Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Rogue Lands [IC]
[PRP]A newfound friend? (Hadeth x Fuu'Penda)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:54 am
User Image
It had been a little while since she had seen her family and Hadeth wondered how they were doing. The rainbow spotted hybrid was laying comfortably in the shade of a few trees not too far from a watering hole and she twitched her ears in irritation almost at the fact she'd gone so long without seeing them. She would have to make it a point to go and see them here soon, especially her brother. A smile formed as she imagined him trying to "save" some distressed female from harm, which could very well mean him making a fool of himself in someway. She let out a sigh and peered at the surrounding area and sat up shaking her shoulders to dislodge some dust that had settled. She wondered if anyone was around during this time of day, it was past noon and it seemed as though everything was gone, which wasn't odd for the rougelands. She wouldn't mind someone to talk to right now, she felt very conversational right now.

das tor
(omg. I ran out of muse lately. i've been so mentally worn out.. sorry for the suck i can't think of anything right now.)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:41 am
User Image

His hunting had taken him a little far that day, but that was okay! He had the juiciest bundle of hares to take back, humming as he dragged the bundle behind him, wrapped up in leather so it would be easier. He paused when he caught a scent he knew all-too-well on the air. Not who the scent belonged to, but what. Another hybrid! One like him! With an excited noise, he changed course a bit, spotting the female easily. She was like a rainbow against clouds!

"Hello! Hail and good day!"

AstoriaFallen

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:50 pm
Das Tor

Her ears twitched as an excited greeting filled the air. She turned her head in the direction and spotted the violet colored hybrid instantly. He was definitely noticeable against the dusty background. She was glad to see another hyrbid, she hadn't the opportunity to meet many. It seemed they were far and few between.

"Hello to you! I was beginning to think I was alone out here." She said with a smile as she watched him approach. She noticed he carried a bundle on his back and since she was downwind of him she hadn't a clue what was in it. "What have you got there?" She asked curiously.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2016 9:59 pm
"No, no, certainly not alone!" He chuckled, grin bright on his face. "Hm? Oh! Today's catch for my coalition! I do this so I can bring back more, since not everyone in the group can hunt!" Especially not the fertile among them. No one wanted to risk them in a hunting accident. They were too rare, too precious. "I am Fuu-penda, of the Koti Kaikille! And yourself?" His head tilted, curiosity in his eyes.
AstoriaFallen

Das Tor

Romantic Enabler

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas