FEL WANTS TO MAKE BABIES (CLOSED TEMP) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:49 pm
I'll probably be slack on doing a lot of intense plots, as a warning. I'm queen of SRP though.

A few that I really wanna do some babymakin' with are..

User Image
He is my flinger, I'm down for whoever wants to play with him but be warned he's a jerk. No stupid rape stuff, but he's nooot nice. I have 2-3 RPs for now, I can work on pumping them out for whoever wants them though.

User Image
Just gonna assume she's a rogue. I love her colors though and she's one of my favorites ever, so might be picky on matches.

User Image
I love this family, and this pride even though I suck. It's really unlikely he'd step down from his rank, but we'll see.

User Image
Kenny hates you. She has four RPs, so I'd really only need the greet. Firekin, I'd guess, unless there was a member purge?

User Image
Zuko needs some love. He's been a rogue his entire life.

I've got some Ela, some PL, and some firekin (Unless there were pride purges, of course). Got some lions I could probably move to those prides too. And heeere is my journal.. if you wanna browse. It's crazy out of date though. A lot aren't even added and a lot of the cubs are grown. >>

My gaia pb album miiight be more helpful for up-to-date stuff, but it's messy, and huge.

PLAY WITH MEEE  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 12:52 pm
For my records (I'm forgetful)

Flings:
1. Cyrus x Vitania - Buffy 0/5
2. Aphra x Nalik - Chobi 0/5
3. Makri x Strychnos - Neon Fly 1/5
4. Jarujan x Lan - Gee 0/5
5. Enlai x Isis - Ameh 0/5
6. Tabani x Monifa - oo Ded 0/5
7. Dhe'u x Fleur - Yin 0/5
8. Samar x Anca - Tanakako

Plotters:
1. Alkaid x Van'kal - Chobi ?/?
2. Syeira x Uumi (FOREVER) - Leth 3/5
3. Lamakana x Umoja - Saffy 3/5
4. Somo x Acelan - Krysin 0/5
5. Ekundayo x Malika - Nux 0/5  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Princess_Feylin

Lonely Bookworm

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:06 pm
Oh, goodness, these are some extraordinarily tempting lions you have here. I am indescribably disappointed to say that I have no one I can offer you. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:10 pm
Haha, well, my journal/PB have a million more if you wanna look.

Ooor you could show me anything you have and I could pick something out to work? xD Those are just the ones I definitely want to play with.  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:14 pm
User Image

Onalim needs a mate in the Mwenzi. She's pretty much a pretty girly lady; who loves pretty things and shiny stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:20 pm
I'm sorry hun, I'm not terribly fond of her colors with Ladon.  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:24 pm
OH HAI, I LIKE UR FACE heart  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:24 pm
Do'al is so sexy!!!!!!!!!

I have a couple I could throw at him...

Buni, A sweet girl who loves life and is slowly learning to come out of her shell around strangers. Rogue at the moment, may be headed to a pride one day, but not sure where plots stand on that.. so.. rogue for now. XD

Mwana may be leaving the DW.. if so, she's up for something. A pretty little shy girl who could easily be cajoled by a handsome face and the promise of company for the night.

I adore Marijani, but will have to go through my boys and see if any fit. X3

Edit: I have my Tokakinji boy, Samar!. He is a forsworn druid and can rogue breed (pride is fine with it) It would be cool if some of the cubs joined the pride as its an IT and could use members, but its not necessary.
He's brand spanking new so there is plenty of scoop in his personality for development.
Personality: Cold heated and silent he is not only intimidating in appearance, tall and solid with muscle with his dark coat marked by many a scar, but is a very talented and merciless fighter. He is also a seer. He could thaw temporarily for the right lass though.  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:26 pm
I'm half awake, so I apologize for the following :

Would they be up for hybrid babymakin'? If so, I've got a few ladies, and a male leopard in mind. and of course, any of mine would be up for simple RP count, as well.

But as for straight on Lion pairings, I'm.. a little thin on the big hairballs.
I'm not entirely sure any of them would be good matches, with what you have shown. If, after seeing them though, you can feel free to suggest others you might have in your journal or some such. x3

Mandara'Smriti

Hothlepoya
[ Dino!Bro is overdue for growing and is joining the Swampies ]

Unndis

'Anolani

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:08 pm
User Image

Zuko, fling, stripped winged babies yes please! I've been trying to find her a mate forever, but it seems not to be happening and her planned fling fell through. She's got 6 rpz. Ish wanting to boost En Gedi pride numbers, so i would really like it if all or the majority cubs could stay in the pride.

May have another offer, for your sparkly or certless boy, we shall see XDDD  

Kaori_luv

Enduring Exhibitionist

14,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Marathon 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Lethrossen

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 3:28 pm
also will we be having uumi & sye dramassss?

also I will throw this boy at you

User Image

if it pleases you <3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 4:22 pm
I...I don't even know. xD But here are some possible matches if you are interested! If not, then no harm and no foul. n,n

Tombain-
My only orange gal who is still very much a blank slate, a bit on the cracker pot side. 8u Might make interesting combos for either Doal or Jarujan?

A far stretch, but figured why not. Maybe dapple-dotty rainbow babies with Marijani and Masikanti? Their so brightly colored, it's like a nail-biting gamble though .xDD

Nyhility

Shy Seeker

Neon Fly

Tipsy Hellraiser

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:27 pm
I love Do'al and his family. I've admired his sister Makri for some time! I'm not sure if she's available for flings currently or at all but I'd love to offer Strychnos or This Boy who I'm still struggling to name. He's brandy new! x3

I also like to offer Creme for Ncane’Umhlaba and/or Chenai for Ifu.

If any of them happen strike your fancy. x3;;

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:26 pm
OKAY. Let me reply to you guys one at a time, haha. And don't take it too personally, I'm juuuust getting back into SoA and I work two jobs so I don't have time to do ALL of these so I'm taking the ones that really interest mee.. and only one per person, lol.

Tanakako

I'm not too fond of either lady with Do'al, and I like Samar! Just not for Mari. Hooow would you feel about Samar with Do'al's daughter, though?
User Image

Schicksalswende

What do your leopards look like? I have a few! Unless you just want hybrids for some reason? Shoooow me. biggrin

Kaori_luv

I'm not terribly fond of her colors with Do'al. I actually don't like a lot of yellow normally, haha. (Realized I just turned down two yellow ladies, whoops). But feel free to shoot me other offers?

Lethrossen

LETH BABY. JUST MAKE ME DO SYE AND UUMI. Let's concentrate on them for now, just beat me until I submit to rp. QQ

Nyhility

UHM. I like both of those, but not for any of those babies. D: I looked over my pb to see if anything would work but most of the ones that woulda been nice were the wrong gender, OTL.

Neon Fly

UHM. A THOUSAND TIME YES to Strychnos and Makri. She CAN breed, her babies are finally adults, and green + black is one of my favorite combos ever. He is so gooooorgerous. ;3;  

Felyn

Eloquent Lunatic

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:02 pm
Oh man, your whole lot is gorgeous.

Letsee. I've got Monifa, a rogue, who's available for anything with any sort of lion. Pretty blank slate, aside form being a quieter, meeker, naive sort of girl. Maybe for Zuko?(Mmmgreyscale) Unless she catches your eye for somethin' else.
I also have Imriy Hayyim and Bakari. Those two are also rogues blank slates(-neglectful-) and are up for anything.
I'm really just throwing these guys out in case any of of them catch your eye for anything.
I should also note that, uh, I'm also getting back into SoA so I don't have many RPs built up for these guys, but I'm pretty good at getting SRPs.
c:  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces