Welcome to Gaia! ::

1x1 H E A V E N

Back to Guilds

A meetup guild for 1x1 roleplayers. 

Tags: 1x1 rp, partner, search, roleplaying, roleplays 

Reply The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!
Searching for an RP partner~ Always Searching~

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BloodMoonTwilight

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:31 pm
Hello, Everyone.

My name is BloodMoonTwilight, but you can call me either BloodMoon or Moon. I am 21 years old, and I will RP with any age so long as they use proper grammar and punctuation and don't just give one liners. I live in the Central time zone.

I post often, and usually post soon after my partner posts. I rank as a Simi-literate to Literate. My posts are usually anywhere from two to four paragraphs, but I usually mimic the length of my partner's posts. I have been RPing since June of 2011.

The genres I like include:
Action
Romance
Supernatural
Fantasy
Adventure

Genres I DON'T like:
Horror

Though I have seen several good fandom RPs, I personally don't like them. I prefer free creativity and original plots. I prefer to RP through threads. I find it is alot easier that way. I usually RP as a female, but I am willing to double up if my partner is willing to. I also usually do het RPs, but I am not against Yaoi or Yuri RPs.

Samples of your previous RP posts: Hitoshii Ai~ (A 1x1 I am currently in.)

I don't have any plots for consideration. I would love to come up with a plot together though. I have found it easier to come up with plots together so that both parties are in agreement over everything.

I usually decorate my posts in some way, but it isn't a requirement. I do ask that my RP partner at least put an anime pic and their character's name on their posts. I also use profiles on all RPs.

Please PM or quote me if you are interested. Please put "1x1 RP Search" in the subject if you PM me. If you don't and you PM me, I will probably ignore it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:25 pm
BloodMoonTwilight

Hello there, i would be interested in joining you, here is my search thread.

Thread  

MinikoMaki

Moonlight Lunatic

32,440 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400

BloodMoonTwilight

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:48 pm
MinikoMaki

Hellos. I looked over your thread, and I pretty much fell in love with your character Rummy. I would love to do an RP with that character. If you would, PM me, and we will talk out the details for the RP so we are on agreement on things such as what the time era, location, and type of RP it will be.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:23 pm
cat_ninja *~*BUMP*~* cat_ninja  

BloodMoonTwilight

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100

BloodMoonTwilight

Romantic Shapeshifter

9,375 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:08 pm
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:49 pm
BloodMoonTwilight

Bump bump  

Conker4253

Romantic Lover

9,250 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Zoey Redbird_Spirit Ruler

Romantic Gaian

6,300 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:06 am
gaia_nitemareleft gaia_crown Hey there! I'm Zoey and I love to rp. A few of my characters are on my profile page but I have around 300 personally made up characters. I would love to rp with you so just pm me and I'll give you a list (a short list) of my characters that would be good for a certain genre. Personally I like romance rp's but whatever you'd like is fine by me. gaia_crown gaia_angelright

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:30 pm
BloodMoonTwilight

Hello there. My name is Raniala, though everyone calls me Rain. I'm also 21 years of age and do 2+ paragraphs depending on what I've been given to work with by my partner. I'd love to do an rp with you, but you see I only play females or uke (bottom) boy in yaoi's. Other than that from your post it seems we have similar tastes. So if you're interested let me know ok hun? ^w^  

Raniala Amora Zyphr

5,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
The Main Hall -- Search threads go here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games