Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:05 pm

Chateau Wayland
This is where Logan Wayland now lives. It used to be an Institute for other Nephilim but has been abandoned and Logan has been appointed to look after it since the Wayland's had owned one before. There are many rooms for dinning,Resting,Bathing, Training,Reading, Relaxing,Hiding and more. Some of the more important rooms are-

Spare Bedroom
Spare Bedroom
Spare Bedroom
Spare Bedroom
Logans Bedroom
Fires Bedroom
Kitchen 1
Kitchen 2
Kitchen 3
First Dinning Room
Second Dinning Room
First Bathroom
Second Bathroom
Third Bathroom
Master Bathroom
Main Studdy Room
Other Study Room
Library
Grand Foyer
One of many Weapons Rooms
Another Weapons Room
Indoor Training room
Outside Training room
Secret Underground Room
.jpg]Under the Chateau

There are Weapon rooms located all over the Manner.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 5:58 pm
Logan_Wayland

User Image
Fire chuckled once again at her witty comments. "Please the only time when I'll be in your room is because you're either cold or you want me to have a little well fun." He knew that last part would rile her up once more and well he was a dragon. He need to have some fun every once in awhile. He then looked at her when she asked what he had said. "I'll tell you one day sart vor." This phrase meant small beauty which she was but she might take it as an insult if he told her what he had said to her both times.  

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:21 pm
emeraldpoor

User Image
User Image

Logan's face flushed hearing Fire's comment. Deciding to say nothing else, she hid her face with her bangs while driving. It wasn't long before she was pulling up to the Chateau. The huge building made Logan forget about her flushed cheeks and smile. This was her home. The one place she could do anything she wanted,whenever she wanted. Slowing down, Logan parked before taking out the keys from the ignition opening the door and stepping out. Inhaling the Estates sweet grassy scent, Logan smiled wider before shutting the door, locking it from the outside and setting a hand on her waist again. She waited for Fire to climb out of the vehicle as she stared at the familiar land. The Volvo was only locked from the outside meaning he could still be inside and could get out.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:58 pm
Logan_Wayland

User Image
Fire noted her blush and grinned. He saw the house they were pulling up to and let out a low whistle. This place would be perfect for him. He got out of the car and looked down at his mistress. He smelled sweet grass and his dragon side wanted to roll around in the green stuff. He held his composure though and stayed by Miss Wayland's side. "You know this house is a little big for you sart vor. Is that why you had to buy a big ol scary dragon like. me? Oh don't tell me you're scared of the dark?" He said using her earlier words against her. He grinned and then chuckled.  

Athena Nightmare

Dangerous Survivor

Logan_Dragneel

Dangerous Shapeshifter

9,600 Points
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:54 pm
emeraldpoor

User Image
"For Your Entertainment"
User Image

Smirking lightly, she looked up at Fire and dramatically sighed."You got me. I'm absolutely terrified of the dark. So Don't be surprised if you find a half naked girl in your bed." she said very sarcastically, smiling wide before putting her hands behind her head and walking towards the huge nice looking building."Once inside, I'll show you around. It'll be like a tour. Only..its a one time thing. Pay attention or you'll get lost. Trust me. I kid you not." She said the last part only half serious. Strolling up to the large grand doors of the place, Logan pushed hard on the doors."T-Tch..." She bite her lip hard. She may have been stronger than a Full grown Human man but the doors were extremely heavy and hard to open. By the time she opened them wide enough to fit them both, she was panting. Her arms ached slightly but she shook it off as she entered the Grand Foyer.
"Mind shutting Those?" she asked softly,sounding a little out of character.

Homes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games