Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
What is your ABSOLUTE MOST favorite Villain? Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pato-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:48 pm
I know I know a question! Ah! It's just my way of trying to get to know you all better =D

I would have to say my favorite villain of all time would be.. well.. the Amazoness Quartet (Yes I know they aren't ONE villain but as a whole I like them alot!) Galaxia and Mistress 9 are also top favorites ^_^ What's yours!? blaugh  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 2:39 pm
Mine is the evil Reni she look just like her mother except evil and with pink hair. 3nodding  

XvXYuNiEXvX

Zahmira

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 7:12 pm
How's this different from the other favourite villain thread?

Oh well. I've always loved Zoisite, though I do like all the Shitennou, he's my favourite.

Rini? Evil? Season 1? I think you've confused your seasons... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 8:18 pm
Zahmira

Oh well. I've always loved Zoisite, though I do like all the Shitennou, he's my favourite.

Oh.. I didn't know there was another thread asking the same question sweatdrop Sorry! And I probably do have my seasons messed up.. I don't remember much of the beginnings..just through where Saturn comes in and through the Stars.. So I only own S, Super S, and Stars sweatdrop But that's okay.. thanks for the reply heart  

Pato-Chan

Tanith_4486

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:46 am
Zahmira

I thought that was season two and she became black lady right?

Anyways. My fave is both galaxia and nehelenia and botha re also my most hated...><  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:49 am
Mine is the Ice Queen, lol shes an ice princess hehehe.. . . .I also like the evil Reni  

Yakummo

amayahino

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 12:28 pm
The shitennou all the way, not in the anime though...just drags on. I also liked the four sisters.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 4:50 pm
Galaxia hands down, she's really the only Sailor Moon villan who had any real character development in the manga...her and Black Lady...

then i would have pick Fish-eye, just because i have a weakness for cross-dressing anime guys...  

kawaiibunny3

8,100 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Pato-Chan

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 9:01 pm
kawaiibunny3
Galaxia hands down, she's really the only Sailor Moon villan who had any real character development in the manga...her and Black Lady...

then i would have pick Fish-eye, just because i have a weakness for cross-dressing anime guys...

Haha nice choices! Althought..Fish-eye.. kinda creepy. I liked the Witches 5. They were pretty sweet. But Galaxia..oh man. Amazing 100% heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 3:45 am
heart Mine is Sailor Iron Mouse, she wasnt around very long but she was super kawaii and her scencs were funny.  

WilyKitKat001

Magical Bibliophile

15,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100

Pato-Chan

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 4:17 am
Aww Iron Mouse was amazing =[ Although, I consider her more.. loveable that villain like.. but she was evil. So adorable ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:46 am
Galaxia/Mistress 9 and Diamond! heart heart heart heart  

Usagi Uchiha

Blaz

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 9:00 am
Definitely Galaxia...or Chaos.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 8:56 pm
Yay! ^_^ <3  

Pato-Chan

Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items