Ukuucha'Wafalme - Daughter of Achal x Tsu needs Pad

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:36 am
I am searching for a Pad for my dear little girl. She has just returned to the U'W with her father, as per an IC plot that Achal raised this litter outside the pride and let it up to them if they go back with him. My girl is one of twins, but her twin has to remained in the roguelands. It would be nice to have a pad that she can talk to about these things, but not necessary. I am going to consider all takers for this girl so long as they are not too closely related. (follow the shop guidelines for breedings on that)

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:41 am
About Dara

Name: Darakhshan
Personality: Cheerful, loving, and friendly. Dara will constantly be searching for new friends, and doing her best to please everyone around her. She is going to be very much the little angel and greatly upset any time she disappoints someone, especially her pad.

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:44 am
What I am looking for

Not a lot actually. I don't care if it is a rogue coming into the pride or an existing pride member. I have no color stipulations on this girl. Ugliest Pad in the world can apply and he might get picked. I am going to try to find a pad that is compatible with Dara, but for a good drama plot I might go with someone that just plain clashes.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:46 am
Please abide by Gaia and SoA ToS

Everyone is going to have an equal chance in here based on their merits, do not flame or discourage others.

Dara is not going to be actively trying for Baybanu, but I do not plan to do anything that would get her demoted from Banu.

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:47 am
Please use coding below so I can tell entrants from general questions a little easier.

[size=18][color=cyan][b]I AM AWESOME PICK ME[/b][/color]
[b]Player Name:[/b]
[b]SoA Name:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b] (cert or uncert link)
[b]Pride:[/b] (Rogue, U'W, other, must be joining U'W to get Dara)
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]History:[/b](doesn't have to be long)
[b]Number of Banu:[/b] (this is for just for my info)
[b]Names of Banu:[/b] (please include player names if possible, I want to make sure Dara will be compatible with current banu)
[b]Reason for Interest:[/b]
[b]Sweet Talking/Bribes:[/b] (this is just extra info you think makes your pad better)[/size]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:48 am
OPEN!  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

Tahja Estes

Fashionable Loiterer

4,475 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:47 am
I AM AWESOME PICK ME
Player Name: Tahja Estes
SoA Name: Jalil
Picture: Cert
Pride: U'W (On his quest ATM)
Personality: Easy going, laid back, kind, but flirtatious as well with females (more so his banu). Jalil takes after his father (Aali), he's not one for raising a paw against his females or other females unless his paw is absolutely forced. His beybanu is infertile, but he chose her because he loves her. He's the type of pad that would love any of his banu and wants them to be happy within the harem. He's a gentleman, but not a pushover. He does have a temper if pushed too far but that hasn't happened thus far. When he's angry he can have an intimidating presence (intentional effort, so it depends on who it's directed at if this is effective or not). He doesn't take well to males with bad attitudes.
History: Jalil was born to Sultan Aali and his banu Tetesi-tajamala, their eldest cub and first born son. He had a happy, playful childhood aside from lessons and got along well with his sisters and mothers. When the time came to set out on his quest he was eager to prove himself, but he's been gone for a really long time. Nearly a year, I think. He's found his (bey)banu, he's even picked up a few others, but something at the moment is holding him back. He'll be returning soon.
Number of Banu: 3 (IIRC), a 4th was planned but it's been a while.
Names of Banu: Nithya (Leotah - A dancer, loving and playful), Njozi (Lioness - Quiet spoken and shy), Jun (Lioness - Easy going, older sister of Njozi)
Sweet Talking/Bribes: Blue, black, purple, and white go well together, and he enjoys being used for a body pillow? smile

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 10:18 pm
bump  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

nessiaing

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:26 pm
I dont have a pad to offer you but I do have a lot of family members that could rp with your girly.

User Image
This is Thuraya she has the same parents as your little girl and was present at the birth of the cubs. She loves her younger brothers and sisters more then anything. She is a very good banu who could teach her sister how to live a good life.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
This is Elam.... one of Thuraya's sons. He is a gentle pad and very much a momma's boy.

User Image
This is Parvati she is one of Achal's daughters from one of his other Banu. She is a little vain and full of herself but a nice enough Banu she would never step right out of line.

User Image
This is Miri... she was born to Elam and his beybanu a little after your girl... its possible they could be play mates.

User Image
And finally this is Maia... she is Thuraya's granddaughter from one of her other Son's. She is greeatly underdevelopped if I am to be honest.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:28 pm
I could offer Hrdeseya, for general RP. I won't offer him as a Pad, because he's already snagging a hybrid half sister of Dara's. So, he can at least interact with her on a normal level, possibly even be her first interaction with a Leopon. If you want to know a little about him, Hrdy is rather loyal, but quiet. Analytical. Not one to outrightly show his emotions ' on his sleeve '. He'll never raise his paw to a female. Maybe his voice, but only when called for. He was taught to treat women well and with a level of respect.

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ileatea

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:20 am
I AM AWESOME PICK ME
Player Name: Ileatea

SoA Name: Neznáma

Picture: The only image I have for him as of yet.

Pride: U'W

Personality: Neznáma is more of a kind soul, though he will protect those that are important to him. He has an open heart and allows many into it though if you do something to break any trust he has in you you will find him to be surprisingly cold. Earning back his trust is a hard thing to do. While he will give his trust freely at first when it's broken it can take quite a long time to get it back.

When around his friends and family he is the sweet boy that everyone expects him to be. He is kind to those around him but has been know to take a firm hand, though not cruel, with ladies who he see's as doing something wrong. He will always be sweet and kind to any Banu he may have. Never one to harm or hurt any of his Banu. His way of reprimanding them for doing something he see's is wrong is for him to explain what they were doing wrong, why it was wrong and that he is disappointed with them.

History:He's one of the Lion's coming in with the meta plot. He is in the UW to make sure his two “sister's” are safe and well taken care of. The sister's will most likely not like her as they are fighting for his affection.

Number of Banu: 0 as of yet.
Names of Banu:

Reason for Interest: You little girl sounds sweet and it seem's like they would mesh well together. She would be safe and protected and have someone to talk to .

Sweet Talking/Bribes: He plan's to try and stay in the UW seeing as he doesn't wish to try and takeover the trickster's were just the two that were easyist to follow into the pride so that he could keep his sister's safe.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:14 pm
You lot made this hard to pick, these boys are both absolutely wonderful... but in the end Nezname won out on Dara...  

Kathryn Dragonna

Romantic Streaker

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces