Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kamen Rider Heroes of the World

Back to Guilds

a guild for people that like kamen rider and much more 

Tags: Kamen Rider, Anime, Movies, Games 

Reply Kamen Rider heroes of the world
Since it's been long enough (Climax heroes thread)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

It's long, just quite the parts that are pertaining to what you might have to say.
  Otherwise this page will get WAAAAAAy too long.
View Results

Kiriyama Ren

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:34 pm
I figured I'd talk about Kamen Rider Climax Heroes: Fourze. If you haven't bought the game yet, I've given you 4 months to buy it before I start talking about it.

For a start, I suppose I'll list the riders, possible forms, and in certain cases the form changing gimmicks that they added when applicable.

For fights, before you start. you can choose 1 kamen rider. This option either lets you use form changing, or a charged up (red glowing) form that makes your attacks much stronger. Another choice is to have 2 riders and tag team them. They have a shared healthbar, and you can choose what form they're going to be in. Normally one would think that this would be a lot harder, and everyone would use final forms, however the advantage of final forms is that they actually fight very differently from their normal form. they aren't really any stronger, just different. When you tag team, you have the option to switch riders, do a double rider attack. (kick usually, punch sometimes) Alternatively, you can temporarily summon your partner and there will be a cpu controlled ally for the duration of your charge bar.

When a Rider initiates a final attack, the scene changes to what looks similar to the Sands of Time in Den-o. This is used to help mediate the programming and allow them to have a blank character model and paste over it whatever rider it is that you're attacking. This is also used for Adventing, Final Venting, any final attack, calling your Striker, (but not your tag team rider) or double rider attacking.

1 and 2 Seem right to have. They've got a balanced power, speed, and agility. Since they don't utilize any versatility, instead they have more power than riders that can change. I like how they incorporated music and the Double Rider kick. (and kept both 1 and 2 feeling like different riders.

V3. Has an optional Striker of Riderman. I rather wish that Riderman was his own playable rider. Simply allowing him to cycle through his arm attachments.

Amazon, They kept his feel, though I feel like his uniqueness isn't quite as much as it could be.

Black. He's pretty simplistic, but it fits with his show counterpart. the Kingstone Flash isn't quite as powerful as I thought it should be. I think I'd prefer it to stun for a slightly longer time.

Shadowmoon. He's, a little op. He can combo with his sword to deal most of your health before you can start blocking.

Black RX. I think they did really well with his form changing. At the beginning of the battle, you can choose to be able to switch to Biorider or Roborider. But not either or. One or the other. I think they could have done a bit more with his Revolcane though.

Kuuga. Kuuga starts in Mighty form. Then you have the choice of putting him in Form change mode. (which lets you switch between Mighty form, Pegasus form, Titan form, and Dragon form.) Or you can put him in Mighty form, and he can form change into Ultimate form. You can choose to have his finisher be Mighty Form, or Ultimate form. (Or, Amazing Mighty form, but that's not an actual playable form, just a finisher) Each form is balanced from the show, though Titan form is unable to run, or dash, and Dragon and Mighty form feel a lot stronger than Pegasus and Titan form.) For those of you who liked Decade, there is no Rising Ultimate form.

Agito. Agito is disappointing, he has 3 forms. Ground, Trinity, and Shining. (there is also Burning form as a Finisher, So, Agito has 4 finisher styles, but only three playable styles :/) There is no Flame or Storm form, and there is no Burning form for fighting. His fighting style is very much like in the series. Calm, intentional, but he seems to be lacking in versatility.

G3-X. G3-X fights very clunky. Fitting for being less of a tight suit that's an extension of the body, and more a bunch of mechanical armor and gear. I personally don't find him to be very multipurposeful, but, he does have a few very powerful abilities.

There is no Gills or Another Agito. The lack of Another Agito I can understand, but the missing Gills seems, strange.

All 13 riders from Ryuki appear (no Alternative or Alternative Zero) Each comes with a Sword Vent (or alternative depending on the rider) Which effectively increases their range minorly, and increases their damage by a lot. Then depending on they will come with a few other cards. the common cards are Sword Vent, Advent, Guard Vent, and Final Vent. Not all riders come with Guard Vent. There is no Time Vent. Ryuki and Knight also come with the added form change of Survive naturally. and come with different cards. Ouja also comes with the option of being either his original Ouja, or the Ouja with three Contract monsters.

Faiz, Faiz has three modes, though Axel form is the same thing as Clock Up. He has a lot of versatility, as one would expect, and has a good balance of close combat, and range. Blaster Form likewise has less versatility, but more variety. (versatility being how he attacks, and variety being what the attacks look like) (Faiz has a Striker, he can summon the Auto-vaijin for awhile to attack.)

Xaixa is much like Faiz, but without Axel or Blaster form, he's just good and versatile.

Delta, Psyga, Orga are not in the game. This makes a bit of sense as these three have a lot less versatility in how they fought. (Also Psyga spent almost all of his fight scenes flying around and shooting on his jetpack)

Blade. I'm quite satisfied with him. he's got a few attacks. a dash move, a few of his combo attacks. and he's got access to either Jack or King form. (which affects his fighting style in different ways) King form feels a little over the top in offense, but balances by being slightly clunky with the larger heavier armor.

Garren is included here, he fights much like you'd expect as a gunman. evading, shooting, and getting in close for point blank shots. What he doesn't do however, is have really enough close combat power.

Chalice does not appear. Despite really being the second main rider in the Blade series. Leangle doesn't appear, but he had very few combos, and had minimal kinds of attack styles. Glaive, Larc, and Lance I'm not really anticipating being in as they fight similar to Blade, CHalice, and Leangle respectively. But Where is Chalice????????

Hibiki is a very close range rider, it's a little disappointing, but fits him.some of his attacks don't exactly make sense, but, he still feels right. Both Kurenai and Armed also are quite well balanced. Kurenai form has a repeatable move that can lock the opponent if not careful. While it doesn't do a lot of damage, it stuns and leaves a quarter of a second to block, evade, or otherwise stop the attack from repeating.

Ibuki is the last rider unlocked, and seems kind of disappointing. he's not exactly the best, and I feel that Todoroki or Zanki would be better added. That being said, it's not awful, just not very exciting for a last rider to unlock. He's okay, just, not special)
There are a lot of Hibiki riders, but only Hibiki and Ibuki appear in the game.

Kabuto, Kabuto is balanced, but close combat is really his only choice. His clock up, is just like Faiz Axel, with his charge bar maxed out, he can activate Clock Up. This lets him move at about 3.5X speed. The opponent is still able to dodge and evade attacks, but it's much harder for them to do so. In Hyper form, he has a ranged attack, and he has an attack that warps him directly behind the opponent and then slashing them with Hyper Zecter. During this time Kabuto is unable to take damage. kabuto has 2 Final attacks. one in normal, and one in Hyper. Hyper Zecter is not used for final attacks though.

Dark Kabuto fights a little awkwardly, but he's got a few stun moves. I question his inclusion in the game and he feels more like they could reuse the model and just change some of his abilities.

Gatack is very much based on his twin Swords. Like Dark Kabuto and Kabuto, he has access to Clock up. (and the Hopper hell brothers as well, but, we'll get to them, they're fun) He feels quite different from most, though he has a move that mirrors Agito Shining form, This is not bad, movements are a little jerky, and twitchy. feels right considering Kagami's personality though.

Kick and Punch Hopper. The last of the Riders from the Kabuto series (seriously, where's Sasord?) They are very aggressive, deal a lot of damage, and have some very powerful moves. Kick Hopper has all kicks, except for blocking. and Punch Hopper has all punches. They both come with a move that will stun the opponent, making them quite powerful. (using Clock up they can easily reach a 14 hit combo. though in Clock Up they deal slightly less damage with their attacks. This is in order to balance that extra speed)

Caucasus, Hercus, Keteros, Thebee, Drake, and Sasord are not in the game. I feel that's probably for the best in most cases. Caucasus doesn't really have anything unique. Hercus and keteros are Kabuto based around one of his weapons. Thebee would be a weaker version of Black, Drake never made much sense in the series anyways, being a ranged rider and always fighting with his fists and shooting at near point blank range. and Sasord I think should be in the game.

Den-o. Ah Den-o..... You can choose to fight in Sword form and form change to Super Climax Form. (called Climax form in the game, but it's got the Wings.) Or there's the Form change mode. This form lets you use Rod Form, Sword Form, Gun form, and Axe form. I find Axe form to be very weak compared to Gun Form's massive range and medium damage, plus moving closer after each shot. Rod Form's amazing range, and Sword Form's high damage and dash abilities. Final Attacks are Sword Form, Super Climax Form, and Liner form. Liner form, is just a final attack. I think I'd have liked Liner form as a viable option. it wouldn't be that hard, they have the character model, and they could copy the movements of Sword, Axe, Rod, and Gun Form. Then model his attacks off of sword form and Blade. (Den-o has a Striker of Denliner appearing and shooting a few times) When doing a Tag, you have the option of having Den-o fight with a different form of Den-o. (There is no Wing form sadly) but you can combine any of the four main in a pair as a tag.

Zeronos, I have not played very much, but he seems quite interesting. He comes with Zero form/Vega form. There is no choosing in battle, it is chosen before the fight starts. He's got most of the same fighting styles as in the show. I'm disappointed that Altair form doesn't have the alternative option to have Deneb as a support striker. (support striker being a nonplayable specific assist like a finisher)

Nega Den-o appears surprisingly. Why he's a purple and flame variant of Sword form, he comes with completely different moves. His abilities are a lot more brutal feeling, despite not doing more damage. they knock back and stun a bit more often than Den-o. He focuses on his Sword, but if I recall correctly (and don't quote me on this) He might have a gun that he can use for a combo. (I don't think that Axe or Rod are weapons for him. But, again, I haven't played as him very much.

NEW Den-o is a playable character. Teddy is a very big sword. He fights like in the movies. Is there anything more that really needs to be said? Oh, right, he doesn't have access to the Urarod, Momosword, or Kinaxe. Just the Machteddy. it's modeled after his fighting style in the Saraba movie and the Cho-Den-o movie. His final attack goes back to the count system.

Kiva. Kiva is playable, though he only has 2 forms. (and a half form if you would like to count that form too) there is Kiva, and Emperor form. There is an optional extra mode that normal Kiva has which unseals his leg and he fights a bit faster, more stylized, and a little bit more damage. In emperor form he primarily fights with the Zanbat sword, though through Combos he will occasionally use the Garulu saber or the Dogga hammer. There is no Dogga, Bassha, or Garulu form. nor is there Dogabaka form. (come on, step on that, Agito and Kiva could really use those other forms) Kiva also can use a Striker, and Summon Castle Doran.

Ixa is the other rider from Kiva.There is only Save and Burst mode. (the close helmet, and the open helmet. There is not the form where he breaks the white armor off. The two forms play only slightly differently. though have a few power differences.

Decade. Decade, is not a very good rider in this game. after each combo he dusts his hands off. or cleans his sword. which makes sense considering Tsukasa's playstyle. but it means that you can't take advantage of stuns, knock backs, and leave a window open for attack when you finish a combo. When selecting him you can pick 1 of the nine previous riders to fight as their basic form. Alternatively You can fight with Decade Complete form. There is an option to use Final Form rides. There'are 9 choices of course, and each one is like a Ryuki rider using Advent. he summons one of the components for a couple seconds, that can easily be dodged, and then they leave. I haven't used all nine yet, but I can't imagine them to be all that different. either ride on it, shoot/slash with it, summon it for a fly/run-by.

Diend. Diend is a tricky opponent. he has A LOT of weak ranged attacks, and backs it up with enough close range power to be able to keep up with most riders. Diend, characteristically like the series. has access to 4 Riders he can summon. (though there's not much point as you can pair him and get a lot more versatility. As I don't have the game with me, I cannot state which strikers he has, but I know that he can summon Ouja, and Punch Hopper. Might be able to summon Gai and Raia as well, I'll have to go back and check in two weeks when I'm home. He has a final attack that's different but based on the one in the series.

(Abyss and Kivala do not appear in the game, Abyss I'm a little confused about though.

W appears, and has probably the best form changing. you can use the left/right to change different sides. So, starting with CycloneJoker, is not restrictive. one can change to any of his base 9 forms without any issues. (I'm partial to Cyclone Metal and Luna Metal myself) He has the alternative choice of fighting as FangJoker. though, appropriately, there is no form changing involved here. This is a very aggressive form with decent range but ideal close combat. lastly, there's CycloneJokerXtreme. this is an optional final form that can be chosen instead of form changing. It's very close combat based, with a decent defense and slightly above average range with his prism bicker and sword. it's stronger, but feels a little clunky and less balance with the inhibition of less forms.

Accel makes an appearance here, with the alternative option of Trial mode. Accel hits for A lot, and has slightly better defense. but he lacks some speed. His rider kick (where he does a spin in the air and leaves a red trail behind) stuns the opponent. The Accelblade lets him hit slightly farther. In trial mode, he is a lot faster. he gets in a lot more hits, but it's at the cost of attack power. His final attack in Trial mode has him hitting 98 times, in 9.8 seconds. To keep the flavor, unlike most final attacks, the explosion isn't counted in the combo.

Eternal is not part of the game, Nor is Skull. despite Skull's character model having been completed.

OOO. OOO has a sort of clunky transformation ability. You can start with the Tatoba form, and then pick three medal sets to mix and match. (I tend to like Tajador, Shachi, and Latoratar) When you are using incomplete combos however you need to use weaker attacks. as stronger attacks will change the rest of your medals to the medals of your head medal. Combos are not really any stronger than his normal forms. Another choice is to use the Putotyra or Burakawani combo. These combos don't mix and match and are only viable if you start with either Tajador or Tatoba. Putotyra combo is still, probably his strongest form, it's got the most offense and the most defense of all of his forms. the Burakawani form has a lot more speed than his other forms (aside from latorata/combos with the cheetah legs) Lastly, he has a form that appears in the series for part of an episode. The Purple Eyed Tatoba. This form uses the Medagabryuu AND the Medajalibur sword. He cannot be paired with other riders in a tag (as he is the boss of Arcade mode, sometimes) He hits for more damage than putotyra, has a slightly better range than Putotyra, hits slightly faster than Putotyra, and also can take a lot more damage than Putotyra. (so, you know, a real boss) To unlock him you need to beat him in Arcade mode. (he doesn't appear all of the time, I've gone through arcade mode about 8 times and only seen him 1 time, and he murdered me)

Birth. Birth can be played as either Gotou or Date. As Date he focuses on a few of his CLAWs System components for his attacks. and as Gotou he uses a lot more. Depending on which you pick the final attack is either BirthDAY form. This is only a finisher, you cannot use all six components at once. or the CLAWs Scorpion. Again, not for actually fighting, it's a Final attack. lastly, when tag battling, you have the option of having Birth, fight with Proto-Birth.

Lastly Fourze Fourze is quite clunky in this version. you can either use the four main switches, a mixture of other switches, or you can use his form changes with the Fire or Elec switches. None of his forms feel quite finished yet though. The game came out before Magnet States, and before Meteor, so those are not included.

Missing riders are currently: Riderman, Stronger, Super-1, Skyrider, ZX, J, ZO, Shin, Gills, G4, (I'm going to count G3 and G3-X as the same, despite G3 and G3-X being different systems) Alternative, Alternative Zero (if you want to count these two as riders) Delta, Psyga, Orga, Chalice, Leangle, Glaive, Larc, Lance, Todoroki, Zanki, Kabuki, (I'm only looking at the main hibiki riders, otherwise we'd be here all day) Sasord, Thebee, Drake, Caucasus, Hercus, Keteros, Gaoh, G-Den-O, Yuuki, Dark Kiva, Saga, Rey, Arc, Kivala, Abyss, Eternal, Skull, Meteor, Poseidan.

And where are Agito Flame, Storm, and Burning Form? or Kiva Dogga, Dogabaka, Garulu, Bassha, Den-o Wing form, Den-o Liner form, OOO Tamashii form, and I suppose OOO Super Tatoba. Other missing forms as well.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:27 pm
I got this when it came out, even got the limited edition with the card. Its boring now just like OOO was a week after I got it.

You should give people a link or something so they can check it out since I doubt there is another 2 people in this guild who even have this game. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but...

http://www.bandaigames.channel.or.jp/list/climax_heroes/fourze/  

inui takumi
Vice Captain

Thirteenth Rogue

Katsumi Daido

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:11 pm
mmm, True, I suppose I probably should have. I have the card too. Shame the card can only be used in Ganbaride arcade machines in japan. Once I got everything but Dark Tatoba I got a little bored of it. but, I've still got the drive that I should get Dark Tatoba. I've got someone else that I got into Kamen rider (who then got another 7 people into it) So, during breaks I've got quite a few people to play against.
Just like most fighting games, this is a game where in order to unlock everything, you need to get better. Sometimes the game seems to have quite a few exploitable moves. I've got a few favorites so far, though I'm trying to learn all of them.

I've been using Kick Hopper, Kiva, Agito, W, Odin, and Accel. Think I'll work on Black RX, V3, OOO, Ixa, Faiz, and Ouja.

For anyone still confused.
You can go to Youtube and punch in "Climax Heroes Fourze" and that should give you quite a few rider matchups that people have put up.
Wikipedia also has an article on the series.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamen_Rider:_Climax_Heroes  
Kamen Rider heroes of the world

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff