Welcome to Gaia! ::

The RuneScape Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: Runescape, Gaming, Gaia, Active, MMORPG 

Reply Group Organization (Parties & Events)
Lets make this fun. Challenge #1

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aicas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:37 pm
Rule: No cheating, any communication of answers which I am aware of will count from immediate dismissal of the event. Helping others is also not fine. I have the right to ask you for your reasoning process in regards to formulating an answer.

Once you are done it is very important you message me and only me via Gaia PM. I will then give you further instruction as to what to do.

All these clues except for #5 are non-members. So those of you whom aren't members shouldn't have any disadvantage over those of you who are.

Last of all, have fun smile !

Prices are: 1st - 200k. 2nd - 100k. 3rd - 50k
All money will be Gaia money, not Runescape GP.

This is challenge 1 out of 5. Don't get discouraged if you don't win, but try your best to do so.

Only those who posted in the "Lets Make this fun" thread can participate in this event, for any future events make sure to post there if you were left out. Posting there is part of the process, I'm sorry.

Participants-14

-Scratcheee
-Sariou
-Pinko Sacred
-Subtile
-Elijah Angel
-Talithan
-Koorbat
-Luvley Bunny
-Kalenakeeper
-Sad Songs
-Itcheeee
-Kyllo57
-Lasiaff
-Pk Heaven2
(If you posted in the thread but did not post your RSN to participate and would like to participate send me a message, you are allowed to and I will update the participant list.)

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:46 pm
Clues

1. I can be found roaming thorought Gielior. All the humans just melt and try to speak to me once they see me.
2. Fair weather outside eh? It stinks that the Cook's Guild accross the street has to let out so much smoke and fog it all up.
3. I will guide you in the market, I am Murky, but I sure do know my prices!
4. In a city close to the Kharidian Desert there is a place where only the toughest of warriors battle face to face.
5. My total level is 2,475.
6. The third full moon in a season with four full moons. Tell me my name, and I'll give you something to be happy about.
7. People rarely come in here anymore, but when they do they'd better have their dusty aprons ready.
8. I'm a very festive man. I hold the wares of only those whom take part of very festive events.
9. As you go deeper, your contact with the world becomes weaker and you face yourself with harder puzzles.
10. South lies Tutorial Island, and East lies Lumbridge Swamp.
11. Ancient Chinese philosophy contains a legend in where two elements all have a large influence on existence and balance must be kept. There is a symbol in the game which signifies this mythology. I wear it. Who am I?
12. Named after an infamous Runecrafter back in the day, I now hold the prestigious title of skill mastery.
13. I practice the art of Necromancy, mess with me and I'll show you the shrooms.
14. I've got the style, AND I will exchange your fish for you.
15. An Island with some Moss Giants and Addy/Mithril/Gold/Coal.
16. A noob's paradise. Rhymes with the city Jagex Headquartes is in.
17. Anagram: EKDU OIACORH
18. A dungeon within a guild, contains three very valuable resources which are usually exhausted by the greatest of Miners.
19. I'm a Fashionista, come to me for a change of style.
20. I whip my chair back and forth, I whip my chair back and forth. Very nostalgic.
21. That awkward moment when a huge eye is blinking at you outside this location.
22. As a younger, I went on epic adventures and was quite a quester myself. Now I just stand around and do nothing but clean banks.
23. I'm a mock up of Dora the Explorer. I'll give you a ring that revitalizes your run energy.
24. I am a fountain of knowledge, but to get to me you'll have to face icy conditions and fight off angry monsters.
25. Forever is the name of the song. _________ is where it's unlocked.  

Aicas
Captain

Aicas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:49 pm
Reserved for questions.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 9:10 am
I wish I could participate, but when I do I will have 80% of them completed.

King, some of these are hilarious to read. Kudos.  

Doctor Nitrus Brio
Vice Captain

Aicas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:53 pm
Doctor Nitrus Brio
I wish I could participate, but when I do I will have 80% of them completed.

King, some of these are hilarious to read. Kudos.
Thanks! I really appreciate it biggrin . You can always give it a try ;], I'd be happy to see if you could make it to the top 3.  
Group Organization (Parties & Events)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games