Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan
Photography Critique? :] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Post

Clean Member

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:23 pm
GALING TO SA FORUMS XP
So besides sa pagkakanta (LOLOL) hilig ko rin ang photography :3

INTRODUCE KO NA RIN SARILI KO HAHA! smile )

Name: ***** Ranrey E. ***********
School: ADZU XD

pa follow naman nito XD
TUMBLR ACCOUNT: http://raanrey.tumblr.com/
TWITTER ACCOUNT: https://twitter.com/#!/raanrey
...anything else you want to know? @@

So a few weeks ago I've managed to have my very first photoshoot! 4laugh 4laugh
Well, it was not official though, since it was mainly me and my friends hanging out
and they were 'modeling' for while I was taking pictures of them. sweatdrop

....Anyways, I used my friend's D90 with 18mm - 105mm (kit lens) for this.
What do you guys think?

GALLERY: http://www.flickr.com/photos/34510017@N07/sets/72157629455575525/

SAMPLE PHOTOS:

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Amina by raanrey, on Flickr

Monique by raanrey, on Flickr

OH BTW, This is another set of photos that I shot.
Critique them too, please? :3
Shot with my friend's 500D with it's 18mm - 55mm Kit lens

You can critique either one (or both) of the shoots.

THANKSS! :3
http://www.flickr.com/photos/34510017@N07/sets/72157629266375014/
GALLERY:
SAMPLE PHOTO:
Amina by raanrey, on Flickr

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 pm
Wow! Galing! I love how warm the second and third pictures are. Love the composition and poses, very natural. smile

My only minor critiques would be to give more fill light on shadowy areas such as the other half of the first girl's face by using a reflector (a white poster board would work wink or just move her face so it won't create such a large shadow sweatdrop ) and maybe using Photoshop or another program to touch up the faces and blemishes.

The photos look great even if you don't do the things I say. You have a great eye. Take more photos, would love to see more!  

xXx-TwilightShadow-xXx

My Post

Clean Member

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:12 pm
xXx-TwilightShadow-xXx
Wow! Galing! I love how warm the second and third pictures are. Love the composition and poses, very natural. smile

My only minor critiques would be to give more fill light on shadowy areas such as the other half of the first girl's face by using a reflector (a white poster board would work wink or just move her face so it won't create such a large shadow sweatdrop ) and maybe using Photoshop or another program to touch up the faces and blemishes.

The photos look great even if you don't do the things I say. You have a great eye. Take more photos, would love to see more!

Thank you so much! I have yet to do some DIY photography equipment sometime this summer pa! XP
I also don't know how to use Adobe Photoshop sweatdrop

Will try my best to follow what you said though, thanks for the critique! :
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:34 pm
My Post
xXx-TwilightShadow-xXx

Thank you so much! I have yet to do some DIY photography equipment sometime this summer pa! XP

Hehee, your welcome. There are some Youtube videos about Photoshop that helped me out. Just wondering, what editing software did you use? Or are your photos just straight from the camera. I like the tint in a lot of them. smile  

xXx-TwilightShadow-xXx

My Post

Clean Member

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:42 pm
xXx-TwilightShadow-xXx
My Post
xXx-TwilightShadow-xXx

Hehee, your welcome. There are some Youtube videos about Photoshop that helped me out. Just wondering, what editing software did you use? Or are your photos just straight from the camera. I like the tint in a lot of them. smile

Yeah, will really watch some on YouTube! :>

I used Lightroom for my shots, but what I did was mostly adjusting contrast and exposure levels... I need to have a decent shot with the proper white balance before I do anything, if you were referring to the warm color of the last picture?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:47 pm
My Post

First of all, wow D90! lens akkk ----OAO
        Awesome shots, mahilig sa blur (ako din xp ) and most of all walang major edits sa photoshop.

Usually kasi nag eedit pa ng colors ung iba sa photoshop/lightroom.(major changes)
        Avoid nalang na nasa center ung focus/emphasis? dead center daw po kasi pag nasa gitna wink
        parang umiikot ung view ko sa background and hindi lang sa model xP
        Use the rule of thirds ^ ^. and gaganda po ng model mo > u <

SERAPHlNE

Tipper

My Post

Clean Member

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:58 pm
Seraphine Lockheart
My Post

First of all, wow D90! lens akkk ----OAO
        Awesome shots, mahilig sa blur (ako din xp ) and most of all walang major edits sa photoshop.

Usually kasi nag eedit pa ng colors ung iba sa photoshop/lightroom.(major changes)
        Avoid nalang na nasa center ung focus/emphasis? dead center daw po kasi pag nasa gitna wink
        parang umiikot ung view ko sa background and hindi lang sa model xP
        Use the rule of thirds ^ ^. and gaganda po ng model mo > u <

Geh geh, ndi ko kasi masyado naiisip ang rules kung magpi picture ako eh sweatdrop sweatdrop

Hindi rin kasi ako marunong mag Photoshop hahaha! crying
syempre, classmates ko yan mga model eh :> hahahaha! 3nodding xd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:13 am
ang natural
tapos and vibrant ng mga kulay at ang linaw ng pictures

anyways ang ganda nya
very very NATURAL heart
i love it  

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

siophaooo

Mythical Giver

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:53 am
nice pics pero mas maganda sana kung nabawasan ung shadow.. sabi nga nung nauna.. use a reflector.. mas maganda if mababawasan ung unnecessary shadow sa image..

you're using a 18mm - 105mm lens, cool bro.. siguro try mo din mag ambient photography..para mas masanay ka.. prime lens (35mm or 50mm) maganda gamitin for photoshoots like that.. kung balak mo lang naman talagang maging into photography.. smile

pero overall nice pics dude.. smile  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:27 am
Galing! I only have a point and shoot camera. Sana makabili din ako nyan! xd  

JACKAL17 Extreme
Captain

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,500 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

My Post

Clean Member

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:44 am
koi miazaki 3
ang natural
tapos and vibrant ng mga kulay at ang linaw ng pictures

anyways ang ganda nya
very very NATURAL heart
i love it

Thank you po talaga! :3 emotion_kirakira

xphaox
nice pics pero mas maganda sana kung nabawasan ung shadow.. sabi nga nung nauna.. use a reflector.. mas maganda if mababawasan ung unnecessary shadow sa image..

you're using a 18mm - 105mm lens, cool bro.. siguro try mo din mag ambient photography..para mas masanay ka.. prime lens (35mm or 50mm) maganda gamitin for photoshoots like that.. kung balak mo lang naman talagang maging into photography.. smile

pero overall nice pics dude.. smile

Gagawa pa ako ng reflector ko this summer eh (o kea un reflector nalang sa kotse namin) para sa shooots ko XDD

No choice kasi ako dahil hindi sakin ang mga gamit kong camera kaya kung ano magamit ko, iyon ang pagtitiisan ko hahaha! balak ko gumamit ng 85mm eh, pero cguro next year na kasi graduation ko. emotion_awesome

Thanks!

JACKAL17 Extreme
Galing! I only have a point and shoot camera. Sana makabili din ako nyan! xd

Ako rin point and shoot palang ako meron crying

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:47 am
believe me effective ung reflector sa kotse..kasi un din gamit ko.. magaling ka kumuha ng shots.. i suggest mag ipon ka and go get your own kit.. masanay ka lang and maging creative sa mga shots mo.. smile  

siophaooo

Mythical Giver

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:54 am
My Post

welcome po  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:15 am
xphaox
believe me effective ung reflector sa kotse..kasi un din gamit ko.. magaling ka kumuha ng shots.. i suggest mag ipon ka and go get your own kit.. masanay ka lang and maging creative sa mga shots mo.. smile

talaga? gusto kong i try un this friday kung pwede :>

papabili ako sa mom ko after I graduate >.<
photographer po ba kayo kuya?

My Post

Clean Member

6,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

siophaooo

Mythical Giver

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:19 am
My Post
xphaox

talaga? gusto kong i try un this friday kung pwede :>

papabili ako sa mom ko after I graduate >.<
photographer po ba kayo kuya?

i try mo.. depende lang naman sa pag-aayos mo ng subject at ng reflector un.. try mo with different lightings.. check mo kung anong mas patok sayo.. be creative.. smile

its part of my course.. i've taken 3years in photography and movie making.. needed din namin ng sariling equipment so ganun talaga.. haha..  
FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff