Red Blonde Fox

Wealthy Entrepreneur

10,775 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:45 pm
Pixelated Perfection
Hey everybody! How is everything going with you guys? Just letting you know that I am doing alright, and I have couple of things to say.

First off, huge shout out to all of my friends who have accepted my invitations to join "Pimp's Strange Guild". Guy thank you soooo much, it's means a lot to me! heart Hopefully you guys will fall in love with this guild, just as much as I have and invite others to join too.

Secondly, I have a birthday that is cumming up in a matter of days, and I have been extremely busy gitting ready for it! Just got my hurr re dyed red again, and my parents have been teasing me about. I guess you can now officially call me Red! lol biggrin heart

And Finally, I would like to say thank you to all of the guild members who have been posting like crazy and participating in the forums. Yall can all give ya selves a great big hand clap *Whoo Hoo!* for a wonderful job well done! Keep up the great work everybody!

Well, I hope that you all have a great time! Enjoy the spring weather that is hopefully coming your way, and I will be praying for everybody! heart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 10:30 pm
still summer here dam its hot...  

annonymousjade
Vice Captain

4,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash