Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP] The Lady and the Tramp (Duvessa/Aoi x Thorne/Yayoi)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:00 pm
User Image

Duvessa stretched her arms up over her head, sniffing at the fresh air. Spring was fast approaching, and soon the world would be bursting into color. Duvessa loved the beauty of spring and new life. Sometimes, she missed the ideas of being among the living and feeling what it felt to be new refreshed again. Her violet eyes glistened as a white butterfly flew past her and she wrapped her arms around herself, silently gleeful of the end of winter.

"I can't wait to get my supplies out here," she said aloud to no one in particular, "The world can make such a pretty picture sometimes."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thorne had grown weary listening to all the talk here and there about the great "quest" that Caine had instilled upon the Clans. His mother and half brother were all a twitter about it. But he had no real interest in it. He saw bigger things in the months to come.

Wanderlust took him and he proceeded to make his way across Faetasia. Keeping regular tabs and updates of any new developments.

Today he found himself wandering through the clearing and nearby woods. When a voice out of no where caught his attention. Dark eyes glanced about until they set upon a pale Fae with striking purple hair. Immediately he knew what she was.

With a grin, he leaned upon a nearby tree. "Talking to yourself hm? You don't seem like a Malk to me."  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

Aoi Shinu

Partying Gaian

2,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:14 pm
Duvessa's head snapped toward the voice. She'd been too wrapped up in her admiration of Spring, and so hadn't detected anyone approaching. Her eyes rested on the male who had entered the clearing. He was new to her, someone she had not encountered before, but she knew instantly that he was a vamp. She quickly smoothed out her dress and straightened her posture.

"Of course I'm not," she said in a tone that sounded almost offended, "Talking to oneself does not always signify insanity, after all. A person is ones of best muse and worst critic both at once! So it's important to consult with your inner being every now and then."

Everything she said was very matter-of-fact, as though anyone who was anyone would know this.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:32 pm
Picking at his claws casually, he chuckled lightly to her indignation. So dignified and proud. He liked those types.

"Your inner being? That sounds kind of crazy to me. How many of these inner beings do you have, kitten? One, two? Twenty? Do they all scratch at the surface of your mind, picking away at your tasty wrinkly brain as they fight for dominance? Certainly there can't just be one. Its not possible. Put three kats in a room and there will be six opinions." Thorne mumbled something inaudible to himself, dark eyes peering off into the distance.

But in a mere second they snapped back to staring at the pretty kat in front of him. "Oh my, where are my manners." Pushing himself back from the tree, he made a low sweeping bow. It was done in an almost mockery of the act. "I am Thorne. And you are kitten?"  

Yayoi
Vice Captain

Super Sex Symbol

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas