Velvie's Tiny Plot Thread (Kizingo & Rogue Girl) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 11:10 pm

User Image
Nisija is an Alchemist in the Kizingo'zaa pride. She has 3 completed roleplays.

She is extremely paranoid, and skittish. She believes that there are monsters out there that are trying to harm her, however she is a lot calmer when she is around the ocean (mainly, the ocean sand). She is an alchemist, and loves to help people, but in her spare time she mixes poisons in order to 'protect' herself.

I'm looking for anything for Nisi, either a fling, mate, injury (NOT death) plot, rogue roleplays, plots in the pride. Anything really <3

She will not leave the K'Z - but she does travel to the rogue lands to visit her half sister Ili'ella, and so she's available for Rogue RPs/plots.

User Image

Uzi'hiana is rogue - but she was raised in the Kizingo'zaa. When the muses disappeared, she fled from the pride (and her family) and has been terrified to look back. She has 2 completed roleplays.

She is a conflicted individual, as her muse used to be the ocean, but she almost drowned as cub and so hated her muse - in turn, hating a part of herself. She tries to avoid the ocean at all cost, and is even uncomfortable around large bodies of water that aren't the sea.

She is a little stand-offish, and snarky, but that is only because she's afraid.

I reaaaaally want an awesome mate or fling plot for her, ESPECIALLY if it involves the water some how, whether she falls for someone who's in love with the ocean/lives in an oceanic based pride, or something else - but it doesn't need to involve a water aspect if the babies will be pretty...

I'd love rogue plots with her as well, of all different sorts.

Please note, I will most likely be fussy with these two, as they're my babies, but I'm super keen to find something for them.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:38 pm
I have some Kizi for your Kizi if your interested. I don't know ; D

User Image

With Moyo it would have to be nothing more then a fling. He gave his heart away to another a long time ago and I don't think he would be so willing to give his heart away yet again. A fling is possible though. He has 5 rps

User Image

Then I have Guifi who's Moyo's son : D ! ! Possible mate option but he is able to be a fling too. He has one complete rp. His gypsy name is goofy : ' D . His heart was never claimed so its up for the taking.  

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image

Vastal for Uzi. He's a swampie <3 and a total sweetheart! He had a mate, but I have not talked to or rp'd with the owner since they had their litter. He is very family oriented and has a good head on his shoulders.

I'm sending him out into the rogue lands to just travel enjoy life for a bit now that his cubs are adults. I think he has one completed rp, but he might not. Fling or mate, your choice.

Plotting, yes/no?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:06 pm

Thanks for the offers <33 I'll think them over and get back to you

I recognise both families that were just offered, this amuses me XD

-nudges this up-

Velveteen Angel

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:32 pm

heart

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:13 pm

heart

Velveteen Angel

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:12 am
For Nisija <3 Fling 3nodding But I wont beable to seriously rp til after the 17th of April. Let me know if you are interested either way~ If you are please pm c:

User Image
Personality: Friendly, knight-in-shinning armor complex.
RPs 1
or
User Image
Personality is sort of a blank slate.
RPs: 0
or
User Image
Personality: Sweetheart. Innocent. He tends to give off this 'dozy/cuddlebug' impression. He enjoys playing and bathing.
RPs 1(i think)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:57 am
Velv-y: If she's into water, I have lots of Pirates who would meet her! ;D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:21 am
User Image

This guy is a rogue who could use some general rp! He was a member of RefileOluchi, before it disbanded, and feels a bit responsible, due to some upheaval beforehand. He's a chill dude and friendly. He's not crazy old, but he isn't young either and his old wounds from his days as a warrior make it a bit difficult for him to fight and hunt, sometimes.

Like I said, general rp would be awesome with either of them c: If you'd like to fling or if awesome plots show up, that'd be fun, too!

User Image

Kweupe is in Tianxia and is in desperate need for some rp or plotting, so he'd be up for annnnyythingggg, even if it involved leaving his pride. He's a shy, chill bro, but he's a hard worker and a loving lion. He loves cubs and loves to tell them stories, but in general, he fumbles his words and is the sort to keep his mouth shut, so he doesn't stick his foot in it by accident, so to speak.

User Image

Kiivas'lintu is a swampie who could use some rp, too! She really just needs some friends, enemies, frienemies, anything! xD;  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:02 pm

@Tara: I'll think them over heart

@Buffy: Ooooh, yes please, actually! I don't think she'd be super well suited for them, but I'd love for her to meet some pirates O:

@Aurrie: heart
...I may throw other people other than these two at you...be warned. XD

Perhaps RP with Nisi and your scarred boy? It might make her more paranoid, since she'd be convinced that monsters were the ones who scarred him, but it might be good for her to talk to someone who's been through fights before c:
-cough-my Eyal was part of the Refilwe uprising/rebellion plot, and is currently wandering the rogue lands ATM too...

Also, for Tianxia boy, I have Ying Tu that could totally rp with him c;
Hiana would be up for some gen RPs with him too, and she'd be happy to meet Kiivas'lintu as well.

For Kiivas, I also have this cutie (I need to find his name again, as I may have forgotten it...) but I've never RP'd him and could totally nudge him towards Kiivas for RP if she's still in the swamps > O >

Velveteen Angel

Rainhowl

Tipsy Prophet

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:43 pm
All of those ideas would be awesome, Velvie! O:

Ana really has nothing going on, so a meeting with Nisi would be fun. I dunno if he'd want to make her more paranoid, but he'd certainly show her of the dangers of the savannah.

Also, meeting with Eyal, too! He feels partly responsible for the downfall of the pride after leaving with the General. I dunno that he'd blame him also, or would feel anger towards him, probably just kinship. Would be interesting if they stuck together! Did you have any plans for Eyal?

Deff cool for Kweupe to play with Ying Tu, cos he sure does need some general rp. <3 They'd be good for general with Hiana, too <3

Kiivas is still around the swamps, though c: She'd gladly play with that little fella c:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:11 am
Okeedokes~! c:  

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

Velveteen Angel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:58 pm

Aurrie: 8D Yay~

Eyal has plans to mate a leopardess (Even though he's hopelessly in love with his best friend, the General actually, he's been bff with that man, lolol), and die eventually, either protecting his mate or the general IDK yet, but he totally could hang around your boy too |D

Yaaaay, I'm excited about these rps > u > Do you want to start them one at a time, or do a couple at a time?

@Tara: <3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:02 pm
I know you've got some other offers but figured I'd toss him in as well~

User Image

This is Riddick (and yes, as the name makes you suspicious his character/personality is based off of Riddick from the Chronicles of Riddick movie series :] ). Riddick has been wandering the rogue lands still in search of the lioness who 'stole away' his only son. He has a determination to eventually find his only son, to reunite that part of his family (I own the son btw, lol).

Due to wanting to have him more active, I'm having him on the move in search of new plot opportunities. As your girl Nisi believes in monsters, I'd think it would be interesting for them to meet. Riddick, himself, has been called a monster, and only moves at night due to his eyes having an extreme sensitivity to light. I feel if they met, he might be entranced with her as she would be like a light in the dark, but one he could look at and not feel pain as like those he feels from the harshness of the sun/sun's rays.

Riddick isn't one to stay in one place for an extended amount of time, but he also loves women. He could be a potential fling for her if you are interested, and if you like the match they make I've a plot idea that could make the future interesting smile  

DragonsRage24

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:25 pm
For Uzi, I would like to offer Beyler!

User Image

He is a good boy, strives to do his best, and has been raised to have a highly protective attitude towards females. He has all sisters, and has done his best to look after them, even when they didn't much want to. He's a gentle soul with an anxious nature, and a natural desire to fuss and look after others. He is just a hunter in the pride, but with his large family, there is almost always something to do or be involved in. He enjoys welcoming newcomers to the pride and showing them the high points of life beside the ocean.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff