Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply In the Spotlight: *Naghahanap...*
In the Spotlight: Siops Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spotlight Value
Interesting
67%
 67%  [ 49 ]
Boring
32%
 32%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 73

The Spotlight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:46 am
User Image

Username: Siops
Name: Paolo Fredeluces Obero
N/name: Siopz

Birthday: April 8, 1994
Birthplace: Olongapo City

Height: 5'5
Weight: 140 lbs
Zodiac sign: Aries
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Do you smoke: I tried it 5 times but I dont find it addicting.
Do you drink: Yes. Occasionally

History of your Gaia Username:
Siops is a shortcut for Siopao. I got this name because of my friends in real life.. Instead of calling Paolo, they call me Siopao maybe because of what I look. I was big and my face really look like a Siopao. (shape)

A brief introduction about yourself:
What can I say about myself?
Well, I am Paolo. I started playing gaia since I was in my first year High school (4 years). Now I am in College and taking up Bachelor of Science in Civil Engineering in Far Eastern University - East Asia College. (currently in my first year)

Umm. I am a friendly person, funny, liberated. I love music ( I can play the piano ) health-conscious ( often stay at the gym ) I also have sport like Lawn tennis and..... ? I love gala... hang-overs.... get togethers.

This is what I can say for now. If you wanna know something more about me, just go to my profile and read my about me section or you could ask me anything here.

Shout out to all:
FEEL FREE TO ASK ME ANYTHING... as in ANYTHING ! I can make my private life public . AND YES.. I AM A GUY !

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:50 am
FAQs

1. Hanggang kailan siya spotlighted member?
The spotlighted member's stay in the spotlight will depend on the activity of his/her thread. If the thread did not have any new post in 3 days interval, the thread will be locked and his/her reign ends eventually. The spotlighted member can also leave the spotlight whenever s/he wants.

2. May incentives ba ang mga spotlighted members?
All spotlighted members will be given a gold incentive after his/her turn ends. The amount of golds will depend on the number of pages the thread acquired. 1,000g for every (1) page. Let's say, if the thread accumulated 15 pages, the spotlighted member takes home 15,000g.

3. May incentives din ba kahit yung mga nagtatanong lang?
Same amount will also be won by 3 chosen members who asked the best killer questions. They will be chosen by the spotlighted member him/herself.  

The Spotlight

The Spotlight

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:54 am
[quote="Siops"][/quote]

The spotlighted member is now ready for your questions!
Use the code above to quote the spotlighted member or you may directly post your questions here.

Please read The Spotlight's Rules and Guidelines for you to be guided.

In the Spotlight: *Naghahanap...*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff