Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1 V 1] What's Shakin Bacon (Willow x Demi) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 7:44 pm
Willow's tail flickered as she walked across campus. The tigress had been thinking about her battle with Sheridan. She hummed as she walked wondering if there was a plausible reason to find someone to help her train.

She paused looking around and noticing Demi, "Hey what's shaking bacon?" She asked before headed towards the monster. She grinned when a thought hit her.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:09 pm
Ever since the last trip and the aftermath it caused, It was hard for the hellhound pup to go back to classes, there was always going to be something missing, going to the gym never felt the same. In turn, fighting felt more hollow than usual, just a way to deal with disagreements, not the same old feeling of fun that permeated throughout battles of the past.

Except with Isra, that was just weird.

Still, the trolling pup boil didn't expect to hear a call in his direction as canine ears swiveled around to inspect the noise, the body following in turn afterwards. "Huh, oh Willow." he said in acknowledgement of the familiar face and scent that came to his senses. "my bacon is not shaking, i have not consumed any yet for today." he said with an innocent tilt of the head to the ghoul. When did she get so concerned for the status of the bacon?

Was she part of the bacon police?  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:07 pm
Willow chuckled, "You're silly Demi." She said after a second before using her tail to curl around his side and leaning on him with her best sad of doom she grinned. "Oh Demi, Ol' Buddy, Ol' Pal. I needs a favor."

The tiger batted her eyes after a second, waiting for the boil to ask her what she wanted. If she had to she wasn't against going to her natural form and giving him big sad eyes in that form either. There was a silly grin on her face as if to say you'll help right? Right?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:17 pm
well, this was new. "A favor?" Demi asked, mimicking the tone that willow used. That creepy tone that promised more torture for him. "hey hey now, my heart belongs to Xiu, even if she does not know it." he began to blurt out quietly and began to scream about bacon as a feint to cover it up. "Are you after my bacon again? no means no Willow." there was no way in hell he was going to loan her another package after the last trick she played on him.

That scareon better have eaten every morsel of it.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 5:31 pm
Willow nodded, and then paused when he said his heart belongs to Xiu. "I won't tell her." There was a chuckle as if the tiger was amused.

She shook her head, "Nope, not after bacon. I need some training help~." The ghoul answered after a second still looking at Demi with those large eyes. She was hoping he'd be willing to help. "I got my butt kicked by Sheridan." The tigress added.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 6:51 pm
She didnt hear that... that's all Demi was going to tell himself. He didn't let his undying adoration of xiu slip out again ro someone that was NOT Xiu. NOPE. NO WAY. that was just not possible, even if it did just happen, IT DID NOT HAPPEN.

it was impossible to turn away, the pup knew what the puppy eyes were and ways to nullify it, but who can expect it coming from a feline. IT WAS TOO LATE FOR HIM as the hellhound gulped audibly and tried his best not to cry a river from the pathetic look.

"training help?
" he repeated to the ghoul, not like his won latest battles went well, with isra pecking him to death and the rather close fight with him and Bul (in bed, under the covers) "I can try to help if you want." he added reluctantly, putting a hand on his neck and trying to put on his best smile.

If he gets beaten by a ghoul that wasn't Levi, he was sure to never hear the end of it from Melas.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:28 pm
Willow watched him as he seemed to debat on the whole thing. Then he said he'd help, her eyes lit up. "AWESOME!" She grabbed his wrist. "Come on lets go to the Arena. I think because Sheridan could fly is why I did so horribly but iunno."

She paused, "I think I need some pointers. Since you're year two, you can help right? I mean I was debating on asking Bul but I saw you first plus you helped with Houle. I still sorta owe you bacon for that... but yeah."

She grinned, "Plus need all the training we can get right, just in case those.... uhh.... hunters come back." She added making a face at the thought. "ANYWAYS..... oh yeah are we gunna use our natural forms or do you rather student form fights?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:18 pm
Demi had to admit, a knob vs hob battle didn't seen fair. "I tried fighting west when he was higher than me, this might not be an easy bout willow." he spoke softly, hoping that the ghoul wouldn''t be so excited about the highly probably beat down. Her tugging to the gym said otherwise as he hobbled behind her, legs awkwardly jutting out with every tug.

the drag/walk was pleasant enough, not much awkwardness to be had, a cat walking a dog. Nothing odd there. "Surprise me." he said with a grin and batted at Willows tail.  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:28 pm
Willow paused as Demi spoke, looking back, "Oh come on if it was easy it wouldn't be any fun." She added with a small flick of her ears. "Where's your sense of excitement?"

It wasn't the fact if she lost or not. She wasn't looking to train to win, though it'd be a nice bonus, "I need pointers, ways of doing things, stuff to look for. If I sit playing with a ball of yarn all day what would I learn from that?" It was probably the same argument she used on her mother.

The tigress grinned when the dog boil batted at her tail, "Okay then, who goes first then?" She asked curiously, wondering how he wanted to go about this.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:57 pm
"You'd learn that yarn can be a tough nemesis when you least expect it." Demi barked back, chuckling at the memory of poor Night getting stuck in a pile of yarn. Even from seeing that, he knew that simple things can be tricky to deal with. course the grin never faltered from the pup's face while accompanying the tiger ghoul.

"I was always told it was ghouls first, so you'd better make the hit count." he said softly as the entered the hallowed ground that is Red's domain, the gym that was there to teach them to be better fighters and to prepare for whatever may come in their path. Demi finally managed to wiggle away from Willow and set out to limber himself up, shaking out his arms and legs and squatting low to the polished ground, waiting for the ghoul to take the first step.

"Come at me br- sis."  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

LP rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:21 pm
Willow chuckled, "I have mastered the ways of the yarn~" Her tail flicked towards the pup and shaking her head in laughter. She hadn't had trouble with yarn since she was little. Well at least nothing she couldn't get out of anyways.

She grinned, "We'll see how well I do. After all, I am a first year." She let Demi wiggle away and get ready before preparing herself, shifting to her natural form. Fighting in her natural form felt.... right? "Perhaps I should find someone to train me to fight in student form."

She said keeping up conversation before slowly padding around the pup, planning her move. After a few moments Willow lunged after the pup paw spread wide to smack him in the side. It seemed though, luckily for him, it seemed she wasn't intent on having her claws out just yet.

HP: 30/30
Damage: 9 - 6 = 3  
Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:32 pm
If was almost comical for Damien, to see the ghoul act like the type of creature his clan told him about. He watched with a weary eye as Willow began to circle around him, his own body trying to keep up with the pace of the monster of prey. "No time like the present, why not learn to switch between forms for that matter?" he tried to include helpfully and scoffed at the notion.

No sooner did the scoff erupt from his mouth did a paw find its way to his side, nudging him off balance and tottering on one foot. the play hits was already beginning. it only made the hellhound boil smirk in glee at the test strike. "did a breeze just past by me or something, it felt pretty weak." he teased out and nonchalantly kicked his leg out at Willows own foot.

"Whoops, these old feet of mine are going to be such a nuisance" he said mockingly, the battle of the taunts had already begun in his mind.

HP: 37/40
DMG: 4  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

LP rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:05 pm
((Bad LP only hit one when she thought it was 2))  
LP rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:16 pm
Willow pondered this as he managed to use the fact he was off balance to hit her paw. She backed up, "Okay since you're such a tough guy."

She shifted back to her student form, "Here I'll make this easier on you then." Her tail flickered as she ran towards him, before managing to trip and roll stopping right before him sitting up. The byakko's nose wrinkled. That wasn't the best way to try and attack someone.

HP:26/30
Damage: 4 - 6 = 0  

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
Bloodlust Dante rolled 2 8-sided dice: 8, 4 Total: 12 (2-16)

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:08 pm
Damien was ready for the hit. braced for impact as he brought up his arms in front of his face per-emptivly for the strike to connect a less fragile spot than his face.

one second, two seconds.... five seconds later, the contact never came. "wha?" he hound drawled out in confusion and peeked over his arms at the suddenly vanished ghoul. "Wha the- OH!"

There was the tiger ghoul, on the floor and clearly in a bit of pain. "You really made it easy, i can't even kick you like this." he muttered in barely concealed laughter and gave the ghoul a playful shove over. "Yeah you need to get more acquainted with the two legged form."

HP: 37/40
DMG: 6  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas