Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lesbians of all ages

Back to Guilds

A place for lesbians to hang out and chat. 

Tags: lesbians, helpful, all ages, single, roleplaying 

Reply Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays
Lies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CheizLord

6,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:52 pm
don't lie about yourself on the internet... because you might end up being good friends with the person you lie to and then your lie will snowball, ending up in extreme guilt causing you to confess six months later about it only to ruin the trust in the relationship and a week or so later the relationship itself...

it could happen.

And you can take advantage of someone and hurt them, causing them to be forced to make decisions they never wanted to but had no other choice.

Lying and manipulation is in no way okay.Neither is using people, or treating them poorly when they're supposed to be your friend. Or leading them on. or only doing half of these things and then getting accused of the rest because they just dont know what you're capable of after your lie.

If you can't tell I needed to rant. because it happened to me, and it sucks. why can't people just be honest and caring? I know I know, the world is cruel and the internet is this and that... It doesn't make it any less hard to lose a like-friend after you've invested your good heart in them.  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:14 pm
I almost completely agree with you but if someone asks me where I live I'm not gunna tell them even remotely because yes people are great but there are lots of creepers out there too. You never know. But I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I know that kinda crap sucks major.  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

Kiara_Mizu

Interesting Prophet

8,425 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:45 pm
MisaMaiValentine
I almost completely agree with you but if someone asks me where I live I'm not gunna tell them even remotely because yes people are great but there are lots of creepers out there too. You never know. But I'm sorry to hear about your friend. I know that kinda crap sucks major.

i completly agree  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:46 pm
Unfortunately not everyone will be worthy of your trust, care, and love. Don't be afraid to trust again, sweetheart.. Not everyone out there is like that. We are all human and we all make mistakes but no one should lie about the most basic essence of themselves and we should all do everything we can to prevent harm to others..  

godess357

9,600 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Friendly 100

LickYouToDeath

Animated Browser

11,200 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 9:58 pm
i know how u feel i'm still not over my gf on facebook for not telling she cheated on me and now my ex lie to me tht ''she'' isn't a girl she was a he so....i can't trust people girls/guys b/c they did nothing but lie and cheat on me*sad*  
Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games