Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!
Chap. 296

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jakatsu

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 5:01 pm
Weeh....This is a new development. What is that jutsu doing to Naruto? It cant TAKE the Kyuubi from him all together can it?

www.narutofan.com for the DL  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 10:17 pm
i dont think so. i think it was shrouding naruto with all that chakra so it could take form. thats why its started to move slower. i think  

shadowmidori

Imanyueru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 9:14 am
I think the jutsu is just slowing down the Kyuubi Chakra and/or possibly sealing it back into Naruto before future damage to him occurs. Both Naruto and Orochimura are both at their limits, so i guess Yamato doesnt want the battle to continue, worrying that any more tails may severely damage Naruto.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 1:19 pm
Or perhaps it's the high density pressure of the chakra causing his sluggish movement kinda like how in high powered rifles there's a long reload time and a massive recoil when it's fired.  

Deojack

Puppy

Syndactyly

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 7:02 pm
What the new teacher-ish guy did to Naruto was a type of sealing to undo what the Kyuubi had done to him.

Sai appears to be an enemy of some type, after what he said to Orochimaru. D:
That pissed me off. Their first instincts were correct all along. :[

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:33 pm
why do you seem so upset about that? sai's and idiot i hate him scream ....he reminds me of sasuke stare  

Historical

Recent Translated Manga Discussion - For those who have read the newest translations!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games