Dul's bunch of stuff (Blank slates, Flings, Mates, etc) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:02 am
Blank Slates

So these folks have no plots or really any RP. Some of them have barely any personality, so for the most part they're going to be open to any kind of plots. I may have some generalized idea, but feel free to offer anything I might find interesting.

User Image
Name: Eshan
Things I might be looking for: He doesn't fit in where he is. I'd maybe like him to travel to the Bahari, so any sort of mate plot that would lead him there would be heavily loved. His mother is a very special to me and to him, so that will have an effect. She is dying and he will leave the pride because he can't really handle it.

User Image
Name: Mimoza
Things I might be looking for: Anything, she has no personality

User Image
Name: Gerlois
Things I might be looking for: Anything, no set personality other than that he's a little stuck up and will probably remain rogue without a good reason.

User Image
Name: Rais
Things I might be looking for: Will be leaving the UW. He's a tad twisted so maybe someone to set him straight?

User Image
Name: Anahita
Things I might be looking for: Anything, she has no set personality.

User Image
Name: Rahmara
Things I might be looking for: Anything, he has no set personality other than being a bit cocky. I'd like a reason to change his name.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:03 am
Flings/Mates

User Image
Name: Shambe
Things I might be looking for: It's Shambe, he's kind of a hoe. Flings unless someone especially amazing catches his interest enough. Any other RP is equally loved.

User Image
Name: Ke'awkato
Things I might be looking for: She needs a Navi mate, someone who can look past her insecurity and make her feel like she truly belongs there. Picky mostly on personality, not looks.

User Image
Name: Samia
Things I might be looking for: She needs someone to heal her. She is currently engaged in a fling with a very abusive and manipulative demon named Crue. She will be left with his cubs very mentally damaged and all around freaking out. For the most part she's pretty haughty, but I've yet to decide how much of that will be destroyed. Will be picky, she will not be returning to her pride because of how shamed she will feel.

Dulcea

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:04 am
[size=11][b]What type of plot:[/b]
[b]For who:[/b] (Mine)
[b]With who:[/b] (Yours)
[b]Ideas and info:[/b]
[b]Anything else:[/b][/size]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 2:07 pm
There, worked some kinks out. emotion_c8  

Dulcea

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:39 pm
What type of plot: Fling
For who: Shambe
With who: Leenah-Sesi
Ideas and info: Lee is very absent minded and very innocent. Currently she is searching for her lost cubs. They have been missing for a while now and are almost adolescents. They were taken to Kuroi'Nera Lands and are being raised there. She will eventually make it there herself.

I was thinking that maybe they could be travel bodies for a little bit. Leenah hates traveling by herself and loves meeting others.
Anything else:
Her offsprings will be grown to adolescents by next month I believe.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:42 pm
Rahmara could always come to the Stormborn. There's precedent for at least one lion getting a new name one he came in. wink  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:37 pm
Hrr as tempting as that fling is Shambe's got a real problem with the Kuroi. He left the only cub he ever really cared about there and she's since disappeared without a trace.

Fey: I've definitely thought about it, but he's more of a Fabio type than any sort of useful fighter, would need a lady to draw him there. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:52 pm
Oh, I wasn't totally serious. He's a handsome fellow, no denying.  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 6:04 pm
I did realize all my vikings are ladies though. XD  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 4:18 am
All but two of my Vikings are men. XD  

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:37 pm
Hrrr emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 7:04 pm
What type of plot: Possible Bahari plots?
For who: Eshan
With who: Faatina
Ideas and info: Tina's a super fun, happy, family-oriented gal. Haven't RPed her since cubhood. xD I'm not really sure how much freedom the Bahari'mtoto members have in leaving the pride, but I wouldn't be opposed to her traveling about for some reason or another. More info on her in my journal, but I haven't really fleshed out her personality much. If you think they'd get along at all, she could always charm him into joining the pride! <3
Anything else: ...<3

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Dulcea

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:43 pm
Hmm, I can see them definitely getting along since Eshan is also very big on family, but I'm not sure how well her personality would be able to draw him out of his trauma shell. Perhaps we can try them out in RP and see how it works?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 8:47 am
What type of plot: Anything o Ao
For who: Rais
With who: Haldeilda
Ideas and info: Hally here is an independent woman. She lives on her own and protects her territory well. She's beaten off more than her fair share of males, and only allows one wandering male leopard as a companion when he feels the need to visit her.

She's the height of a normal lioness, but she's far more muscular and therefore a bit stockier than a normal lioness.

If you want she could beat Rais's a** several times. Be a tease and than a cockblock him into blue ball country. Anything, really. She's strong and determined, albeit graceful in a way. Her life is survival and protecting what is hers from everyone and anyone she deems threatening.

Anything else:

What type of plot: Supportive Friend -> Possible Mate?
For who: Samia
With who: Peremende'Ment
Ideas and info: Ment and his two adult daughters (Orchidee and Maua) recently became homeless when their pride disbanded. Right now they're wandering around aimlessly and mostly just living the best they can with their circumstances.

Ment and his children could be a support network to Samia? It doesn't have to end in mate-hood or anything if you don't want, but their little family group definitely wouldn't let her and her brood of cubs be left alone when she flees her pride with them. 4 adults looking over little-ones is better than one adult.

Ment and Orchidee are both very friendly, and Ment knows how scary it is to live alone in the Rogue Lands, and now he has the added experience of raising two daughters in that environment too.

Anything else:
Ment has a fling lined up with Kiana's Erminetha. So at some point there may be a couple of his own little ones added to the mix? He's a notorious flirt, but isn't an evil womanizer or anything... he just dumb and can't keep it in hims pants.  

hibi-tea

Aged Lunatic

15,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Survivor 150

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 10:31 am
What type of plot: Friend, maybe mate - And a reason for him to change his name!
For who: Rahmara
With who: Bato
Ideas and info: Bato's a Jini lioness on her name quest... Unfortunately, I never got around to RPing her as a cub, so I have no set personality for her, either! Other than a tradition-minded lioness, anyway. Which means no flings with non-lions. By the time she runs into Rahmara, she'll have already encountered a male from the Ukuucha trying to catch her(Beause he likes spots, and he likes blue... And she's got blue spots on her, so double win in his mind), making her just a bit distrustful of males... Can he help her? *Eyebrow wiggle*
Anything else: If he joins the swamps, he'd get to change his name ~

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces