Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] I'm in a glass case of emotions | Rage & Gene | FIN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:24 am
He really doesn't care if he's allowed on campus or not, being neither a student nor a staff; after all, he was a ToTer, and they don't usually care. Which was why he was kicking gnomes while exploring his old school. Dressed in a wife beater and jeans, a hooded cape pulled down over his eyes, he looked a little like a "suspicious figure"; the school hadn't changed much, although it had been many, many Octobers since he was a student here.

Heh, then again, some things never change.

Making his way to the gym, he begun to explore; maybe it was because the trials were recently over, but the gym was fairly quiet. Sure, there were still students sparring and training on the dummies, but it was quiet... A lot quieter than when he was a student and brawling was the only way of doing things. The good old days.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:42 am
To compare the ghoul to a honey badger at that moment would not be an unfair comparison. Dressed in yoga pants and a tank top with her hair in a loose pony tail, Gene obviously did not care about how she looked, or who was watching. She simply knew that she had rage, frustration, sadness, and confusion all welled up inside her and that they were begging to get out. So she was letting them loose, rather poorly one would have to add, on a punching bag. Her punches hardly moved the bag, and when she tried to kick she'd land on her bum. Still, she really didn't care.

Until she saw one of the infamous Trick or Treaters casually stroll in, looking ready for a fight. If she remembered correctly, his name was Rage and he had a penchant for punching things. Lots of things.

All the things.

And since he knew how to punch all the things, maybe he'd help her punch some of the things. Yes, that logic made sense. With that in mind, the ghoul floated over to Rage.

"Sir...could you teach me how to punch?"

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:05 am
Now, that's a girl with energy! So much positive, angry energy.

"SIR?" He laughed - laughed so hard that his hood fell backwards to reveal his face, a man who looked like he was in his late twenties or early thirties, hair black and wispy and messy. Then again, being a ghost, he could easily have changed his physical age as he wished. Grinning at the ghoul in front of him, he ceased his laughter to introduce himself, pointing at himself with a thumb, "Call me SR. You gonna jackin' introduce yourself or just stand there all day?"

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:50 am
He was... laughing? Why was he laughing?! This was not exactly helping all of her feels, not one single bit. In fact, it was actually making them worse. Especially her rage... all the rage.

With a loud scowl, she grudgingly gave the Trick or Treater her name. "I'm Gene, SR. Now...teach me to punch."

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Dragain rolled 2 12-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-24)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:09 pm
"Good. Now, why don't you punch me first, so I can see where you are right now," He took a few steps forward, and stopped within punching range of Gene, giving his chest a few solid pounds with one fist, as if to say 'hit me here', "No need to be gentle. That's just insulting your opponent."

HP: 148
Damage: Are you ASGHAKGSALHS kidding me >|

Carhop Calvalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 6 Total: 10 (2-12)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:45 pm
Gene wasn't one to insult someone on purpose, especially not on their first meeting. Also, she wasn't usually one to hit a person she'd just met. Then again, she'd just gone through some of the worst crap ever, so this was one of those special snowflake scenarios.

She wound a punch up and landed her fist a bit off center of Rage's chest. She smiled a little, confidence boosted by the fact that she'd still managed to hit her target.

((HP: 30/30
Damage: 4))

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Dragain rolled 2 12-sided dice: 8, 7 Total: 15 (2-24)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:10 am
Or maybe he just allowed you to hit him. Who knows...?

Eh, who's kidding who. He does.

When Gene's punch landed, he didn't even flinch - just smiled a little... Which was a little creepy, considering how his default expression was normally something closer to something from a rage face meme. He pinched the fabric of the wife beater between two fingers and rubbed it, letting out a low grunt before looking up to face Gene, "I almost felt something there. Almost." That was the keyword apparently, "However, you have to mean it. You have to really want to punch the jacking moonlight out of a person. You want to punch their jacking teeth out. YOU WANT TO SEND THEM TO THE JACKING HUMAN WORLD WITH YOUR PUNCH." He sounded agitated as he said the last sentence, his face going a little red from all the rage.

Spitting into his palm, he balled his hand into a fist and sneered, "Now, I ain't afraid of hitting no ghoul. You best be bracing yourself, honey." With that as the only warning, he drew his arm back, and punched Gene right in her face with a loud "BO-YAH!"

Yeah, right in her pretty little face.

HP: 144
Damage: 9

Carhop Calvalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 6 Total: 8 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:34 pm
Gene expected instant retaliation; not a smirk and a taunt. Gene expected him to go easy on her; not a sucker punch to the face. And she certainly didn’t expect to be on the floor, trying to stem a nosebleed. All of these unmet expectations, coupled with the shock of getting punched in the face, resulted in one thing: rage. Long gone were confusion, sadness, desperation, and hollowness; it was only rage that now preoccupied her mind, filled her body. She was going to rage on Rage so hard, he would be crying for his mummy.

The ghoul sprang back up and aimed a punch at the Trick or Treater’s face, but only managed to clip his chin before she was on the other side of him, hands held in position to punch again once the opportunity arose.

”Alright jerk, come get some!”

HP: 21/30
Damage: 2

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Dragain rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-24)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:22 am
"Hm, I think a little fly just kissed me..." He ignored her taunt completely, wriggling his chin before scratching where Gene had hit, almost like he was scratching an insect bite, "... Right here." A short pause later, he looked up and shot the ghoul a challenging grin.

HP: 142
Damage: Seriously dice. Y u do dis 2 me.

Carhop Calvalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:50 pm
Like a FLY KISSED HIM? Oh hecks to the nah man, hecks to the nah. She ran forward and attempted to spear tackle Rage, when suddenly her whole body decided to phase out of existence, and reappear on the other side.

"WHAT? ARGGGGGGH!" She stomped her feet and screamed her head off, totally making herself an open target.

((HP: 21/30
Damage: 0
))

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Dragain rolled 2 12-sided dice: 4, 7 Total: 11 (2-24)

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:06 am
Rage almost smiled at the display of raw emotions, but somehow managed to stop himself from doing so, "Yes, let it all out. See, some people say that you either control your emotions, or they control you, right?" He raised a finger and shook it, "Not entirely. Sometimes you just have to let your emotions take over and BOOM. LET IT FLOWWWWW!"

He took a quick step forward, phrasing out briefly to appear directly in front of the ghoul, putting his thumb and forefinger together to form an 'o' before raising it to her forehead, "Why don't you show me your Fear, huh?" He smirked, and flicked her on the forehead to show how much he was just toying around with her.

"Come on, little fly," He attempted to shove her away rather forcefully.

Damage: 5

[I AM SO SORRY FOR THE SLOW/DELAY! ;; I just returned from China a day ago.]

Carhop Calvalier

Carhop Cavalier rolled 1 4-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-4)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:12 am
"STOP CALLING ME A FLY!" A very red anger surged inside the ghoul's stomach, consuming her thoughts and emotions. No more self-pity, no more crying. Only anger, and the desire to shove the man's words back into his filthy mouth.

Once she had stabilized herself after being pushed away, Gene locked eyes with her fellow ghost, the red of her anger tinting her sight. Clenching her fists and taking in a long breath, her body began to shift. She'd seen Rage with a certain ghoul before, one who loved the color pink and seemed to live off of glitter. She knew they were romantically involved, somewhat, and that she was her opponent's weak spot. More and more of her body shifted, becoming more petite, hair growing curly. Tone was added to her skin and eyes, followed by color. Finally, her outfit changed into a bright pink kimono.

She was Desu, and she now had power.

Opening her mouth to say something, her words were cut short by first a trickle, then a full river of blood mixed with vomit. DesuGene fell face first into the pile of gunk, ceasing all movement. Her body stiffened, went completely rigid, and began to take on the visage of stone.

She smirked mentally, knowing that she had achieved a certain matter of shock factor.

((HP:16/30
Damage: 0
FEAR Effect: Rage is paralyzed for one turn.))

Dragain
Its cool, I was on a long trip too. xD;

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

Dragain

Wealthy Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:22 pm
Wait. Wait wait wait. What the Jack was-

He was shocked to see the shift; he knew that this was certainly not Desu, only because just a moment ago, there was someone else standing in front of him. Despite that, he could not help but watch - without interrupting - as she transformed into his Desu-chan... Just because it was rather entertaining, and he had to admit that the level of resemblance was pretty impressive.

And then the fake-Desu did the whole dying routine, and he had to admit that it was pretty gruesome; if Gene wanted him to be shocked, he was. More from how disgusting and real the sight looked, than how he was currently looking at his beloved - well, fake beloved - dying in front of him.

Damage: N/A

Carhop Calvalier
Ohh WELCOME HOME! <3

Carhop Cavalier rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:17 pm
Well, it apparently worked! Cracking a grin, the ghoul launched herself at the older ghost whilst shifting back to her normal self, then shifting her hands into a claw-like state. The claws didn't really boost her attack power, but they sure did make her feel like a wild animal pouncing on its prey.

Until all she managed to do was nick the guy's forehead due to a grossly over judged leap.

Still, she grit her teeth and put on her angry face. She wasn't gonna go down like a little sissy.

"Show me what'cha got!"

((HP: 16/30
Damage: 1))

Dragain

Carhop Cavalier

Familiar Teenager

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers