ronnie92

Phantom

7,665 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First Fall 15
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:44 am
GENERAL

So... I'm in the process of planning a comic, and find myself in need for townies - random, working citizens for the town itself.

The comic will have adult material, and parts of it may consist only of it. Please note this in case you don't want your character featured in an... exotic comic. More details about the comic's themes may be asked through PMs

Families/roommates favored over singles.

THE TOWN

The town itself is located on the seashore, and has a small centrum. The climate is warm, and it barely gets to -5 Celcius during winter. Summers are fairly warm.

Available housing solution
- houses (near the woods)
- terraced houses (3-8 families/house)
- apartment houses (five floors)

There's also a bigger city nearby where your character can live. If you want them to live there, you can have more freedom in describing their housing.

WHAT I NEED TO KNOW:
Your nick: (for crediting purposes. Can also contain a link to your gallery/whatever)
Character name:
Visual references: (can be partial references)
Text references:
Personality:
Family/Roommate:
Friends:
Hobbies:
Other favorite pasttimes: (outside their own house and job)
House type: (can also include specific details)
Other stuff you want to say: (what are your character's limitations? What am I allowed to use them in?)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:01 am
Your nick: RealLiveDragon or Wayne.H.
Character name: Darrin
Visual references:gaia avi, http://s1118.photobucket.com/albums/k617/reallivedragon/?action=view¤t=half_dragoncopy.jpg
Personality:friendly to strangers, Hard to open up to people, intuitive, socially awkward.
Roommate: Matt, Anthro Wolf
Friends: Matt
Hobbies: tinkering with electronics, chess games with Matt
Other favorite pasttimes: skipping stones at the beach, hiking though the woods.
House type: house near the woods
Other stuff you want to say: I have no restrictions to account, only wish is a look at the finished comic. or finished rough if you prefer.  

RealLiveDragon

Devoted Phantom

10,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

ronnie92

Phantom

7,665 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First Fall 15
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:11 pm
RealLiveDragon
Your nick: RealLiveDragon or Wayne.H.
Character name: Darrin
Visual references:gaia avi, http://s1118.photobucket.com/albums/k617/reallivedragon/?action=view¤t=half_dragoncopy.jpg
Personality:friendly to strangers, Hard to open up to people, intuitive, socially awkward.
Roommate: Matt, Anthro Wolf
Friends: Matt
Hobbies: tinkering with electronics, chess games with Matt
Other favorite pasttimes: skipping stones at the beach, hiking though the woods.
House type: house near the woods
Other stuff you want to say: I have no restrictions to account, only wish is a look at the finished comic. or finished rough if you prefer.

When I get around to drawing tha actual comic it'll be posted online, free to read. Probably to my FA account. Now I'm still fleshing out the main characters and their story, which I'll probably chop into several smaller comics, some of them maby only 5-10 pages long.

Thanks for volunteering your character smile  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:00 pm
Your nick:
Character name: Chris
Visual references: Chris
Personality: Always gets straight to the point, doesn't have time to talk much since he is always in a rush.
Family: Older brother he doesn't see much
Friends: Ana, Anthro Fox
Hobbies: Skateboarding and running
Other favorite pasttimes: None since he never seems to have time
House type: Apartment, 2nd floor
Other stuff you want to say: He is just kind of a secondary character so use him in any way you would like.  

Just_A_Furry

Shy Friend

14,250 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Healer 50

LucytheLovableLoner

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:14 am
Your nick: LucytheLovableLoner... The name's Lucy.
Character name: Evelyn (anthro cat - neko)
Visual references: This is by someone else, but I think it adds something to be desired compared to my sigUser Image
Personality: cold, apathetic exterior (stoner), adventurous, and witty on the inside.
Family/Roommate: Roommate is bff, Jamie (antro bunny)... she's a camp counselor.
Friends: Jamie (already mentioned) and boyfriend (anthro hyena)that lives in the city nearby (Let's name him Pete ... or any other name you want really.) He works on computers and is shy, but takes care of his own.
Hobbies: smoking, drawing, camping, coffee
Other favorite pasttimes: going in the city for a band concert, road trips, and planning next adventure.
House type: small house near woods, lots of flowers in front, garden in back.
Other stuff you want to say: Do whatever you want really, feel free to do whatever, it's your comic.  
Art / Writing show and exchange!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games