anime world?

1. Anime culture attracts me for so many reasons. One is entertainment, it gives us a different kind of happiness and satisfaction. It is vast and has no limitations. It can give a story beyond our expectations which is hard to portray when it comes to real life shows or live actions. Another one is its animation, of course, the fact that people can make so many animes by just drawing and then animating is purely astonishing. It just shows how people can have so many talents.

2. Because it adds up to our happiness in life. Animes make us laugh, cry, think, etc. which affects us in so many ways. I am attracted to this culture because I can learn something from it. Just like what I have said on number one, it is vast. It gives a lot of ideas. Every anime has its own lesson and idea.

3. Sometimes I am attracted to anime because of its characters. Because of this 'cool' thing that character has or that 'funny' thing he/she possess. The things which you really like when you see that anime character makes you want to watch that anime. So yes, this attraction sometimes lead me to assume a character just like how I liked the cute K-On when I first saw it and made me addicted to it when I watched it.

4. You do not need to become an otaku. It's just like a human nature to be one. People can live without watching animes but some cannot, in a sense that their life would be boring without anime. If you become an otaku, it means that you just love it and you're happy watching a bunch of it. It is not a 'need' but a 'want'.

5. I didn't actually decide on this kind of things. It just happened. I watched some animes when I was just little and it made me addicted to it. Waking up in the morning while an anime is running on TV makes you used to it. I grew up watching animes just like the other youth.

6. Being an otaku is quite normal for me but other people who are not fond of animes find us 'weird'. Otakus just appreciate an art but some people take it on a different sense. We are not weird. Being an otaku makes me feel like I am knowledgeable on different things. It gives us lessons which we cannot learn on our daily living.

7. (The way I dress) I dress normally. But sometimes I buy some anime stuff like bags, hats, etc. Some people just find it cute and does not think that it is weird because it's already mainstream.
(Language I use) I speak normally, too. I speak normally when I do it orally but sometimes when I'm on some social networking sites, I can't stop myself from uttering some japanese words like "Sugooooi~" or "Kawaii".
(Gestures) It didn't affect me on my movements, really.

8. There are so many anime characters who influenced me just like how Yui Hirasawa made me feel like it's so easy to live and just have fun, how Haruhi Suzumiya showed that you just have to dream and imagine because nothing is impossible in this world, how Natsu Dragneel faces challenges for protecting his friends, etc.

9. L Lawliet and Light Yagami influenced me because of the lessons and logic the anime, Death Note, shows. Like what I have said on number 2, one of the reasons why I am attracted to anime is that it shares knowledge and ideas in which the anime that I said astonishingly gives out.

10. None, really. I am myself because of the things that happen to me in real life but I can also learn from some anime characters.

11. Some say it's cool, some think it's weird but in my opinion, I really think that it's cool because I can appreciate art which other people just can't do. It actually helps me because it broadens my imagination and also my dreams.

12. Anime helps us in so many ways. It can also be an inspiration so if you want to be a some kind of character, it somewhat helps you mold your personality because every anime possess a different kind of lesson which you can apply on your daily living.

thank u po so much ^^
send po me 5k  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:19 am
koi miazaki 3

ay wag na. bigay mo na lang sa iba. thanks anyway and goodluck! God bless!  

Happy Pantherlily
Crew

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 7:43 pm
Happy Pantherlily
koi miazaki 3

ay wag na. bigay mo na lang sa iba. thanks anyway and goodluck! God bless!

waaah thanks bait mo smile
thank u  
Gaia Chit-chats

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces