Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image Damian sat in his large plush bean bag. Damian lived in a mansion on the outside of the city, his estate was surrounded by smaller buildings, making it seem even more immense. The soon-to-be master was curled up looking at the door expectantly. He had a lolli-pop in his mouth, he believed that his slave would be adorable. He had hand-picked him. He smiled his teeth gleaming in the light, "I can't wait." He said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:26 pm
User Image Jean mewed as he was pushed up the pathway to his new master's mansion.He looked down at his fingers which fiddled shyly at the end of his shirt as the guard rang the doorbell.He hoped his new master wasnt mean though he wouldnt be surprised if he was.His past masters were really mean.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:32 pm
User Image He's here! Damian hopped out of his chair in his kitty-cat outfit. He walked to the door and opened it licking his lolli-pop seductively. "Well aren't you adorable." Damian said with a playful wink at his new slave. He opened the cage quickly and offered his hand to the slave, while with the other hand he signed and handed some money to the Guards. "Come on honey i'll show you around." He said after a quick lick of his lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:43 pm
User Image Jean blushed lightly at his master's compliment."T-thank you,master.Y-yes sir.'' he said.He followed his master into the large mansion.He turned his head both ways slowly,looking around.He began to memorize where everything was.His old masters would punish him if he didnt know where things were in the house.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:43 pm
Hanako-chan17

User Image Damian watched him blush and he giggled sweetly. "You can call me Master, but no need to call me sir." He said with a sweet smile. He noticed him looking around and he said, "Welcome home!" He giggled softly and walked over to him kissing his cheek. "If you want I can cook you a meal and we can watch some T.V." He said with another heart warming smile. He really hoped that Jean hadn't had a tough life, he would never wish something on the boy. He was too cute to be treated like anything other than a prince.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 6:54 pm
User Image ''Yes master.Sorry master.'' he said shyly.He blushed when his master kissed him."P-please let me cook,master.Chores are for me to do.'' he said shyly.His masters always had him do chores like cooking and cleaning.He didnt know how to respond to the tv part.He hadnt watched tv in months cause his masters didnt give him such leisures.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:02 pm
User Image "I have a feeling i'm going to be a lot different than your previous masters." He said looking at Jean. He held out his hand and said, "Come on you can help cook dinner, but I won't make you do chores. I'm not a lazy slob." He said winking. His hands began to shake at the idea of anyone abusing his slave. Jean was obviously malnourished. He would fix something both tasty and that would help him. "What would you like to eat?" He suggested a few things, "Maybe some meats or some vegetables if you would prefer." He smiled softly and pulled his slave into a tight embrace, "I'm never going to hurt you." He whispered as he kissed his neck and pulled back with blush on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:18 pm
User Image Jean followed his master to the kitchen."C-could I have fish,master?'' he said.He blushed when he was hugged.''Thank you,m-master.'' he said,his arms finding themselves hugging the other male back.When his master pulled away,he did as well then heard a soft rumble.He soon realized that it was coming from him.Purring-it was something he hadnt done in a long time."Nya~'' he said and snuggled into his master's shirt.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image "Of course you can." He said and began to cut a fish and slice open the body. He smiled as he felt him purring and he snuggled into his shirt. "Your so adorable." He said tilting his face up and look up to him. He wanted to kiss him so badly but he was afraid it would bother him. He let his hand fall but continued to look into his eyes. He turned back to the fish but was still watching him out of the corner of his eye. He smiled throwing on lemon butter and pepper as it cooked it began to smell delicious. He took the fish off once it was cooked all the way through. "Here you are." He said handing him a black plate which made the porgy stand out. The fish would be slightly spicy.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:45 pm
User Image Jean gave a surprised look.He couldnt believe that this-a plate of fish,beautifully prepared-was his.He sat the the table and started eating the meal hungrily as if it was going to vanish in a moment.His old masters hardly ever gave him something so good.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:01 pm
User Image He smiled watching him devour his meal like is would go somewhere. He was finished with his own food, as he watched him. He had been tasting it when it was cooking. He blushed softly watching him. He smiled at him and once he was finished he took his plate and washed it off sitting it in the sink. He walked back over to where Jean sat and offered his hand, "Come on it's time I give you a bath." He said with a wink.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:15 pm
User Image Jean blushed lightly.''Alright master.Thanks for the fish,master.It was great.'' he said and hugged his master's arm as he walked with him.His arm was comfortable and enjoyable to snuggle with.His tail wagged happily,waving from side to side.  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:20 pm
User Image Damian loved the feeling of Jean against him. He stroked his hair and ear softly. He felt his tail swishing side to side. He smiled and pulled Jean into his arms cradling him and looking into his eyes. He kept stroking his soft hair. Pulling the door closed in the bathroom he said, "Get undressed." , he turned around with a deep red blush on his face. Jean was so adorable and he would have done anything to turn around, but he didn't want to move to fast for Jean. He wanted him to be happy with Damian.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:43 pm
User Image Jean purred and smiled softly when he was in his master's arms again.When his master turned around,he took off his clothes then got a face towel.He got in the bath tub and ran the water.Once the warm water was full enough,he turned it off.He had began washing his chest when he saw a button on the tub.He pressed it and the jets began to run.He giggled as the bubbles began to come out.''Look master,bubbles.'' he said  

Marceline-chan

Taken Vampire

MoclernBelief

7,200 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image Damian blushed as he turned around and saw the males exposed chest. He was exactly everything that Damian could have ever wanted. He couldn't keep his eyes off of him. He smiled walking over to the tub as he got an extremely soft sponge. Putting shampoo on the sponge he smiled as it smelled like straw-berries. He washed his ears softly brushing the bubbles aside any time they got near his eyes. Damian blushed as his hands wandered down to his chest as he began to wash that as well, but with his hands.  
Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff