Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seorsa-fala

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:29 pm
User Image

Joining Members

*Please do not seek a JRP/start rping until you have been approved.
*JRP's can be done by any member of the pride.
*If you are having a hard time getting a JRP please pm the mule and we will do one with you!
*If you are wanting a JRP with the queen please say so in the Extra information section of the application

[align=center][size=15]I want to join the coven![/size][/align]
[size=11][b]Username:[/b]
[b]SoA Name & Image:[/b]
[b]Desired Rank:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b] [Short and sweet is fine!]
[b]Extra:[/b] [Any extra information you want to tell us?][/size]

Updating Members

[align=center][size=15]Member update![/size][/align]
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]SoA Name & Image:[/b]
[b]Current Rank:[/b]
[b]Information being updated:[/b] [Rank, Mate, Cubs, Leaving, ect.]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:58 pm
I want to join the coven!

Username: Tanakako
SoA Name & Image: Artemis - uncert
Desired Rank: Nyx's High Council
Personality: A lioness in her prime, she was born and raised in the pride and holds closely to its beliefs. Her mother before her was Nyx's High Priestess and a well respected member of the pride. Artemis has always strove to be as her mother was, honest, kind and gentle but with the strength to help any who seek her aid. With a slightly quirky sense of humor she certainly isn't afraid to square off against the Knights of Erebus and loves nothing better than to laugh with and lovingly tease her fellow pride members. Sassy and generally fun to be around, she is a lioness with her paws firmly on the ground but does enjoy sticking her head in the clouds every so often.
Extra: As part of the council, she is well aware of the fact that some of her peers are not quite as honest and true as they appear. She is in full support of the current Sgiach and will be just as devoted to her daughter when the younger takes over the position. She will do her best to keep the rest of the council true to their historical role but she wont overtly interfere. Nor would she spy on them. But if things became dire she would go to the Sgiach quietly and warn her.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:12 am
Tanakako

Accepted!
=]  
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:04 am
~Kiana_Nala~
Tanakako

Accepted!
=]

Could I get a JRP sometime? emotion_bigheart  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:24 am
Tanakako
~Kiana_Nala~
Tanakako

Accepted!
=]

Could I get a JRP sometime? emotion_bigheart

Yeah, of course! C:
I'm open for one anytime!
For Day you'd have to ask her. C:

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:57 am
~Kiana_Nala~
Yeah, of course! C:

Yay!!!! I can start one up and PM it to you? -so excited for rps-  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 12:09 pm
Tanakako
~Kiana_Nala~
Yeah, of course! C:

Yay!!!! I can start one up and PM it to you? -so excited for rps-

Yeah, totally works for me. C:  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:25 am

SoA Name & Image: Ares
Desired Rank: Knight of Erebus
Personality: Twin brother to Artemis, and like his sister he is following in the pawprints of his father, a former Knight. The large taciturn male takes his job very seriously. Having been born and bred in the pride he is devoted to its beliefs and way of life as well as their Sgiach. Having worked his way up from guard to a Son of Erebus and finally to Knight, he is a staunch and determined male willing to lay down his life to protect those under his care. The opposite of his sister's sassy and outgoing personality, he typically doesn't speak very often or for very long, but if one can get him alone and off duty he is a pleasant and fairly astute conversationalist.
Extra: Brother to Artemis.

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:04 am
Tanakako

SoA Name & Image: Ares
Desired Rank: Knight of Erebus
Personality: Twin brother to Artemis, and like his sister he is following in the pawprints of his father, a former Knight. The large taciturn male takes his job very seriously. Having been born and bred in the pride he is devoted to its beliefs and way of life as well as their Sgiach. Having worked his way up from guard to a Son of Erebus and finally to Knight, he is a staunch and determined male willing to lay down his life to protect those under his care. The opposite of his sister's sassy and outgoing personality, he typically doesn't speak very often or for very long, but if one can get him alone and off duty he is a pleasant and fairly astute conversationalist.
Extra: Brother to Artemis.

Accepted!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:30 pm
Member update!

SoA Name & Image: Artemis
Current Rank: Nyx's High Council
Information being updated: Cert!

User Image  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:32 am

Username: Chi Sohma
SoA Name & Image: Repelli Goumes Ah'dums
Desired Rank: Guardian
Personality: He is.. s a naive, handsome, and successful man, although with a childlike, eccentric enthusiasm for everything he did. For instance, his personal portrait depicted him as standing gleefully on his head. Though a peaceful man, he was known to be well-versed in many types of combat; he and Morticia fenced with foils sometimes.
---
So he is a very morbid jokster, extremely giving and even if they do him wrong, he will see it as right- so he will continue being friends with them, but when it comes down to serious business- he is extremely well versed in many martial arts and will use every one of them to cause torture while laughing at you.
Extra: Morticia is his wife. >_>

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:30 pm
Member update!

Username:
-_Wish of the Goddess_-
SoA Name & Image:
Ramat'iyala IMG
Current Rank:
Dark Son
Information being updated:
Rank Update to Knight of Erebus, if that's okay <3 ^-^  

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Seorsa-fala

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:47 am
Chi Sohma

Username: Chi Sohma
SoA Name & Image: Repelli Goumes Ah'dums
Desired Rank: Guardian
Personality: He is.. s a naive, handsome, and successful man, although with a childlike, eccentric enthusiasm for everything he did. For instance, his personal portrait depicted him as standing gleefully on his head. Though a peaceful man, he was known to be well-versed in many types of combat; he and Morticia fenced with foils sometimes.
---
So he is a very morbid jokster, extremely giving and even if they do him wrong, he will see it as right- so he will continue being friends with them, but when it comes down to serious business- he is extremely well versed in many martial arts and will use every one of them to cause torture while laughing at you.
Extra: Morticia is his wife. >_>

Accepted!

-_Wish of the Goddess_-
Member update!

Username:
-_Wish of the Goddess_-
SoA Name & Image:
Ramat'iyala IMG
Current Rank:
Dark Son
Information being updated:
Rank Update to Knight of Erebus, if that's okay <3 ^-^

Accepted!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 12:49 pm
Memberlist has been updated. c:

Also, there are some of you still needing a JRP, so please feel free to send me a pm (unless you have one lined up) and we'll get it done quickly! c:

Seorsa-fala

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:20 pm

Username: [ Lady Kiya ]
SoA Name & Image: Yi
Desired Rank: Prophet
Personality: Yi is a seer. She sees the past. She's sweet, but can come of as weird, and maybe even a little bit crazy. Sometimes she freaks out on what she sees. Mostly because she can't really explain what she sees. She's also the daughter of the god of pleasure.
Extra: [Any extra information you want to tell us?]

[IC] Seòrsa-fala Lands [IC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces