.::Kukesha`Usiku::.
Completed; New Arrival -- with Bagha`Kali; owned by Mogami

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:31 am
MEN..
you know you can live without them, but would you want to?

---

User Image
.: Angra Mainyu :.
Name Meaning ; Evil Spirit
Location ; Roguelands - For now..
RP Count ; 0
Mate ; Balia - Owned by: Hibi-Tea/Shouko
Personality ; Angra has almost seemed to have become a retired lion in a sense that he hasn't been around as much as I'd like him to be. He is still cranky and rather disgruntled most of the time and can easily become aggressive once more. Think of him as a nasty infection you never really get rid of, he could come back at anytime to haunt you. He is a rough and tough old guy who loves his family, hates his family, yet moves on without a thought. He has finally tied himself down almost, excluding being IN the pride with his cubs and mate, but probably still will become a fleeting Father, in and out of the picture while his old bones rattle for some excitement (fighting wise). He may never settle down in that sense, but he will try. But all that aside, he is still not a nice lion to deal with and can be a threat if he needs or wants to be.
Want ; RP, Plots, Maiming, Fights, (Can be used in Metas for destructive purposes, I don't mind lol).
Does Not Want ; Flings, Death (yet), Pride Offers.

User Image
.: Wook - (Adult Now) :.
Name Meaning ; -- (Something to do with Fire/Sun)
Location ; Firekin
RP Count ; 0
Mate ; --
Personality ; Wook is a free spirited adult male among the guards of the firekin walls. He enjoys basking in the sun and simply enjoyikng his days as they go. Barely seeing excitement he is anxious about the upcoming troubles that always seem to find their way to the home he currently resides in. He's very open to meeting new people and is always up for a duel! Loves the challenge and needs the companionship.
Want ; Pride RP, Family RP, Plots. I would love to create a childhood friendship that grows into a strong relationship. BUT doesn't have to be that way, always looking for a firekin mate<3
Does Not Want ; Death, Flings, Pride Offers

User Image
.: Egeman 'Edge' Psyche :.
Name Meaning ; --
Location ; Ukuucha`Wafalme
RP Count ; 0
Mate ; --
Personality ; Egeman, or Edge as his younger brother used to call him is a devout leader-type lion and very loyal. He loves his family beyond belief and his brother that much more. Edge can come off as sweet and caring, he treats all as equals, as much as he can and will certainly become a very proud Pad. He had made some hard decisions in his life and due to a plot MIAness he will be staying in U'W. So he will be seeking his very first Beybanu~
Want ; Pride RP, Family RP, Plots -- Since Edge is staying in U'W he will need a Beybanu and some Banu!~
Does Not Want ; Death, Pride Offers, Mate Offers

User Image
.: Kaito :.
Name Meaning ; --
Location ; Ela - Wolf Clan
RP Count ; --
Mate ; Tivoli - Owned by Polette
Personality ; Kaito is a one of a kind pure hearted male with the curiosity of ironically, a cat. He is easy to fall in love with and easy to be around, he's a great listener and winds up sitting through some awful stories of how a childhood just didn't seem to go right. He loves people more than he can say and loves Tivoli most of all. I've never RP'd a character so dedicated to another, it's like their love comes alive for me! (I don't kow if Polette feels the same lol) I would love more RPs so that they can expand their family and share this bond with little ones<3 He can be RP'd with almost anyone, but please no one hurtful!
Want ; Rps in his clan, Plots in the pride (Who doesn't want more Ela action!)
Does Not Want ; Flings, Death Maiming, Pride offers

User Image
.: Adolfo :.
Name Meaning ; --
Location ; Amani`Kikundi
RP Count ; 0
Mate ; --
Personality ; Adolfo is a high spirited young male who hasn't had much time experiencing life. He spent a lot of his childhood following others around, or sleeping. What kids do basically! So now is his chance to go out and really find what life is about, his goal, to find his one true love. I don't mind if he ends up having flings, it'd be a whole process really, he can woo them, then fling with them and until an owner decides he's right enough he will remain on the look out <3
Want ; Flings/Mate Offers, RP, and Plots
Does Not Want ; Death, Pride Offers

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:47 pm
WOMEN..
gotta have them, no questions asked.

