Non-lion plot thread! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:03 am
Hi. So my non-lions need plots and attention. : D So they get their own little thread!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:03 am
Um. All my hyenas are rogues right now, but I applied for all of them to head over to the graveyard pack 8D So if they get approved, that's where they're going!
User Image
Tibuka's cert is, at least right now, a lie. xD

He is my third SoA ever, and first hyena, and I love him to bitties. : D A rather grumpy individual nowadays, he used to be a rather laid back fellow. Then he joined the graveyard pack the first time, and became a more aggressive, less friendly hyena. He's hostile particularly towards lions, but far more tolerant of other hyenas and wild dogs.

He's getting up there in age, and I'd like to find him a new mate. He's not the most affectionate sort, but someone to have one last litter, bicker and retire with. <3

OH, might be worth noting now. He's blind in his left eye, result of him splitting up from Jiska.

User Image
Leith is a sort of moody hyena, resembling a brooding teenager. Once/if the group manages to join the graveyard pack, his tendency is to revert to his old self, someone who enjoys a bit more fun and relaxation. He's kind of uptight at the moment, because of too much time spent with he-who-is-bossy, Tibuka.

Open to all kinds of plots with him, though I'd like to keep him in the graveyard pack if he joins. : D

User Image
This girl is... well, dumb. Reared by people as something of a guard dog, but never having been very good at it. Ran away on a whim. She's small, considering her species and gender. Fido is rather stupid, but unerringly loyal. Since leaving the people, she's gotten better with leading the 'wild' life, and more or less knows what it's like to be in a pack. Even if Tibuka and Leith don't really constitute a pack.

Right now she's somewhat fearful and jumpy, but, like Leith, her attitude will probably change once they're all settled down somewhere, more like the dumb 'dog' that she is. I' like her to find a mate, either someone who, like Tibuka, will boss her around, perhaps be a little patronizing, or someone she can have fun with.

User Image
Upi is a blank slate : D She's also supposed to be heading towards the graveyard, but I have no set personality or anything for her.

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:05 am

User Image
This is Xian Poo. His cert says hunter, only because Tianxia doesn't officially have the rank 'beautist'. He knows his way around plants and herbs, and uses them specifically to make things pretty. Mostly, what he does is make fur nice and soft! He works with Tianxia's royal family, for most part, but probably wouldn't refuse someone if they showed up and wanted some attention, and pretty fur.

Personality-wise, he's not had much action, so it's hard to say. I imagine he's a bit frivolous and fussy. Hates untidy fur! He's not necessarily girly, though. Want another* partner/apprentice of his ways, and a mate! wouldn't be leaving tianxia, though. <3;
* He kinda has one! (HI SAF) But could always use another. : D

Chandrakant
HI I'M A BLANK SLATE. I'M SO BLANK.

Chandrakant is cool, but needs something. I dunno, gotta find stuff to do with him xD

User Image
Usiku is currently living in tianxia's central house with his mate, Zyanya. He's a quiet boy, with a slightly traumatizing past, but mostly moved on now.

I'd like friends and RP for him! Possibly a fling, because I admit I'd love some fertile babies out of him. xD But it would have to be outside of Tianxia.I'd be wanting someone that looks good with him, and probably a female that wants cubs. (since he won't ICly be looking for a fling himself)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:06 am

User Image
Jiska is not a very nice guy. He's manipulative and somewhat aggressive, though not totally heartless. Very large, considering his species. Not quite a young dog anymore. He's joining the Milkikubwa with his lackeys, that's about all I have for him.

He's not the mating sort, but could have a consistent 'partner'. And he does flings. C:

User Image
Unintelligent, but a very, very good fighter. Chaka is a seer, and just about every time she sleeps she dreams about fights, ones that have happened, are happening or apparently will happen. As such, even while she sleeps she's learning a lot, and is quite good at that sort of thing.

Still, she realizes she's not much of a leader sort, and is content enough being bossed around by one or two individuals. Not everyone, though. She's a bit mean, but a loving relationship wouldn't be too weird for her. Mate or flings!

Also joining the milkikubwa, along with Jiska.

User Image
Timon is somewhat blank, but I guess his personality resembles that of Timon from TLK. Wise-cracker, laid back, somewhat of a spazz. He's going to remain a rogue for now, won't be following Jiska and his father into the Milkikubwa.

User Image
Ziwa was roped into a little pack by Jiska a while ago, and shall end up in the Milkikubwa, too. She's actually a rather kind female, perhaps a little soft-spoken. Gentle and thoughtful. She could use a mate, or a fling. c:

User Image
This is Timon's father! He grew up in a pack near the elephant graveyard, and his best friend was a slave there. Though it was risky, they'd meet sometimes. This friend turned out to be his sweetheart, and the result was Timon and his siblings. Once the pups came around, Kutu fled with Timon and another.

The pups are now grown up, and Kutu is a somewhat gloomy fellow. Once something like a prince, lost his beloved, now just a lackey joining the Milkikubwa because he has nothing better to do. Perhaps someone who could persuade him to enjoy life again?

User Image
This is Jiska's 'son'. He's not actually the other dog's offspring, but looks it enough to fool anyone. Kow was even raised by Jiska, and has picked up on some of his mannerisms. He's much more patient and kind, though. Also joining Milkikubwa.

User Image
Blank slate, but joining the milkikubwa. She's a seer. xD

User Image
User Image
Both Derereka and Ankaa are blank slates, and both are original members of the Nyota-Wasomaji. Ankaa is the oldest, wisest of the two, and a seer. That's it? xD

User Image
He's your local idiot, a total fool. Ouro was my first wild dog, and has had several plots fall through. Please, give me something that sticks? xD

Innit
Innit is a rather blank slate, but also going to be joining the Milkikubwa.

Agapios
Total blank slate, aside from the fact that he is a seer. : D

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:07 am

User Image
This is a total loverboy. Makani looves females, of any species. And age, though, of course, he doesn't love them all the same way. The would be weird. xD He just thinks females are all kinds of wonderful and lovable, and deserve respect and affection. As such, he is always willing to spend some time cheering up a lady that is feeling down. He's also very happy to fling with lions, leopards or cheetah. C: No mates or prides for him. Willing to help raised kids from flings.

User Image
This is Makani's son, Loki. He takes quite a bit after his dad, but probably has a sweeter, more innocent quality to him. Like his father thinks females should be well treated and loved, buut unlike him, Loki is the sort to take a mate. It would be an open relationship, she would know, as he wouldn't refuse cuddles with other females. But his mate would be his 'true love'. <3 She could also have her guys on the side, and Loki would probably be receptive to raising other guys' cubs. The same should happen the other way around; like Makani, Loki is happy to help rear the product of flings.

He could join a pride/coalition to be with his mate, so long as it isn't too restrictive on going off-lands, flings and stuff.

TL;DR, wants an open-relationship mate and flings.

User Image
Ukuu was Loki's best friend growing up! He's rather playful and boyish, but the life-of-many-ladies doesn't appeal to him as much, and he's far more likely to settle down than either Loki or Makani. He has a mate plot going on, but I'd still love RP for him. <3

User Image
Zyanya is Usiku's mate, and also Makani's daughter. She's handling motherhood well, and is quite happy where she is. Could use a few friends in Tianxia, just some RP in general. The 'fun' parent, more laid back and extroverted.

User Image
I.. don't know if I ever did anything with her. Anyways, only thing I know about Vivu is she is a slowpoke, only barely capable of outrunning lions and leopards. For a cheetah, this is rather slow. She's a little slow mentally, too, with delayed reactions.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:08 am

User Image
She's a blank slate. More on the kind/sweet side, I'd think? xD Might be joining Tianxia. Open to mate plots, but is infertile and a surrogate would be needed if cubs are desired!

User Image
Named for her grandmother, Karama, aka Zhenzhen, is a smart cub, quick on her feet and sharp of the mind. She's destined to be a messenger in Tianxia's north house someday, but for now is just a cub. I'd love some really cool plots for her, like adventure, missions and even love! She's infertile, though.

User Image
A little cub with humble beginnings, Fahali will one day save the world. Or so he would have you think! Like Karama, I'd love for him to have some epic stuff going on. He's also infertile. c:

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:09 am
and familiars!

posting is cool now c:  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:01 am
For Upi : I have a younger male in the graveyard, Achak. he has no plots or anything since cubhood, I got really behind with his plots and all, so now Im looking to make up time and hopefully get something going with him.

For Usiku : I have a female leopard, Merah, who is looking for a 'sperm-donor' .. Basically, she has the personality of a real life leopard, a loner who only meets up with males to breed and outright chases females off her territory, she raises her cubs on her own and doesn't expect or want the male to hang about any longer than it takes for her to conceive. She will even chase him off if he lingers too long after the deed is done. Ideally she wanted a snow leopard like herself, but will settle for a regular leopard (ie, natural coloured and spotty) instead. She thinks all savannah cats are 'soft' (she lived in the mountains until her home territory exploded, it having been a volcano that had the indecency to erupt) and hates anyone who lives in a group (aside from cubs living with mothers).  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:21 am
I lol'd at the volcano xD But sure, if Merah wants a fling, Usiku can do it! And, though she won't know it, this is Usiku's dad. So I guess he can at least throw back to some snowy-ish things xD

As for Achak, we could RP them and see how it goes! Let me just see if the bunch gets approved for the pack first <3  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:16 pm
Wu, all of your characters are so cool and tempt me so ;; !!

Okay! Firstly, hyenas are my second favourite (next to lions) and any plots with them would be adored. Unfortunately I can't think of any plots for ours yet but I thought I'd put them here just in case you have a need of them later (or can think of a use for them now)

Firstly I have Marakl and his wild dog friend Kalpana. They are both rogues and will probably be staying as such. Their relationship is akin to brother and sister and they're near inseparable. They are both goofs and not so smart but are pretty fun to have around.

If you have need of a villain I have Orenda who is certed there with her trusty jackal familiar. She is a very much a loner who is your typical dominant female. She is wary of joining a pack for reasons she will not speak of. She is fine with males so long as they are submissive and don't try anything on, but can get growly and intimidating around other females. She is the type who would attack if provoked and it doesn't take much to provoke her.

Then, at last, I have this old female Zimwi who I won as part of the meta in that pack. She's got a bit of a troubled past and is currently in an RP with Saffy's god, Dath, who has recently revealed that he has 'cursed' her. She's pretty much insane, and possibly a bit in RP limbo at the moment until the meta rp is done, but she is there if you ever want to RP with her or need her for any plot things.

Okay and this is the guy I had possible plot ideas for: Pekee'dunia. He has always been a bit of a pessimist and spent his youth questioning his existence. However, when he was fully grown he found his way into a coalition by the name of Refilwe'uluchi and became one of the higher ranking members within that place. Filled with a sense of duty he finally became content with his place in the world. Unfortunately that coalition has now been disbanded and Pekee is back out in rogue lands. He's never had a mate before, though he did have a good friend who was a hybrid who he was fond of. In any case, he's a bit lost at the moment and slipping back into his depressive habits. I'm basically offering him as a potential mate for your hybrid, Kaa'Ota. The Tianxia seems like it might be a really good place for him, but he wouldn't go there without a little push, so if you think she might be heading that way he could accompany her. I honestly don't mind if they never have cubs, though I am certainly up for finding a surrogate or adopting if that opportunity does arise in the future. But we could always RP them and see how they get on? (Also totally cool if you weren't really looking for a mate for her this soon, so if not, friendship would be adored ;; I really would love to get him somewhere where he can have plots etc...)

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:40 pm
I can't think of anything for the hyenas right this instant, but I'll be sure to quote you over as soon as I do! whee

And ooh, I think trying Pekee out with Kaa sounds nice and cute! and sure, Kaa could be heading towards Tianxia and bring him along <33 I think Kaa was going to be joining ze east house, but I suppose if you think he fits betetr in any of the others, let me know? : D  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:50 pm
Please do! <3 hyeeeeenaaas~

East House sounds really good, in fact. Pekee definitely leans towards the more 'wise' aspect. He served as a council member in his old home, so I think it'd suit him well =D  

Kimaria

Fuzzy Kitten

magnadearel

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:14 pm
Hey! I saw your thread and my non-lions don't get enough interactions either. Journal so you can see them.

I only have one hyena, Aoi, and she's pretty sweet. She's only been rped once so I don't have her personality totally worked out. She could meet any of your hyenas still traveling in the rogue lands.

I only have one leopardess too. Yathy is quite cheerful and enjoys her job in the Sikukuu (party pride), she comes up with new games to play at the festivals.

For you're wild dogs, I have some options. Ilarion is a happy, go lucky, bachelor flirt. He can meet with any specie that won't kill him. XD Ingwe'Gazini is part of the concept pack Mbwa'Mwitu. They rescued him when he was a pup from the mouth of a leopard and raised him as one of their own. He's very gentle and loves cubs. Also he's nearly blind in his left eye. Kelrayiss is my first female WD and I just got her recently. Not much personality wise worked out.

Then there's my cheetahs. Carles, the cheerful crafter, Slausale, the pessimist, Per'roth, a complete blank slate, Farai, Carles daughter, and Darnell'Aiolos, still rather a blank slate. I would love rp between Slausale and Vivu. She broke her leg as a youngling and now has a limp that prevents her from anything faster than maybe a slow trot.

Zayul Tain is a blank slate too and could use some rp.

I think that's most of it. XD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:01 pm
I think that Ilarion should hit on Chaka, and totally weird her out.

And, if you ever want a mate for Aoi, I think purple and blue would look good together >_>  

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:24 am
YAY!!!!! That sounds awsome. XD Okies.. did you want me to start a leopard rp for them? She already has three rps.. so she only needs the one with your boy and one other.

Let me know if/when you want hyena rp!!! I really hope she gets approved!  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff