Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:24 am
Hey ya'll!

It has come to my attention that I've been paying more attention to my rogues as of late instead of my pridal SoA. To fix this, I've dedicated a little plot thread just for them to get some rp going!

As a disclaimer, I work best over AIM and quoting. A.k.A., if you quote me, I'm more likely to get to your tag faster. 8'D Otherwise, I tend to forget, haha.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:51 am
User Image

Adenah is the daughter of the determined Iirte Aasa and the womanizing Xennek. She's currently on the path to becoming a Water Seeker.

Adenah isn't agressive at all, which makes her an easy target for her siblings' pranks and taunts. She believes that getting mad over every little thing can lead to a lion's undoing, so she tries to see the logical aspect of every situation before diving headlong into it. As such, she's fairly cautious and anti-social. However, she'll never shy away from a conversation. Far from it. She loves to visit with others, but just...has a hard time starting worthwhile conversation. Adenah can also be seen as a worrywart from time to time, and becomes anxious easily, though she tries to hide it.

I'm looking for someone to light a fire under her a**. Someone that will get her to have a passion for duelling, so maybe even a sparring partner? Some adol. duels could be pretty fun as well.

She also has a tentative mate plot, but I wouldn't mind having a boyfriend for the time being, and who knows, maybe that'll be her guy. Her father is a rogue born, so no family there, and her mother isn't related to anyone within the pride. She will also never leave her pride.

User Image

Ruva joined the Pridelands during it's latest META, and thanks to some seriously bad decisions on her part, she's managed to tear down all of her plans.

When she was younger, Ruva fought constantly with another female in the pride, which eventually lead both to be expelled. Through miracles of fate, the two managed to be included with a rogue group that joined the Pridelands. However, this isn't the end of her story.

Ruva thrives on power. She's a manipulative little imp who will sell her own children for high status. Children that she never wanted. As much as Ruva adores cubs, she never wanted any of her own; at least, children that wouldn't help her to acheive her dreams. The two cubs she has now are born out of a fling. You see, when she joined, she also joined with a pair of young twins, one of which who was totally head over paw in love with her. This twin, Samawati, had no idea that she was already pregnant at the time with his twins cubs. Once the cubs were born, Waridi was dead because of the war and Samawati "abandoned" her.

Her own personality somehow was buried under the circumstances. While she is manipulative and egotistical, Ruva is fairly charming. She's affectionate to those who give her what she wants, and will openly dote on her children when they've done something she can be proud of. Around cubs, she's the sweetest little lioness on Earth.

What I would like for Ruva is a friend. She hasn't made many since joining the pride, thanks to her self-imposed isolation, and I feel that she needs to start mingling again. Maybe a mate? Definately no more flings; she's had enough, thanks.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:13 pm
User Image

Asili'issa is a knight in shining armor. He's ever patient, and hides his unsavory emotions from the world. In fact, he's the first to smile in a bad situation and look towards the sun for a positive answer.

The poor boy needs some friends and I think it would be pretty friggin' adorable if he had a little girlfriend. It doesn't have to evolve into anything, but someone that he could be sweet to would be nice. Maybe even a hunting mentor? A male figure in his life? Visits with his Uncle/other Meta peeps?

User Image

Ele is a vegetarian.

He tries to live on as little meat as possible, and can sometimes look a little sickly because of it. On the whole, though, he's your average swamp cub. He loves to play in mud, roughhouse with his siblings and cause general chaos. Ele can sometimes seem a little more subdued than your normal cub, but that's just because he's probably wondering if you were going to eat that weed under your paw.

I'd like to see him have some friends, old or young, maybe even some he can go on his name quest with. I'm not really look for a mate just yet, but if you have an idea, hit me.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:14 pm
I may add more later, but for now, this is open!  

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces