Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
Looking for fun; an Ela Mate Search! (( OPEN ))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:24 pm
Yet another plot thread by me, yes. However, I'm going to stick to this one, I swear. Plus, it's only for one of my lions. So hopefully that makes this five hundred million times easier on me.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:36 pm
User Image

This is Gowe. She's an adventurous girl who is looking for a new adventure in her life. Gowe is also very family orientated; she lives close to her parents and goes over there all the time to talk to them. However, she believes she's ready for her own family. She's not picky, but she has met a male or two that thinks she's just too out going and in your face. She knows no personal boundaries, be it physical or questions. Nothing is off limits for her, and she wants whoever she's with to be like that as well. The serious types just drive her up the wall because they're the ones that tell her she's too much like a cub.

Now, she could settle down with a serious type if the interaction is interesting and more than just aggravating to her. However, despite all her cub-like ways, she does realize when it's time to be serious and tries to be an adult. It just doesn't always work.

Think you've got a boy? Go ahead and post and let me know about him.  

Feral Mule

Mogami

Rainbow Cat

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:26 pm
User Image

I've been thinking of having this boy join the Ela for quite some time. I'm not sure if the pride is open to applications right now but they could probably match well.

Kuon is also a in-your-face type who constantly demands attention. He's a little self-centered and a huge flirt but he, too, thinks it's about time to settle down. He's not the kind of male that would cheat after assuming a commitment though but he's going to take a while to mature. I think he'd make a pretty fun mate but probably a terribly irresponsible father. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:58 pm
User Image

This is Nikita... he is named after a friend of mine who passed away... I want to find him a mate whom can complete him. I haven't rp'd him much and am on a small haitus of sorts; due to real life sucking... and I have a few other obligations towards breedings that i need to work on... ugh... ^.^

GLOVE MARKINGS WIN

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 4:54 am
Mogami: I don't think they're open, no. xD; As for your boy, he would be perfect if he wasn't going to be a terribly irresponsible father. xD She's hugely family orientated.

Split: *___* He's pretty. Tell me more about him?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:11 pm
heart  

Feral Mule

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:58 am
heart heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:25 am
heart  

Feral Mule

Feral Mule

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:49 am
heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:24 am
heart  

Feral Mule

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:03 pm
I imagine he'd be one to be a theorist. He likes to sit and think and wonder about things...

Otherwise he is a blank slate

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:56 pm
Hmmm... I don't know. It could work, or not. We can RP them to see?  

Feral Mule

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:56 pm
Of course! <3  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff