Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:11 am
So, yeah, I've been away and I haven't done much for the pride. xD But now I'm back and I want to get things rolling. However, if you may or may not have noticed, I'm not very good at.... plots.

I was hoping to get some input while I get things together for another event. I hope people might be able to offer me some help, even if they don't have anyone in the pride. xD That being said, this is for anyone. >>

Okay. So.

I have some lions for a contest done for me by Ameh. I definitely want to use them in an up-coming contest. Here are my general ideas for what a contest might be about/things IN the contest:

- Some kind of acting festival (traveling to other prides for entertainment if I can swing it with interested prides)
- DRAMAZ (like an invasion or a war or some of the purple crew rising up against Bwana.
- Dromio becoming king.
- Member recruitment.
- Another "The Lost" run. I was thinking, maybe, that the crazy lioness could make it a randomly annual thing. xD Like she just appears at some point, once a year, to dump a bunch of children she's collected into the pride. No one knows why. >>
- Familiar hunting (I'll post the details from my pride concept later, but basically it'll be what I had from my kipwani concept that I don't think I'll be reviving, where they can 'catch' familiar/other prizes via a dice game.
- Something based on one of Shakespeare's plays.

What do people like? What appeals? Combine things? New ideas? I'm open to anything at this point. XD I just don't feel I have even footing on my own, having never really done this sort of thing well before. >> My biggest problem is not being able to organize what I want to do into a workable event for everyone. =/

I'm also looking into the idea of getting a OoC co-owner, so if you'd be interested in helping me out with something like that, please PM me! Someone who would be able to help me organize my thoughts a bit better. (I promise I won't dump all the work on you. >> )

Help?

OH. this is also a thread to post general interest, XD So even if you don't have any ideas, feel free to post!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:14 am
WELL. Miroslav will always be up for some uprising action ;D

Also, I like the idea of doing something Shakespeare-based. It sounds like it could be a lot of fun biggrin  

MoonRazor

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:21 am
I actually like three of those, and think they'd mesh well into a running thing xd

- Dromio becomes king
- He kicks off the Familiar hunting
- Crazy lioness pops up in the middle of it, and they have to find some lost cubs, too!

That way, everybody has a chance at something - Either a cub, or a familiar whee MAYBE one of each.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:32 am
That's true. Although, if I did want to make it a big gift-giving kind of thing, I could probably find a shakespeare play that has a hunting scene in it. xD Whether they're off looking for specific characters, or something else.

Then I could have it mix with a play plot, too.

Oh God. SO MANY CHOICES.

This is why I need help. XD

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:36 am
See? FOUR in one! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:59 am
XD Yes. Though I think picking a play would be the EASY part.

It would be making it work for a group event. xD Though I guess disney did manage to make Hamlet into an adorable movie. >>

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:06 am
83 Ooo. UHM.

- Pride alliances?
- A challenging of Dromio's place as the next King?
- Tasty affairs of some kind.
- FFF. ARRANGED MARRIAGES?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:24 am
I definitely want to get Aolani into the pride!

I think a troupe would be a pretty awesome idea, especially to some other prides that value entertainment as well. I might have to poke Kasai or something to see if she'd want something like that for the kusini lands 8D  

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:50 am
Yeah! I kind of liked that idea a lot. >>

So maybe it won't be an event, exactly, but something to always have open if other RPs wanted to do plots with us. XD I certainly think they would want to go everywhere, spreading the fun. >>

LMAO HIBI. MORE IDEAS! I do have in mind an alliance with another pride, though that pride... doesn't exist yet. -cough-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:01 pm
Bumpies >>  

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:27 pm
Cajanic
- Another "The Lost" run. I was thinking, maybe, that the crazy lioness could make it a randomly annual thing. xD Like she just appears at some point, once a year, to dump a bunch of children she's collected into the pride. No one knows why. >>

I found this one really amusing. 8D

Maybe a Seer or two can play a part if there's an uprising against Dromio?

I have no more ideas (XD) but I'll gladly take part with my Guard and his daughter. I also have the quiet Banquo who makes for a very nice scapegoat. x']  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:37 pm
"The Lost" certainly sounds like it could be a lot of fun.  

moineau bavarde

9,850 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:03 pm
XD Yes. The Lost was a lot of fun the first time, and it's a good way to reward people already in the pride. I'll have to find a way to throw it in.

I think I'm leaning towards having the event itself be something pride-wide and based on a play. but that begs the question:

Tragedy
Comedy or
History?

I know including histories might be a little weird, but Richard III is SO cool, and the others aren't bad, either. >>

OH. I also need to make note that I need to make a member thread thingy to update the memberlist. So out of date. But that's not really part of the event, just something I need to keep in mind that I'm putting here so I don't forget again. -cough-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:25 pm
Julius Ceasar? 8D *Brick'd* Really, that's the only one I know even halfway xd ;;  

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Cajanic
Crew

Generous Unicorn

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:39 pm
Lmao. That's okay. It won't be, like, a quiz or anything. xD I'll do my best to make sure anyone can play, with or without Shakespeare knowledge. >>

Just think of it as: something dramatic, or something fun?

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff