are u
  yes
  no
View Results

darkangel667

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 4:43 pm
Does death scare you are you scared to die  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:26 pm
No, I'm not scared to die. You appear to be scared of the English Language. We were gifted with words, please use them.  

Captain_Wow

_Built_to_Offend_666

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:54 pm
to the guy above, stop being an a**. its the internet and people abbreviate things.

but no, im not really afraid of death much at all. i chose not to dwell over things I have to or very little control over.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:04 pm
_Built_to_Offend_666
to the guy above, stop being an a**. its the internet and people abbreviate things.

but no, im not really afraid of death much at all. i chose not to dwell over things I have to or very little control over.
If I recall correctly, one of the rules of this guild is to use proper english.  

BlairyFairy

Danthalas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:16 pm
ToxicxXxTears
_Built_to_Offend_666

If I recall correctly, one of the rules of this guild is to use proper english.

Doesnt mean we have to act like we have firehydrants rammed up our posterior and threatening our prostate. Yes we need to use proper english, but things could be said in a better fashion aswell.

Anyways, to the question... No, i dont fear death. I am actually fascinated with death but that doesnt mean i'm about to go out and kill anyone, i just find it interesting is all.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:26 pm
http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=2266474  

Haley Beth

BloodyKateMary89

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:47 pm
Death is inevitable. If you fear it, it comes quicker than usual. If you don't, then you will just live until you eventually do the inevitable and die.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:40 pm
DarknessxFire
Death is inevitable. If you fear it, it comes quicker than usual. If you don't, then you will just live until you eventually do the inevitable and die.
3nodding  

[RikuxHarada]

[~Snow~]

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:49 pm
Assuming that there is no afterlife, death is probably a feeling of nothingness. I used to be afraid of what that feeling must be, but then I realized I experience it everday.
Everytime I go to sleep and I'm not dreaming I'm basically nothing. I bet thats what death is like. Not very scary at all.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:02 pm
Nope, death isn't somthing i should be afraid of.....or is it? Oo  

Aoi_xx

Raze Krieger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:15 pm
No I am not. The day you are born is the day you start dying.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 9:35 pm
death rox my sox. im crazy. and proud of it.  

Goldenvarg

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 10:33 pm
Another turn on the wheel of life, I don't see death as something to be feared. It's more of a matter of mearly having a different point of view for a while until the next turn on the wheel of life. I don't feel sorry for my dead relatives since they are no longer in pain, rather I feel sorry for the people who are left behind since they feel the pain of sorrow and miss those who have already departed from this mortal coil.

I wouldn't say that death is unknown since there have been many who have been close to death and come back to speak about their experiences. I would say more that we let our imagninations run wild when we envision death. I am afraid of dying though somewhat. I don't want to end up in a long drawn out dying process full of pain and misery. I would much perfer to die quickly and have it over with, then to suffer needlessly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 11:45 pm
Eh...death is just the start of a new journey. So, hopefully I'll come back as a woodchuck. Reincarnation rocks.  

Your Night Surgeon

2on

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 1:45 am
Death doesn't particularly bother me, I would have to love life for that.
I just want to enjoy the time I have, not speculate on how little time I have left.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff