Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply Slave profiles
Faix's Slave Shop [2 Available]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HAL over 9000

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:24 am
DO NOT POST HERE.
PM if you're interested in a slave or a custom.

Rules:
1-- As you can tell from the big red letters, I don't want anyone posting here. This is strictly for my slave profiles and I don't want it to get cluttered, so please PM me if you're interested in anything or have questions.

2-- I only RP through PMs. The slaves on here are pleasure slaves, so if you're not planning on using them for such, please don't order them. The only limit I have is excessive gore.

3-- Try to type more than one sentence and try to use good grammar. Nothing annoys me more than bad grammar. I can understand a typo or two but don't text talk. I like literate people.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:50 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name:
Yuki

Sexuality:
Bisexual

Species:
Human

Personality:
Yuki enjoys the pleasure part of being a slave and enjoys teasing her masters and acting like a flirt. Though she teases, she's very submissive and enjoys a dominate master that's willing to tease back. She does as she's told, though she doesn't like getting her hands dirty by doing chores or other such things around the house. She likes to be spoiled and enjoys getting her master's attention.

Preferred Master:
A good master for Yuki would be someone dominating and maybe a bit demeaning. Someone that will make sure she knows her place and isn't afraid to be a bit rough with her in the bedroom or prove that their the master and she's not.

HAL over 9000

HAL over 9000

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name:
Syncaidia

Sexuality:
Gay

Species:
Angel

Personality:
Syncaidia is quiet and prefers watching other people rather than talking. He doesn't like to make trouble so he does as he's told without questioning the order. He's new, pure, and he's never had a master or a love before. Completely new the experience, Syncaidia is a slave that is quickly addicted to his master and will accept whatever is thrown at him.

Preferred Master:
A good master for Syncaidia is one that will demean him and treat him like nothing more than a pet. Someone creative in bed and will him make him experience what it really means to be a pleasure slave. Maybe even someone a little rough both in and out of the bedroom. An exhibitist.

Slave profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games