Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]
[ Plot Search/Reminders ] Pride rp, mate searches, etc. OPEN Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:54 am
I know I got a ton of these sitting around but I like to start a new one every now and again to spark some interest for the newbies I got that need plots and development.

Also I have a lot of open RP's right now and I'm sure that I'm missing some. This is a great place to poke me towards an rp we've started. I also have the world's worst memory, please remind me if we had a plot that we've not started yet, if I promised to attempt a mate plot, etc.

For New Plots:

[b][size=18][color=blue]New Plot for (SOA name here)[/b][/color][/size]
And then whatever you had in mind/images/etc. XD

Reminder

[b][size=18][color=green]We had an rp/plot going![/b][/color][/size]
Link to said rp/brief reminder of our plot

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:10 pm
In need of Pridal RP's:
User Image
Lewenharto

Personality:
Leo is a sharp mind, but a bit of an odd one. His love for his work borders on the line of obsession. He's got a bit of a cynical side that spawns from his absolute lack of concern over social opinion of him. He does what he does out of devotion and curiosity. He's never satisfied with his work and never feels that he's ever finished or perfected when a project comes to an end.

He's loosely based off of the more light-hearted take of Da Vinci from the Assassin's creed games but, since he is among my favorite 'masters' I will base some of his personality on the historical figure as well. He may, may take a mate but... it's unlikely. Da Vinci's only love was to his faith and to his work.

Plots?
xxx ► I need a joining rp for him in the Kizi! He will be an alchemist there
xxx ► I would like him to make friends (and enemies) within the pride. He won't be overly involved in the old vs. new ways of the pride as he can fairly see both sides of the argument. Some might say he's a little insane himself! I
xxx ► I would like an apprentice for him. Maybe cubs without parents, rogues wanting to join, or cubnapped cubs that were pulled in from other less peaceful members.
xxx ► Leo will be a bit of a weirdo. He'll take things apart simply to figure out how it works, he'll be fairly isolated within the pride lands and develop a love for drawing using a mixture of stains made from crushed berries and leaves.
xxx ► He'll be mildly obsessed with what he believes to be his calling. Females don't distract him, the notion of beginning a family or a relationship just never crosses his mind. His love his his work.
xxx ► He'll eventually be somewhat of an adviser to the leaders of the Kizi. He will not, however, dirty his paws with thievery or murder.
xxx ► I do want him to play sort of a matchmaker role for the youngsters.

User Image
Dario

Personality:
This I want to develop through rp and plots. I'll flesh him out as dictated from the plots. Right now he's a typical male cub in the U'W. He's curious, full of energy, and a bit rough and tumble. From there I want his experiences to give him dimension.

Plots?

xxx► Dario is in the U'W. I want pridal interaction there!
xxx► There are two ways I want to go with Dario. I want him either to be a natural lady's man or to think that he's a complete lady's man but fail at it. I've not fleshed out his personality just yet because I'd like to have a personal plot with one or two people and let that dictate how he acts.
xxx► Ladies! He's going to stay in the U'W and so I'd like some ladies for him. I would like him to have some banu before he actually goes out to catch a lady for his right of passage but this is optional.
xxx► A rival!

User Image
Giauzar

Personality:
Ash is a calm and patient soul. He enjoys watching others, figuring them out, and most of all- supporting them. He loves his pack and longs to be there for them. He tends to be a little over-bearing at times but he does genuinely care and means well most of the time.

Plots?
xxx ► I'd like a lot of pack interaction with him. He's in the Peke Na and he won't be leaving!
xxx► A close friend! I'd love him to have a bit of a bromance going on.
xxx► I'd love for him to find a father figure. He's not known his father, he knows very little of him so he'll grow to be naturally curious about that element in his life.
bromance going on.
xxx► No mate plots just yet! He may have one in the works.

User Image
Luned

Personality:
As with Dario, this girl is a bit of a blank slate. She's in the Mwezi and I won't have her leave. She's a seer, and she has a fascination with the stars that she shares with her niece, Zerasse. She has a large family and I'd like to think of her as the lady of the group. Elegant, refined, and perhaps a little catty. This I would like to flesh out through plots and developments.

Plots?
xxx► She's in the Mwezi but I need a joining rp to get her certed.
xxx► Just general pridal interaction. Her visions will have to do with the positions of the stars and identifying heavenly bodies and particular stars. Something playing off that might be interesting.
xxx► A mate! Her brother has a mate, her niece has a mate, this girl's lonely. He must be willing to join the pride or already within the pride. She's loyal to the Mwezi and she won't be leaving it for any reason. On the shallow side, I'd like someone to complement her colors a bit.

User Image
Fenice

Personality:
Another blank slate! I want to develop her through plots and stories. Right now she's a part of a very big litter from two very large families. Finding mates won't be easy without crossing some beams somewhere so I'm asking that any potential males be from a new line or be full customs. Her general personality is that she's a bit of a ditz but...that's not a lot to go off of. I want some plots to give her life.

Plots:
xxx► Prideland rp! Cubs her age would be awesome, I know there's a lot out there.
xxx► Future mate? Again, she's from two large lines so prospect mates should come from fairly small or recent families or be complete customs.
xxx► Development!

User Image
Vilkas
** Vilkas is a Viking, I'm still working on his joining duel. **

Personality:
Vilkas is the 'brains' of the family. He's clever, cunning, and perhaps a little cold. He keeps everyone at an arm's length and tends to come off as a p***k. Farkas trusts him to make all the decisions regarding their activities and who they get involved with. Vilkas is terribly protective of Farkas and will often bully him around 'for his own good'.

Plots?
xxx► He's going no where without his twin brother, Farkas.
xxx►He'll be joining the vikings pretty soon! So I'd like plots for joining and in-pride.
xxx► Vilkas is not as kindly as his brother but...he is a diamond in the rough sort. It'll take a nice, strong lady to bring that out. Until then, he's kind of a flinger.
xxx►I have one fling planned for him but I'll take more offers. A lot of flings, however, means he'll need a lot of rp. I do want him to settle down with someone eventually.
xxx► Nerp and I have been entertaining a plot where the twins meet... well a set of twins. Both get the girls knocked up and there's some confusion as to who's who, which cub goes where, and which male entertained which lady. If you have a set of twins in the vikings (or able to join) this could be a lot of fun.

User Image
Zheva

Personality:
An older kindly soul, Zheva is among a handful of Hongshan survivors now living within the borders of the firekin. She's a little past her prime but she's got enough fire left in her to keep up with lionesses half her age if need be. She's lost her home, her best friend, and a lot of her innocence in such a short time that it's left her confused and uncertain. She wants to believe in the good will of others but it's difficult in such uncertain times. She feels she has very little stability left in her life.

She's slow to speak and even slower to speak out against someone. Much of the time she keeps any heated opinions to herself. As a medic, she would rather do and say things that bring healing rather than create strife.

Plots?
xxx► Pride interaction! Members of the Hongshan and Firekin especially. I want to get a good feel for her.
xxx► A friend that she can confide in. She lost her childhood friend, much of her pride, and her family. The poor girl needs someone she can trust.
xxx► She has a mate plot in the works so no offers please!
xxx► Some strife? Yeah poor girl's got a lot on her plate already but I do like developing a character with plenty of strife. Rivals, bullies, or even dangerous enemies would be interesting.

Others in need of in-pride RP & Interaction:
Baris | Kizi | ♂ | Cub |
Daegan | Kizi | ♂ | Cub |
Lanavic | Chokwe | ♀ | Cub |
Viktorka | Chokwe | ♀ | Cub |  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:33 pm
Rogues need love too!

User Image
Pyotr

Personality:
Pyotr is based loosely off of Disney's Peter Pan. He comes from a disney-esque family with his parents being "Belle" and "Beast". He's reckless, boyish, and perhaps a little naive. His sense of self-preservation is little to non existent. Girls are still a whole other species- as are adults. He just wants to have a good time. Which..can get him in trouble. He does have an ego, however, and tends to flaunt everything and anything, even if he's not entitled to do so.

Plots?
xxx► "Lost boys"! I want him to find orphaned, lost, or wandering male cubs to build up a little community of reckless male cubs. He's not the type to abandon his family, but he does run off for most of the day when he can get away with it. A little secret 'tribe' of young cubs would be a lot of fun.
xxx► Rivals! ...particularly adults to whack him around a bit. "Hook" is about his age right now and Buffy and I will eventually plot something with that. XD I want him to grow up to dislike pirates.
xxx► He may have a mate plot but I can't remember it... if it's with you please remind me. XD;

User Image
Merlin

Personality:
Merlin was born within the invading pride of Tintagel to a high-born lioness and the god of egotism, Rama. The lioness was so disgusted with herself, and her resulting offspring, that she gathered her newborn litter and slipped away to the great lake dividing the Tingagel founders from the Woads. Luck, or fate perhaps, was on Merlin’s side. He was the last to be raised to the water and just at that moment, the archdruid of the Woads was happening by. Later on, Melin would discover that the archdruid had a vision regarding that very event. The lioness was stopped and the cub was spared. Unfortunately, due to the gravity of her crime, the lioness was later put to death within her own pride.

Merlin was raised a Woad and taught to hone in on his seer-abilities and understand the visions he would receive. He was a crafty youth and even those closest to him could never tell if he was a sinner or a saint. When his mentor passed away, Merlin became the archdruid of the woads, working alongside his childhood companion, Nimue.

He’s still a young lion but he carries himself with a sagely wisdom and delights in speaking in cryptic riddles. He always seems to have his paws in everything and leads many to believe he knows more than he actually does.

Plots?
xxx► Merlin will eventually find young Arthur, saved from the very same fate as his elderly mentor had saved him from. Rather than raise Arthur to become a Woad, he'll instead raise him within the Woads to become the ruler of Camelot in hopes of uniting the factions of Tintagel.
xxx► There's no official pride for him and his small group but we're going to play them anyway because the idea of the pride was something we got very excited about and the plot we had for these characters made us really want to follow through. It's not official, but we can still have fun.
xxx► I would like Merlin to meet other 'driud' minded lions. Gathering herbs, learning about the various gods, living with nature, etc. I just want general rp for him.

User Image
Aiolos

Personality:
Aiolos is a little whirlwind with a heart full of ambition but no head for direction. Because of this, he comes off as a bit of a spaz and a feather-head. When he's not pestering his mother and siblings, he's most likely drifted off in pursuit of a passing cricket. He has a tenancy to get lost or wind up stuck somewhere. He looses himself to his fantasies that often times, he finds himself in situations and he can't recall rightly how he got there. Stuck on a boulder in the middle of a pond, stuck on the highest branch of a tree, stuck in the fork of a series of roots- he's not sure what happened but now he's stuck and reality caught up with him.

Plots?
xxx► Aiolos will have some daddy issues as he grows old enough to realize that there's no daddy around. As a cub, he'll be a little oblivious to this but as he grows into a juvie, he'll start to feel like something's missing. I'd like for a father figure to come about sometime.
xxx►A rival/bully! I want him to come into contact with some hostility growing up.
xxx►A girl to crush on.
xxx► Maybe a future pride?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:34 pm
Looking for something else?
Check out my journal!

Open RP's:
Nekoda:
- Green Wolves and Sun Birds | Nekoda & Tarishi | In Progress | (Ree's Tag)

Phil:
- Religious Discussion | Luthe & Phil | In Progress | (Ree's Tag)

Laz:
- A (mostly) silent conversation | Ghislaine & Lazarus | In Progress | (Their tag)
- What do you want? | Lazarus & Radu | In Progress | (Their tag)

Tawala:
- Unsuspecting | Tawala & Kito | In Progress | (Their tag)

Alvabane:
- Cause I said so | Alvabane & Riv-ialu | In Progress | (Their tag)

Kayin:
- The Hunt part 2 | Kayin & Sarabi | In Progress | (Their tag)
- Friends in Unexpected Places | Kayin & Xho | In Progress | (Their tag)

Sigune:
- The Princess and the peasant | Sigune & Lanyin | In Progress | (Their tag)

Pyrrhus:
- Little Brothers | Pyrrhus & ??? | In Progress | (Their tag)

Icarus:
Icarus the Upstart | Icarus & Voldemaras | In Progress |

Rushil:
Complementing Spots | Rushil & | In Progress |

Tulio:
Altivo! | Tulio & Gintare | In Progress |

Zerase:
Written in the Stars | Chander & Zerase | In Progress

Zhao Yun:
Just passing through | In Progress

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:26 pm
We had an rp/plot going!
Ron x Ace,
"( Love is a battlefield ) I want to find someone who eventually gets annoyed by her happy- always happy fake emotions and being always busy that I would like someone to call her out. Someone whom is nice but acts mean. Or seems like a jerk but is really someone who cares. To get her to stop in her tracks- this lion/cat specie would have to pretty much throw her down in restraints to even have her listen. "
- Just one of our many plots with them.
- [ Rp 1 ]
- [ Rp 2 ] - I'm replying to this one now.
- Also, I'd like to do a side rp of what's happening in the meta.. That she has already retired in to being a 'Nanny' or 'Scout', but when the war starts, she wants to help but gets told not to? But she does anyways? ;;; ? Just brainstorming..

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:18 pm
New Plot for Aiolos
User Image Jahzara is still new to me so I have yet to really delve into who she is yet but I see her being a bit of a spit fire who thinks she is adorable and that you should love her. And if you don't well... She'll pretty much force you to. However, I don't know if long term she will remain that way. Right now she is very much into exploring just oh goodness please don't get my tail dirty.

For plot... Maybe she could be a rival of his now or later on? Or maybe even a one sided crush or something. XD I'm pretty open for anything involving her right now. C: So, whatever ya be wantin'toss'er my way!

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:26 pm
New Plot for Lewenharto

User Image

Nema could help him with his JRP for the Kizi! Perhaps a friendship could come from the two? Nema is one of the insane members of the pride. She holds strong to her belief that she still has a muse, and is very nervous to admit it to others who may be without one. Her muses are the stars, so she'd likely be very attracted to his coat ^^;

In the end, if they became friends, I could see her being the type to really appreciate his work. She'd praise him, and really try to get him to see how awesome he was. Whether he already knows it or not :3

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:32 pm
Shitson Thalion.
Hold on to your seatbelt, this gun'be a bumpy ride razz .

We had an rp/plot going!
...NEPH AND SHANS!?
When we uhm.. Gonna you know work on that?
One rp: New Beginnings

We had an rp/plot going!
..Ahava's pretty lonely.
Go tag me.

We had an rp/plot going!
Cinaed and Paniwi!

New Plot for GAH. DANG AIOLOS. GET. OUT OF HERE GURL. I MEAN. GUY.
Her mother's an amazon, her dad's a barbarian bear warrior. She's a large female, and I would love to see how they would mingle.
Seul might love to be around someone not so. Bear-like. Maybe they'd need eachother? They're both stuck and have nowhere to go with their talents.

She's very strong hearted, but silently Seul is very romantic compared to her father who'd rather wrestle a bear.. and sit at a bar when she's 13 and down 5 beer while Uncle Flik wheezes over one. And compared to her mother who's an amazon who'd rather rip someone's head off and serve it on a plate then give an ignorant wench the time for her ear. If that.. makes any sense. To Aoide and Viktor it does.

They don't necessarily have to be tied in romantically. I could totally take on Seul being the big friend who beats the crap out of Aio's bullies :>.

New Plot for LEOOOOOooo
The Magpie would enjoy stealing the artist into the pride smile . And promising him some work to.. well work on.
She thinks he's shiny, and if she did have a crush on him she'd understand his ignore-women-and-men vibes biggrin ;;.  

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:43 pm
New Plot for Aiolos

I think it would be fun for him to meet Ikira. She also is a rogue. She has a very adventurous spirit, but also a very chivalrous heart. She believes that those who do the right things will always prevail, and that any who are able to help should do so, and those who don't are evil or wrong. She's kinda a knight in training, though she only trains herself. She is very strong-willed and independent. Someone telling her it's stupid to 'rescue' someone, or stand up for something, will only meet with cold disdain. She knows what's right, and refuses to be dissuaded from following her heart.

Seems to me Ikira and Aiolos could get into some awesome situations of their own making. Attempts to rescue frogs from baby alligators! Battling evil stick-bugs! Chasing rainclouds from the sky! Championing the plight of a lost feather that needs to find the bird it belongs to! Whatta ya say?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 5:59 pm
Chi Sohma

Ooh awesome! I'll add those to my que. XD I knew I was missing some! :fails hard:
The meta's still going on. ;3; I think life ate a few people up.

Kiana_Nala

Ooh that would be awesome! o: I could really use a rival, and a female rival would be an interesting twist. >3 We can rp a bit and see how it goes?

Depawsit

I think I'll take Vistada up on the method of joining simply because I can see him being stolen away into something rather than just walking in on it. XD I would love for them to become very good friends, however. He's a bit of an artist himself and many will see him as a bit nuts up top. It sounds like they'd get along with eachother very well.

Vistada

I'll add those too XDDD I knew I lost those LOL :worst rp partner EVER:

Ooh that'd be awesome o: Maybe we can work with Nala and Tal for a four way rp sort of thing? Poor boy's going to be surrounded by girls. >> :Completely okay with this!: They can make kind of a rag tag group. XDD

Ohman. XDD He'd totally be the type to get stolen into a pride. That would be hilarious. :3 And she can be his buddy on the 'new comers' side of the pride's conflict.

Talencia

OOhhh she's awesome. o: Maybe we can plot with Vis and Nala? I kind of like the idea of a bunch of cubs kind of banding together at cubhood. XD It could be an interesting 'party' situation where not all of them get along but they're in it together regardless.  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:39 pm
Thalion

Sounds like a plan to me! C:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:07 pm
LET'S BLOW THIS POPSICLE STAND!

Suel: -fluffers at Aiolos-  

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Talencia

Blessed Friend

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:23 pm
I very much would love this! Ikira would definitely be all for being involved with a random group of youngsters that seek out adventure and suchlike. Think of all the trouble they could get into!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:50 pm
Yay! It works now!

New Plot for Leo!
RP with the assassin band of course!!! heart I would love to have him and Maria as client & artist again. She was a great supporter of his even when he was a relatively un-known artist. And the cubs would adore another playmate for when Uncle Altair gets annoyed at them. X3  

Tanakako

Allied Recalibrator

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:59 pm
@Tal, Vis, & Nala:
>3 We have a group! Shall I start us an rp?

Tanakako

I'm kind of starting him out as a fairly unknown individual being hauled in by one of the gypsies. XD Maybe she and him can start their friendship from there? It'd be fun to play with the Ac group.  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff