Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The crimson coated god was lounging around in the God Realm, not quite ready to go back to the mortal one. Honestly, things had been a bit boring down there, and he was wanting to stir up a little trouble with some gods, as long as he could keep it away from Sei. The last thing he ever wanted was to get Sei's eyes looking straight at him.

With a shiver rolling down his spine just thinking about it, Dath pulled himself up from his laying position, figuring that taking a stroll in the quiet, but not really dead God Realm. He never stayed here very long, as it could get more boring than the mortal realm quickly, but it was a good place to reflect on his past actions, and wonder how he could do better.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:30 am
User Image

Ayira had been playing mortal for so long, she had almost forgotten about the god haven. It had been a long time since she had retreated here to collect herself and take a break, she so enjoyed the mortal realm.. but she had been so actively involved until very recently, when things slowed down she decided she deserved a break. So she returned to the god haven and dropped the illusion she had been carrying for years as she masqueraded as a pride lion. She had missed her true form, she realized, one could only look so regal as a mortal.

With no particular goal in mind for her trip to the haven, Ayira simply enjoyed walking around, her wings stretched out around her. It wasn't looking much like there would be anything more interesting here than there had been in the desert. A few gods here and there but everybody keeping their distance and keeping to themselves.

Then she spotted Dath as he stood up, his red coat catching her eye. She did like red. She stared perhaps a moment too long, not intending to go out of her way to chat but not afraid to get a good look.

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:45 am
Dath knew that it was wise for many gods to keep apart. Things happened, and not usually for the better. In his pessimistic point of view, it was probably for the best, but it was hard to ignore the opportunity to spice up life, here and in the mortal realm. Sometimes, he wondered what it would really like to create Chaos among the gods.

His golden eyes glanced around, as he had that...itch. Like someone might be looking at him. Instinctively he thought it was his sister, or any of the little brats that she had spawned, probably spying on him to see if he got into trouble. He was surprised to see that it was a god he knew little about. Where had she been? Where had she come from?

He gravitated towards her without realizing it, the questions spinning in his mind.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:51 am
Ayira looked almost surprised when she realized the strange red god was headed her way, and she decidedly walked towards him. The closer he got the more interested she became. He had a very simple appearance to him but that was hardly something to hold against him, beneath her decorations, Ayira herself was quite plain. It was his expression that was most interesting, though. He didn't look like a pushover, that was something to appreciate.

"Good day," she greeted him, clearing her throat.

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:05 am
Dath's ears shot forward, though they couldn't move too much buried in his mane. He...hadn't realized that he had been approaching her, and it pissed him off. His expression darkened, but he didn't lash out at her. Not yet. What was the point, if he could create some type of alliance with her? He'd have to figure out if she was worth it, and now was the moment to do so.

"Good day indeed," he said with a gruff voice, his eyes searching her body. There were no clues as to who she was immediately, but he could lightly admit the same for himself.

"I haven't seen you around here," he added on, putting out a lead to see if she would take it.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:39 pm
Very interesting indeed, she thought, looking him over as he did the same of her. It seemed as easy way to get back into divine interactions, mortals rarely seemed exceptional by only appearance. Knowing this was a god only gave him more potential than any of the mortals she had ever encountered.

"No," she agreed, "I have been spending a great deal of time around mortals, they always seem so much more interesting than gods."

She looked back up to his face with a small smile, her tone suggested it was almost a challenge to prove he was interesting. She was eager to see what he was exactly.

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:14 pm
"Hm." He arched his neck, sensing the challenge. He felt the same more often than not, so he wasn't in the mindset to prove her otherwise. He was more prove to agreeing with her. His jewelry sparkled, the gold necklace always brightly contrasting his black mane.

"I'm afraid I have to agree with you," he said with a shake of his head. "I believe it is the fact that they're....so impulsive, so malleable." He grinned. "They are fun to play with, at least in my eyes."

His tail curled, waiting to see what she'd have to say in return.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:20 pm
Hmmm! It wasn't the kind of answer she was looking for but who hated being agreed with? She wasn't lying to prove a point, she really did find mortals more interesting- for much the same reason that Dath described.

"I like the way you think," she said with a grin similar to his, "I'm Ayira, goddess of Evolution."

She looked at him expectantly. She had absolutely no idea what he might be but she had high hopes it wouldn't be something completely uninteresting- she wasn't sure even his attitude could make up for some domains.

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:34 pm
"Dathcharu'kai, god of Chaos." His wings twitched slightly at that moment, always feeling proud for what he was. Chaos is what caused change, strife, anger, war...everything that he loved.

"Interesting domain," he couldn't help himself. "You're quite beautiful. You keep yourself in the mortal realm to ensure your control over mortals?" Evolution was....a very large thing. Enough so that Dath wasn't certain how far her paw extended, perhaps more than Dath could himself.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:55 pm
Chaos. Very interesting indeed. She was a very organized being in many ways, but at the same time she saw the necessity in chaos as part of her work and existence. He didn't need to compliment her so to keep her attention, but she liked it.

"Indirectly," she responded with a grin, "But I suppose you could say that. My part in the mortal world takes time, it wouldn't be nearly as much fun to sit back and watch from a distance."

Perhaps not so impressive to one who had such an active role in the world but she wasn't really looking for his approval.

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:23 pm
Time. Dath was fairly impatient, though usually he was able to cause more chaos if he was only patient with time.

"So you put your own paw on your work. I like that." He always liked to be there, right at the front lines, getting into the confrontations and battles. There hasn't been enough conflict in the world, however, and it made him disappointed that he couldn't continue pre-existing hatred between prides and packs. It just wasn't in his power to do so.

"Perhaps I will run across you in the mortal realm, where more work can be done. The God Realm is nice to relax in, but grows quiet and dull too quickly."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:29 pm
Despite the majority of her efforts being towards observing and keeping her involvement minimal, it would have been a lie to say Ayira never took part. What she had recently allowed to happen while she stepped away spoke for itself but then.. so did the mortal offspring she had.

She didn't respond, though, only smirked. Until he suggested their paths might cross in the mortal realm.

"I am a fan of your work," she commented, willing to credit him with all chaos she witnessed and feed into his apparent ego, "I don't doubt we will."

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

Safaia

Crew

Trickster

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:38 pm
"Well, thank you." He said with a nod, though it was hard to hide the smile growing across his face. He always liked to have admirers and fans, even if they didn't think of themselves the same way that he thought of them. Inflating things was Dath's deal.

"Well, until then? I've been here too long, I'm too restless to remain in this realm much longer."

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:42 pm
Ayira only nodded when he took his leave, a little disappointed they hadn't done more than been introduced to each other.. but it was very interesting, having a face to a phenomenon she so enjoyed. Perhaps this was what she was really missing out on, hiding away from other gods as she did now.

Perhaps she would stick around and see who else was around.

Fin!  

Ecavi

Crew

Magical Apprentice

[IC/OOC] Gods' Haven [IC/OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out