---

User Image
.: Sabia`Deimos :.
Name Meaning ; Sweet Terror
Location ; Roguelands
RP Count ; --
Mate ; --
Personality ; Sabia is all about the men. She hates to love them, but can't stand to be away from them. Just like her Father she is an outraged individual, spun like a top. Loopy enough to stand and fight against males twice her size, when they realize she wears the pelt of a lion they are more so intrigued, but know better than to stick around. She has adopted a male named Kupa, he is in and out of her life and may become her soul mate? She currently isn't interested, but has known him since she was but a cub and he rescued and beat her Father to bits. A fact most don't know. But is now a rogue, doing this and doing that.
Want ; Planned Flings, Plots, Pride Offers (maybe), Maiming
Does Not Want ; Mate Offers, Death

User Image
.: Sabia`Nafsi :.
Name Meaning ; Sweet Soul
Location ; Intaba'umbikezeli
RP Count ; --
Mate ; Hoaka - Owned by Nessi
Personality ; Sabia, unlike her same named cousin, is sweet as can be and as cute as a button. She's literally the light to the darker side of Sabia`deimos. Bagrat, Sabia`D's brother has adopted a new family, and thus has taken on the role of Sabia`N's big brother. They haven't been inseperable, but just about. He's been there for her when it counts and thus she has retained her innocence. I would like a heart break story where she meets someone from the roguelands and suddenly leaves her, but returns realizing his mistake OR he doesn't stick around, she gets in the same situation as her Mummy and ends up with cubbins and no Daddy for em, then finds a mate afterwards. Either way, I want some kind of drama for her to show the world is not so perfect as Bagrat makes it out to be. <3
Want ; Mate, Plots, RP
Does Not Want ; Flings, Death, Maiming

User Image
.: Uhmlaba`Unmtwana :.
Name Meaning ; Earth Child
Location ; Peke Na
RP Count ; --
Mate ; Zuberi`Sikio - Owned by Nessi
Personality ; Twana was my first ever SoA and is now two years old as of sometime in March (I believe, I haven't looked up the details in a while). She is my pride and joy and a love of mine to RP on any terms or basis. She is a sweet, passionate wild dog, who may not be considered very young anymore. She has been a Mother to almost half the pack of Peke Na, come to think of it and loves each and everyone of her Step Children, Children and her Grand babies.. maybe even Step Great Grandbabies. Zube has had so many affairs it's hard to keep track aha. But all in all she has a love for life and her family. A family woman. Please please RP with her<3 For the love of Peke Na.
Want ; RP, Plots
Does Not Want ; Fling, Mate, Death, Maiming Pride Offers

User Image
.: Unyawo`Olulula :.
Name Meaning ; --
Location ; Bahari`Mtoto
RP Count ; --
Mate ; Tandu - Owned by Zingling
Personality ; Unyawo is a very sweet and innocent female. She is practically in love with water and will end up spending countless hours just staring at it. She has not yet done her rites and is not considered an adult in the Bahari eyes, but she is full grown and lovely.
Her love lies with one male, a brown, and green male that goes by Tandu. Regardless what tortures her heart that he wanders so much, she will always have eyes for him and him alone. She is a devout female and works hard at it.

Want ; Family RP, Pride RP
Does Not Want ; Mate Offers, Fling Offers, Death, Maiming, Pride Offers

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:49 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:49 pm
FORMAT
[size=11][imgright]INSERT IMG HERE[/imgright]
.: [color=][u][b]NAME[/b][/u][/color] :.
[b][u]Name[/u] Meaning[/b] ; [i][Meaning of the name.][/i]
[b][u]Loca[/u]tion[/b] ; [i][Where the SoA is Located, regardless of cert.][/i]
[b][u]RP Co[/u]unt[/b] ; [i][How many eligible RPs a SoA has to a breeding/fling.][/i]
[b][u]Mate[/u][/b] ; [i][The perma-lover.][/i]
[b][u]Pers[/u]onality[/b] ; [i][All about my SoA.][/i]
[b][u]Want[/u][/b] ; [i][Yep!][/i]
[b][u]Does[/u] Not Want[/b] ; [i][Nope!][/i][/size]

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 12:51 pm
.:OPEN:.
No form, post away while I add more~

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]