Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[BATTLE PRP] [1 v 1 ] Pillow of Temptation [Cass v Ash] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
demon_pachabel rolled 1 6-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-6)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:15 pm
She liked going through this place more and more every time she ran across one of those things. They were weaker than she was. They reminded her that she was strong and that she could keep up the task she'd already been doing. It was positive reinforcement and she was willing to feed into it.

She already had Nicodemus summoned as she walked, carefully tapping doors open with the blade before she'd step in to make sure she could see what she was walking into. It was a nice pattern, passing through several rooms; plush looking lounges, something that looked like a kitchen, a child's bedroom with glow in the dark stars painted on the walls and a creepy ambiance to it.

As she passed from the bedroom into the next room, however, it seemed like the ceiling got higher and the floor 'tinked' underfoot with the sound of metal underfoot. It smelled like rust - perhaps even blood - and there was a single hanging light in the room that left the corners in shadow. Every noise was amplified by her movements and the slight swing in that light caused shadows to play across the wall.

However, she didn't seem too spooked by it - she'd been in places like this before in real life. Yet she couldn't help but feel like she'd just walked into the 'Other' world of Silent Hill...

[EFFECT: ALL DAMAGE IS HALVED]  
its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:32 pm
Ashford kept happening upon this hallway as he patrolled Amityville's halls after hours, like a panther on the prowl.

He'd taken a seat in a room, to rest, after being lost.

There was the faint sound of static in the air as he rested on a large, broken down bed-- queen size at the smallest.

It felt like home, a little. The sound of footsteps alerted him to another's presence, causing the reaper to startle into life-- immediately, he was up and off the bed, Great Knife in front of him, his stance obviously showing that he was ready to fight.

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

demon_pachabel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:40 pm
Something else in the room seemed to move as Cass paced it, hearing a distinct creaking noise as the floor shifted underneath the weight of another person - and she hadn't been patrolling with anybody else. Which meant either the room was purposely trying to get to her...

Or one of the creatures was in there.

She knew better than to make demands, especially once Nicodemus started humming in her head. Something delicious is in here.

<>

its me debz rolled 2 8-sided dice: 3, 7 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:55 am
[[ ignore, i forgot how to roll for y1s :T ]]  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:30 am
Ashford advanced, tilting his head upwards to see a little more clearly.

There was the figure of a girl. "Who is there," he asked, deep voice demanding. It did not sound as intimidating as he desired.

He swung his blade out, in a wide, horizontal arc, missing the intruder entirely-- instead, it embedded itself into a nearby table with a dull thwack.

[[ hp// 30
damage// 0
charge// 0/3 ]]  
demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 4 Total: 8 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:52 pm
The fact that there was something moving in the room was enough for Cass as she nearly hit the ground to avoid getting hit with the blade.

It was only then that she looked up to get a good look at what it was that was attacking her. "Just me." she answered, almost sarcastically. "Not really a proper environment for introductions, wouldn't you say?" She half-grinned. Unlike gut reactions to her first meetings with Pyramid Head in the game, Cass had found the shock factor of things in the dark had worn off of her years ago.

She'd been in too many haunted places to worry about it.

Either way, she knew that moving away from the pointy-stabby was the better option, ducking back and stepping away as she fired with Nicodemus, his runes glowing even in the dark.

HP: 50/50
Damage: 1
Charge: 1/3  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:51 pm
"Oh," Ash muttered, sounding...disappointed as she came into view. "Something tells me...that you are not a reaper."

He slashed with his weapon again, slow and methodical.

"I suppose. Still, it is strange to be fighting without speaking. I hardly know you. I have no reason to fight you, except that it is 'the thing to do' --"

A shrug of his shoulders.

"You are, after all, only the second human I have met."

[[ hp// 30 - 1 = 29
damage// 11 - 6 = 5/2 = 2.5
charge// 1/3 ]]  
demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:08 pm
That weapon looked heavy as hell to Cass, which told her she didn't want to get hit with it, even as it sliced into her leg as she made a point to step away from it to prevent as much brunt of the damage as she could.

"Nah, not a reaper. Sorry to disappoint."

She took a minute to shake off that strike with his weapon before she shifted her weight onto that leg, moving in closer to swing upwards with Nicodemus's blade, finding it almost impossible to look serious with how much she wanted to grin. It was like some sort of childhood dream she was living out.

"Guess that's true. The chatter makes it feel so much less... dire, perhaps. I'm Cassandra, and as I think you've already gleaned, I'm a hunter."

HP: 47.5 / 50
Damage: 2.5
Charge: 2/3  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:40 pm
"Now that I know you are a human, there is little you could do to prevent the disappointment," Ashford said before sluggishly attempting to move out of the way, hissing as her blade sliced into his leg, cutting up his pants leg.

Obviously, someone's sarcasm detector was broken.

"I am called Ashford," he droned, attempting to swipe at the girl again and missing a second time.

"I take it you have come after my kind before," is his conclusion, given her lack of hesitation. Distinctly less rage, unironically. "You are notably less distressed than the man with the scimitar."

Then again, Ashford was in his right mind, today. He spared Cassandra this fact as he prepared for another blow.

HP: 47.5 / 50
Damage: 0
Charge: 1/3

[[ hp// 29 - 2.5 = 26.5
damage//
charge// 1/3 ]]  
demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 6 Total: 13 (2-20)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:56 pm
"Well, Ashford,I'd say it's nice to meet you, but part of me wonders if I'm partially to blame for your existence. I spent a lot of time being afraid of your brand of being growing up before the edge wore off - but it did take a lot of time for that to happen."

She really was in a Silent Hill game, only this one talked instead of just stalking after her to make her face whatever guilt she had - which she didn't have.

However, she did laugh a bit. "Sounds like you met my boy, then. He's not as immune to fear as I am, unfortunately. Which I'm fine with, he grounds me when my immunity hinders my self-preservation." It was almost a nice chat.

HP: 47.5
Damage: 2.5
Charge: 3/3  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 2 Total: 8 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:01 pm
"I came into existence approximately sixteen years ago. However, my kind is numerous." He turns his head, tilting the helm a little, thinking. It was a pity he paused, because it meant that she got in another blow, striking against his FEAR shield.

"Perhaps," the reaper said, striking decisively once more at the girl. "My kind gave birth to whatever it is that used to scare you."

Perhaps it was cyclical. Mythical. He was unsure as to the exact nature of why or how Pyramidkind came to be -- but he had to wonder if their line's existence was exaggerated in age.

Ash flexed his gloved fist. He was still unused to leather in comparison to his normal latex. "Interesting. You are a significantly improved conversation partner. He was more than rude."

[[ hp// 26.5 - 2.5 = 24
damage// 8 - 6 = 2/2 = 1
charge// 2/3 ]]  
demon_pachabel rolled 8 4-sided dice: 2, 3, 4, 4, 3, 2, 1, 4 Total: 23 (8-32)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:00 pm
"Sixteen, huh? That's about how old I am." she laughed - really, it was hard for her to actually dislike the Pyramid Head. It was kind of like a weird way of meeting her childhood Bogeyman or something. "I didn't play Silent Hill until I was about 11, though, so that rules that out!" She wasn't even sure that Silent Hill 1 had been created when she was a girl either.

Was his 16 the same as her 16? And if so, did that means the games were made in the image of the creature? That was most infinitely curious to her, actually.

Still, she had to keep her head about her to keep from getting hit too solidly with that blade, stepping back from it as it struck her arm, feeling Nicodemus comment that it hadn't hit her as hard as it could have. That was fortunate to her.

Nicodemus had taste enough FEAR, and he was more than willing to let Cass know - silent, but his blade began to slowly fill in the invisible runes on itself, giving the Hunter enough time to shove her gun into her belt and get both hands on the hilt of the other half of her weapon.

"It's a shame, really. You seem like the kind of guy I'd like to sit down and have a nice long chat with if that wasn't the opposite of my job description." she lamented as she moved forward, stabbing the weapon into Ash with a heavy force, making a point to hold on until the last of the light in the blade had sunk into the Reaper's skin.

HP:46.5
Damage: 21 * 1/2 = 10.5
Charge: USING - THE BATTLE CRY  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:46 pm
"It is disconcerting to think that we are at the same stages of development, and yet, have vastly different lives."

Of the grand total of three humans he'd met, this one had the most sense, it seemed.

Ash readied himself, cocking his head. Anticipation hung heavy in the air-- he heard something odd with her weapon-- and had NOT been expecting to be stabbed. It sink into his flesh, and while his FEAR shield was still very alive, the blade cut through him.

"That," he grunts, grabbing the blade with his hand and forcing it outoutoutout-- "Was painful, miss. I do not appreciate it."

[[ hp// 24 - 10.5 = 13.5
damage// 0
fear// 0/1 used ]]  
demon_pachabel rolled 2 10-sided dice: 8, 2 Total: 10 (2-20)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:29 pm
"Yeah, just a little bit, actually. Though I'm not standard for a human either."

...... He was rather calm for having just been stabbed, to be honest. Cass almost looked like she'd been taken by surprise with that, giving the reaper a long and puzzled look. Or rather, she did until he grabbed Nicodemus and forced the weapon out of him, causing her to stumble back with him.

"I'd say I'm sorry, but given the circumstances, I'm...kind of not, I'll admit. And I don't really like to lie or be insincere about stuff like that." It was bad manners, after all, but never the less, she laid off of the blade and fired upon Ashford instead.

Probably to stay away from how much strength he had in his arms to just force her away with his bare hands. Yikes.

HP: 46.5
Damage: 2
Charge: 1/3 ; 1/2  

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

its me debz rolled 4 4-sided dice: 3, 3, 1, 3 Total: 10 (4-16)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:23 pm
"I am of average progression and stature for my species," Ashford replied, nodding resolutely. "Slightly above average intelligence, however, that is nothing of significance, given the nature of Pyramidkind."

The stabbing was remarkably mundane: pain generally was. It was familiar, common. It hurt no less, and yet, he had been ravenously attacked numerous times by humans, even if the Deryk figure had been doing it from kindness.

Or as close to kindness as humans got, perhaps? Ash filed this under "additional information acquired" in his mind.

"More than anything, I can appreciate and applaud your honesty." The bullet passed through him, causing him to hiss low, quietly.

He curled his hand around the Great Knife, lifting it up behind him for a clean, vertical swipe.

Like so.

User Image

[[ hp// 13.5 - 2 = 11.5
damage// 7/2 = 3.5
fear// 1/1 used ]]  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items