Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:19 pm
Rage's Rotating Plot Thread
Current: Firekin Focused!

Been a long time since I've decided to do one of these, so here goes! Just for note before we begin:

- I can do either Guild or Aim Rps
- Please, please feel free to poke/prod me when it is my turn to tag smile have no fear!
- If I have an rp open with you already, please post link here please, would be lovely <3
- Open to suggestions, but please don't be mad if it doesn't work out! D:
- I'm in EST, let me know if you are in a different zone so we can try to sync smile
- will add as needed

Also, as a side note, currently if I'm a bit slow in responses in the coming week, it is only because I'm just getting back to work after experiencing a head injury so I need to catch up there. But I'm usually on late~  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:20 pm
Form~

I want to Rp!
I want to Rp your: [My Firekin's Name Here]
With My: [your firekin's name/image here]
Type of Rp/Plot Wanted: [what kind of rp/plot are you interested in? put that here! smile ]
Any Rp/Plot Ideas: [self explanatory~]
Further Notes: [if any]  

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:21 pm
In the Pride

User Image

Name: Karana'Mzaana
Short Bio: Mzaa is an older lioness who feels her age creeping up on her. She loves her pride but feels weak, but will do anything to defend it and her family. She see's Fia, the Regent's daughter, as a part of her family as well. Mzaa 'lost' two children as they were huria, and had to leave the pride, and she misses them dearly, she hopes to see them once more in this life...
Looking For: General rp, I'd like to get some more pride rp with her
Not Looking For: Mate, Flings, etc. I just would like some general rp for the gal is all <3

User Image

Name: Mwako'Damu
Rank: Hunter (in Soldier list on member list, is quite a fighter)
Short Bio: Mwako'Damu is a large lion who prides himself on keeping his strength up in case of needing to defend his pride. With recent events, he continues to train and would offer his guidance out to others. He misses his older brother, Gaddith, and youngest sister, Mwako'Nakama, both huria, who had to leave the pride. He wishes there was something he could do to have them return home to stay. He is a kind and gentle giant, and fierce when the time calls for it.
Looking For: General Rp, Mate/Fling? (through plot please, would love to find him a mate he could devote himself to), Plots, Friends, Fights/Duels, anything really.
Not Looking For: Death, Maiming, Leaving the Firekin

User Image

Name: Badieh
Short Bio: Raised to be tough, do not anger her. Badieh can be as fierce as a raging fire, but, is finding a kinder side within herself and isn't quite sure what to think about it. She is not afraid to fight, duel, or rough house.
Looking For: General Rp, Friends, Fights/Duels
Not Looking For: Leaving the pride, Death, Maiming, Mate (potential, maybe plot in progress for development over time is win~)

User Image

Name: Ka
Short Bio: Traveled from the Pridelands to the Firekin, Ka is born from a goddess and a rogue. No one knows of this secrets besides his siblings and Kidondo. He is loyal and a good friend, but is wary of letting his emotions and past take control of him as his mother called the marking on his shoulder the mark of her 'curse', something relating to having issues controlling his rage. Whether or not this is true, Ka tends to be reserved. He would do anything for his pride, even if it meant fighting his mother, dare he ever show her face to him.
Looking for: General Rp, Friends, Duels/Fights, Mate/Fling (this would have to be plotted incredibly as he is so reserved, and would be afraid of passing his mother's blood/marking onto cubs),
Not Looking for: leaving the pride, Death, Maiming

User Image

Name: Kai
Short Bio: See Ka's for other details, but she comes from the same family, but has a further hate for her mother that she is unsure anyone else can understand. Never having a true father figure, Kai looks to Kidondo as such, and has great respect for him. Kai would defend her pride with her life, and has driven away a dark colored male who associates with her mother. She can become angry easily, and gives fault to her bloodline for such. She needs more friends, and lies within the pride. However, she will not divulge her family's secret.
Looking for: General Rp, Fights/Duels, Friends
Not Looking For: Mate (happily mated to Ra'd), Death, Maiming, leaving the pride

User Image

Name: Ryujin
Short Bio: Ryujin, unlike his siblings, has a better relationship with his mother as he was a blank slate. He had no other marking to make her fear him, or make him fear her. However, he was closer to his siblings than his mother, and left when they did to find the Firekin. Ryujin has grown a lot and become stronger, he is a force to be reckoned with when he is defending something or someone he cares for. He won't back down, and he is loyal with every fiber of his being.
Looking For: General Rp, Fights/Duels, Friends
Not Looking For: Mate (one in the works), Death, Maiming, Leaving the Pride

User Image

Name: Rellik
Short Bio: She does not like to think of her past, what she had done, but she was quite a fierce fighter and killer when she was very young. She then joined group with a dark male and other lionesses, but dispersed once a dark lioness stole away the son of the male lion. Rellik has since found refuge and happiness in the Firekin, mothered three cubs, but, has no mate or true family within the firekin. She is a great ally to have, and even greater friend.
Looking For: General Rp, Plot, Mate/Fling? (she isn't related to anyone in the pride besides her three children!)
Not Looking For: Leaving the pride, death, maiming, etc

User Image

Name: Fen'wei
Short Bio: A big lump of a lion, Fen'wei is large, bulky and muscular much like Mwako'Damu, but Fen'wei is not a fighter by any means. Fen'wei spends his days trying to hunt or seek water for those that need it. He has a kind soul, a very soft mane, and a warm heart.
Looking For: General Rp, Friends, Plot, Mate/Fling?
Not Looking For: Leaving the pride, death, maiming, etc  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:22 pm
Wanting to Return Home

User Image

Name: Mwako'Nakama
Short Bio: Born and raised to be a true Firekin, Nakama had to leave because her pelt, though hte color of the sun and sand, had to leave as being huria. She had to leave alongside her brother, who's namesake was not quided enough by tradition, and they st out into the roguelands. Nakama found a home in the Dawnwalkers, but, has wandered back into the roguelands once more yearning to go home, wishing she could.
Looking For: A Firekin who is out on patrol beyond the borders to run into her and let her know what is going on, so perhaps she can return home to help? Or perhaps be able to visit her family shortly? She'd like to see some firekin faces. Also lokoing for friends, plot, mate/fling with plot attached.
Not Looking For: Death, Maiming  

DragonsRage24

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:23 pm
Open! Post away!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:25 pm
want to Rp your: Ka
With My: Mii'ah (Her name on the cert is different but will be changing to that once the metaplot concludes)
Type of Rp/Plot Wanted: Duel, friend, potential mate?
Any Rp/Plot Ideas: Mii'ah is an incredibly devoted soldier who is determined and strong. She won't back down from a challenge but is fairly humble about her abilities. She's close to one of the brigadiers and would likely duel as part of training so she can better serve the pride. Plus she's looking for a partner to go past the borders with her. Blah blah blah, I can totally give better ideas over aim or pm.
Further Notes: She comes from the pridelands as well =o And relates to the royal lion, though from Taka's side not Mufasa's

Nuxaz

wooga Paes

Shirtless Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:43 pm
SPAKI CAN SAY HI TO NAKAMA AND FILL HER IN : DDD and be friends with Ka and Kai and Ryujin and Badieh and Mzaana and Mwako'damu and EVERYONE. Spaki can be all their BFFS. That second F stands for forever.

I'll fill the form tomorrow. bed time now, orz.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:50 pm
@ Nux: We can totally have Mii'ah and Ka meet and duel. He has't dueled or even sparred with anyone recently besides his twin sister so it'd be nice for him to get away a bit. I'd like to see how they do in rp for personality reactions and stuff. Any other plot ideas feel free to pm/aim me (you still have my aim? smile ) <3 Let me know if you want me to set up or you want to!

@Wu: Bffl waffles? :O lol, Form hater razz Anywhooo that'd be great for Spaki to meet up with Nakama, would work really well rp/hopefully future plot wise! Let me know if you want me to set that up or you, and where it'll be~ and Spaki can also have rp with any of my others once he is back in the firekin lands, or is stopping in while on patrol?  

DragonsRage24

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:48 pm
Mate or Fling for your Mwako'Damu with my Vanhi ? I haven't had much rp with her and would very much like to be more active > v >

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:06 pm
No, not anymore :< I lost it when I changed usernames. My AIM is now just Nuxaz  

Nuxaz

magnadearel

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:20 pm
I have a girl that I'm trying to get into the Firekins, but I need her to be pointed in that direction. Perhaps she could meet Mwako'Nakama and hear about them? ^_^ My other rp for this just died, so I'm looking again.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:19 am
I want to Rp!
I want to Rp your: Rellik:
With My: Souzan
Type of Rp/Plot Wanted: He is a younger male that I really want to find a lifemate for.
Short info: Curious and inquisitive, he does not possess your average Firekin's hot temper. More of an explorer than a brawler, he does enjoy the pride's militant traditions, but he is just as happy to use his mind on a problem as he is his claws. As he grows he decides to apprentice as a Sentinal, in order to be able to go out and see the world beyond his pride, though he will always be a Firekin and has no desire to ever leave the pride properly.
Any Rp/Plot Ideas: Uh.. lifemate plot really... beyond that Im up for ideas. X3
Further Notes:  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:20 am
@Chobi: We can definately have Vahni meet up with Mwako'Damu and see their personalities/character working off one another to see what might happen. That way also we can get you into the swing of more firekin rp at the same time? smile Let me know if you want me to set up, or if you want to~

@Tan: Young boy-o with big dreams it seems! I'd like to see how they react in an rp, especially the age difference (though Rellik doesn't really hang on those much as she..likes making friends >> she needs to be social lol) want me to set up or do you want to?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:24 am
LOL Yup. He's a sweet heart though. If you could set it up that would be awsome. I need to go rest as Ive been sat here a while now, and I also need dinner. XD But I'll be back later on and can tag then. ^_^ -excited- Finally getting my firekin-bloodlined kiddo some action.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

DragonsRage24

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:14 pm
@Magna *didnot forget! lol* Your SoA can come across Nakama and she could be persuaded to talk about her family, although, it would have to be done in a manner to get Nakama to want to talk about them, as she misses her home, but still is unsure about it as she did have to leave. Just let me know smile

@Tan: I'll set something up for us after I run a few errands and get back home tonight smile I'll post a link here when it is ready for you! smile  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff