Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 5:55 pm
Ruler's Plot Thread

Hello! I'm Ruler and I'm on Gaia quite a lot. I've been itching to RP and have quite a few SoA who could use some! If you're interested in any of them, I'd prefer you post in-thread rather than PM me unless you have a reason for it. Thanks! <3 Also: my journal is located here for more information on my lovelies.

And before you go any further, I've done you the pleasure of listing all of my SoA by pride with a link to their picture and relationship status. Any that are single are totally up for anything you may want to throw at them! Though any that are already in prides aren't willing to consider leaving them. :3

❙❙ Rogues

❙❙ Ukuucha'wafalme

• Adina - Mated
    • Dareia - Single, but has a temp. Pad for training

❙❙ Bahari'mtoto

❙❙ Ashnai'le

❙❙ En Gedi

• Kayitz - Single and too young!

❙❙ Ulili-Mlindaji

• Kuiga - Single and too young!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:23 pm
Priorities

User Image

❙❙Tabansi

• Personality: Ladies' man; flirtatious. Enjoys the company of females, though often doesn't get along well with other males. Constantly on the move!
    • Looking for: Flirtations! I already have a mate lines up for him, but since he's still fairly new I'd love for him to meet a bunch of females to flirt with before he settles down with Shani. I'm even up for him getting in fights with males due to him not asking if their girls were single or not before attempting to seduce them.
    • Not looking for: Death or mate offers! Or flings - they'd have to have a super great plot behind them and be executed pretty quickly for it to be okay with me/Shani's owner.

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:34 pm
Males

User Image

❙❙Enzi

• Personality: Enzi likes to think of himself as a superhero; he's constantly trying to save others, whether it be from a rabid butterfly or tripping over a pebble. He believes his sole purpose in life is to ensure other's safety, and he's completely find with it. He also likes to think of himself as very brave and, in some cases, "manly."
    • Pride: Rogue
    • Looking for: General RP and potential mates! He would also be up for a fling with a damsel in distress. ;D Possibly even pride offers? Who knows!
    • Not looking for: Death

User Image

❙❙Livius

• Personality: When not in a fit of jealousy, Livius is actually a pleasant guy. Though he keeps his speaking to a minimal, he isn't quite shy. He believes that each word should carry as much meaning as possible, and therefore refuses to spout out whatever first comes to mind. Unusually wise for his age, but inexcusable demoralized for his age, due in part to his envy. Even though he tries to keep it all cool and calm on the surface, most know that Livius is like a time bomb, ready to set off at any given moment.
    • Pride: Ashnai'le
    • Looking for: General RP, please! Won him in a meta contest and ended up leaving Gaia before I could follow through with RPing him, so his character needs development.

User Image
    ❙❙Kuiga

• Personality: Kuiga strongly loves and respects Hifadhi, and regards him as his father. As such, Kuiga adores him in such a way that he aims to emulate him. His spare time is primarily dedicated to becoming stronger, faster, and overall better. He is quiet and contemplative, but intelligent and curious. Kuiga greatly enjoys hunting, but only for the thrill of the kill; his true passion is in (of course) protective others. As such, he is very "big brother"-ly towards his siblings, which sometimes leads to them not adoring him as much as he'd hope. Very distrustful, Kuiga is wary around those he doesn't know well, but is always open to learning more about them to make sure they're of solid character. He is very moralistic and pious, and a real family... cub. He also likes long walks on the beach through the woods and adores nature in the utmost.
    • Pride: Ulili-Mlindajo
    • Looking for: General RP! Possibly a little cub-crush to fawn over.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:47 pm
Females

User Image

❙❙Faatina

• Personality: Extremely shy, Faatina isn't one to go out of her way to talk to someone unless she feels it'll benefit the other party. Being a kind, caring young girl she does tend to like most she meets, needless of any differences they may have to her. Those she loves to spend the most time with coincidentally happen to be from her family, which is great because she comes from such a large family. Faatina's favorite lioness in the world is her mother, Jesenya. She seems to find her to be her role model in life, but also her best friend - someone that she can have a heart-to-heart with, and also look up to. She is extraordinarily loving of her entire family, pretty much like on those terrible, old sitcoms, even when they do get on her nerves... which tends to be a bit more often than she'd hope for.
    • Pride: Bahari'mtoto
    • Looking for: General RP!
    • Not looking for: Death, mate, or fling offers.

User Image

❙❙Dareia

• Personality: Dareia is a very kind and sweet girl. She is considerate of other's and their emotions, all the while loving those most important in her life - her family. Though she does tend to talk a lot, she sure knows when to keep her trap shut and listen to those who deserve to be respected. Whenever she's not speaking, most know that it's because she's upset, unhappy, or thinking about something particularly deep.

Most seem to believe that Dareia is pretty close to perfect - between her fantastic personality, and her current social standing at one of the Sultan's daughters, but she is far from it. She knows she has her flaws and knows to never be cocky or too proud because of this. One of such flaws would be the nocturnal awakenings that she often has. She seems to have middle insomnia, in which she will wake up in the middle of the night and find herself unable to return to sleep. Instead of sleeping, she finds herself thinking about things too personal to discuss with her family, or attempting to make things like bits of jewelry by weaving tall grass and whatnot by the light of the moon. Many don't know about this disorder she seems to have; and she doesn't care. Dareia finds the moon plenty company in her near-sleepless nights.
    • Pride: Ukuucha'Wafalme
    • Looking for: General RP, please!
    • Not looking for: Death, pad offers (unless her current one doesn't work out), flings.

User Image

❙❙Kis'erela

• Personality: Kis'erela is anything but shy - she is one rowdy girl. Over-excitable, rambunctious, and reckless, Kis'erela is one who likes to think she knows what a good time is. She's the opposite of lazy; she'll leave you in the dust if you don't try to keep up. Many believe she acts like a boisterous little cub, but Kis'erela does understand when it's time to settle down and act like an adult; she doesn't have much of a serious side, but she can show it in the right moment. Over all, Kis'erela is just a fun-loving girl looking for some friends who're able to keep up with her.
    • Looking for: General RP, flings, mate offers, pride offers - pretty much anything!

User Image

❙❙Adina

• Personality: With her rebellious past behind her, Adina has become a new lionness; and is loving every moment of it - almost. She's very thankful to have a Pad to call her own, but regretful in the way she came to obtain this dream-life of hers. Though she does find herself wishing she had her sight back, Adina has never once found envy to be one of the many emotions running through her veins. Even though she finds herself oft thinking angry thoughts, Adina has her mind set on being the best lionness she can be; even if she is mosty useless due to her sight impairment.
    • Pride: Ukuucha'Wafalme
    • Looking for: General RP!
    • Not looking for: Death, pad offers.

User Image

❙❙Kyda

• Personality: ??? Haven't touched her since I got her cub image; getting her adult image and I'll flesh out a personality then.
    • Looking for: General RP to develop her! Pride offers, mate offers, fling offers.

User Image

❙❙Ayaukuhime

• Personality: Ayaukuhime is a very kind, well-mannered, never out-spoken cub. She as the stereotyped "perfect" personality; always respectful, never judgemental; and the list goes on. The only truly bad thing about her personality is her daydreams. Kuhi could lie on her back, staring at the clouds, and getting lost in her thoughts for a full day and pay no one else any mind. Unfortunately, that usually ends up in her tripping an older lion, which tends to make them a bit unhappy with her.

Those daydreams of hers usually never have much variety; every time they are about the future, and what wonders may come of it. They're especially driven by two factors; one being her mother's driving ambition for her to marry into royalty, and the second being the hopeless romantic inside her. The daydreams are usually of her meeting a noble cub and the two falling in love with each other; him turning out to be a Mikoto, which in turn leads her to be some sort of a princess.
    • Pride: Rogue, supposed to join Kiingereza'nchi
    • Looking for: General RP to develop her (haven't RPed her yet!), a chance to utilize her seer powers.

User Image

❙❙Kayitz

• Personality: Intelligent, yet very joking and silly. She prefers not to be serious, and if she knows something around her is brewing she'll try to protect others from it.
    • Pride: En Gedi
    • Looking for: General RP, meta RP
    • Not looking for: Death, mate offers

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:50 pm
Reserved

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:23 am
Just a heads up...the Tete'boma is disbanded. |D;  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:00 am
Thank you! I do really appreciate that. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 11:59 am
-snugs- If Enzi was less of a 'hero' sort...I'd offer a pride/mate for him. |D 8D As it is...I can offer a lady to spook him?  

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:27 pm
His personality hasn't been touched, so he could be molded to fit if the offer's right? ;D Spook him? Sounds interesting! Do tell. <3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:44 pm
Even though the meta is dead and was never really finished, I would love some rp between Livius and his brother. <3

I also have an En Gedi lioness who can rp with your little girl when the meta goes to next level and a bunch of U'W boys and girlsthat can chat with your banus now or during the meta. =)

Wow, a lot of metas...  

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:20 pm
Well...I have a lady in the Aikanaro'hini (demon pride), Umarth. Poor girl is rather...well, lonely, thanks to bad luck and family that rarely associates with her. And finding her a mate is rather hard thanks to the fact she related to 1/3 of the pride, can't breed with another 1/3, and a good chunk of the unrelated lions aren't available or aren't played anymore.

She's not really 'evil', she's just...very tough, short-tempered, and believes VERY strongly in the beliefs of the pride (though she leans more towards the 'noble' side of the pride than the 'vicious').

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:25 pm
Mogami

Yesyesyes, that sounds perfect! I really need to get him out there, and interaction with his brother sounds phenomenal. xD Would you like to start or shall I?

Sounds great! Hey, metas are never a bad thing. I'm rather excited about both!

Das Tor

She's so pretty! <3 I'll have to research them a bit, but I definitely wouldn't mind some borderlands RP with her. :3 She's the potential mate, yes? Would you mind starting the RP or shall I? <3  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:32 pm
I don't mind starting... in about 12 hours...? X'D

I'm off to bed but if you start something I'll tag you as soon as possible. =)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:40 pm
I shall allow you the honor of starting it, then. xD I've started about ten RPs in the last week. It's a pain in the butt. You rock. 8D  

RuIerr

Devoted Cultist

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:42 pm
8] That she is, Rule. And I can get it started after dinner! <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers