Welcome to Gaia! ::

PINOY IWONCLAN EXTREME

Back to Guilds

Extreme ang saya! Extreme ang kwentuhan! Extreme ang pa-premyo! Extreme ang barkadahan! 

Tags: Filipino, Pinoy, Philippines, Pilipinas, iwonclan 

Reply FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan
OC help! Fill up the missing pieces in the story

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:48 am
HI PO ^^

My OC po kasi ako na nasakin na yung concept pero putolputol yung story
Baka gusto nyo po gawan ng kahit anong story in between ng story ko ^-^
Gawan nyo po ng scenes pleassssssee XD

I have an original concept in mind but It's not really going together yet. Here are the stuffs I thought of as of now, but there are lots of background missing. I would like a background of anything between Shin and his girlfiend's meeting upto him leaving and starting a new life. This story is sorta like a flashback of the past for my OC (Shin) so I really dunno what to put. Even some names, looks, attitudes, and background are missing ^^" You can put anything you like to fill it up.

Shinori Kudo

Nickname: Shin
He kinda looks like this:

kinda looks like this one

Shin's house is big, like a traditional Japanese style house. His house includes his 2 pairs of Grandparents, a father, a mother, 3 older brothers, Shin, and a younger sister who is about 10 years old. His family is also secretly having a black organization who does mean things to those who gets in their way. At this time, Shin's family is running for a political competition for a high position competitng against his girlfriend's family. His family insists him to not have anymore affair with his girlfriend because of the competition.

In School, Shin is just an ordinary boy in a group of friends. His friends includes a guy named Jin, Fuyuki, and Daichi.

Shin's Girlfriend (nameless and lookless)

Shin's girlfriend is his classmate in school. She has a younger sister who is 15 yrs old. I really don't know about her attitude, looks, and much of her background yet, but you can put anything you want that fits. An information about her is that her family is running in the city elections and is competing against Shin's family. When Shin and her were walking at the street at night when it was raining, she was hit by a car and Shin saw it. Shin also saw that it was his brother driving the car and hit her. Shin's family did
not want any affairs with their son because of the competition.

After the death of Shin's girlfriend, Shin had a fight with his family because he never really approved of their evil doings. He wanted his little sister to not get involved with the family too but she was too little to join him if he leaves the house. Shin left to another city in Japan and made his way through college there. He carried his anger towards his whole family except for her little sister, and he only made contact with her.

Other than stuffs I said, you can make it all up ^-^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:48 am
heart  

koi miazaki 3

Beloved Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100
FREEDOM WALL (IWC's Chatterbox) ~ I Was Once a Newbie Clan

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff