Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image

This is Latifu. She's a wandering soul, who could probably be classified as a hippie on several levels. She doesn't really have a mean bone in her body, but can become quite the trickster to get herself out of situations.

So here's the deal. I'm as giddy as a school girl in wanting plots for her. But namely, I'm looking for a short-lived romance (but long for just a fling) fling. xD I want it to be kind of an R&B romance. That is, I want it to be smooth, with a sultry tone to it. Do I know what that means? Not really. But every time I look at Latifu, I think of smooth R&B/Hip-hop songs.

The only downside is, I'm a tad on the picky side about this. I can't help it, I sorry. ;3; My things are:

• Only lions
  • No bright reds. ;c
  • Leaning towards darker things, but I'unno. xD
  • No prides; I mean like, she won't be going to one permanently. xD
  • Cubs would likely stay with her, unless swayed otherwise. o:
  • Though I should note this, but her edits = not inheritable. xD;

I hope I didn't just scare you away. ;n; I'm so excited about this, likeyouhavenoidea. I'm also definitely wanting just some regular rp for her, tooo~ <3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:28 pm
Rahmara could be a possible fling for her? He's very much a lover but a little phobic of commitment. Beauty is one of the main things he values and while he doesn't think of himself as anything less than stunning he's always out looking for something even greater. I can see him going to lengths to seduce her and keep her interest, arranging flowers around her while she sleeps, capturing birds to sing songs for her, etc while still keeping a cool exterior about it like it's no big deal.  

Dulcea

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:38 pm
Bae as a possible fling/short romance OR as a companion. Bae is definitely a hippie. Peaceloving, gentle and kind, he sees it as his job to get people to relax and have fun. He does still live in Kusini but I've had him wandering about as a rogue for some time now, so he's not actually in a settled place.

He has a parrot familiar who loves to mimic people and I was considering about having him go to Aka'mleli, but for the moment he is an unofficial rogue!

If not a fling/romance, I could definitely see these two being great friends and maybe meeting up from time to time to hang out and have a laugh.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:43 pm
Sorry for not getting back to you guys~ D:

The problem is that I like both of these ideas very much. B| I'm teeeempted to twist and morph this, somehow using both ideas. >D

....if that's alright. xD;

I guess, my idea would be, she meets Rahmara first, goes through that whole deal and at some point, for whatever reason, has a mini freakout and leaves. Maybe once she's pregnant and is all wigged out or something. x3; Then meets Bae and becomes good friends with him, and we go from there? O: I'd loooove input~ c: And if it's okay. x3

Polette
Crew

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:59 pm
If you're still open to possibilities, I have one or two males I could throw your way as possibilities, or just as bumps in the road of this epic drama you seem to be plotting XD

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:38 pm
Luls, sure~ c: I'm completely open to possibilities.

Polette
Crew

Dulcea

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:41 am
That sounds like fun. He'd be totally unsupportive of a freakout, kind of "god pull yourself together" and probably lose interest because he doesn't do crazy chicks.

He's such a nice guy.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:06 am
That sounds like a really good idea to me, Po! <3  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:21 pm
Sweet~ 8D

So, I guess we could go ahead with it, hm? c:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:01 am
Mmhm~ Do you want me to start an RP for them?  

Dulcea

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:33 am
That'd be great~ 8D <3

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:35 pm
Polette
That'd be great~ 8D <3
Link, lame start as he lacks much history. XD

Also he already has 3 RPs done so we can do as many/as few for them no worries.  

Dulcea

Polette
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:37 pm
Ah, thanks so much~ 8D I'll get on that hopefully...right now. xD

Mm, and we can just see how the first one goes, and see which direction to take from there, yeah? c:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:18 pm
Yep~  

Dulcea

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas