ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:27 am
User Image

<3 Glad you could make it to my plot thread!

It's fairly small, and I've stuck some general plots up.
If you happen to think up something that one of my
SoA could fit into, please, feel free to post or PM me!

This also goes if you feel that one of mine could fit
Into one of your plots! <3 Don't be shy, now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:29 am
User Image

Name: Koehro
Translation: "Earth Walker" Elvin Origin
Personality:
While not completely socially awkward, he doesn't always know quite how to act around others, especially in larger groups. He has a fondness for cubs, but believes that he could easily hurt them, being even larger than normal Iknimaya size. He is not quite gruff, but not soft. He seems to be a balanced individual, if a bit insecure at times, preferring to observe rather than take part, though a large portion of him would happily join in with whatever is going on around him; his perceived awkwardness tends to prevent him from shedding his inhibitions at the time. He finds it truly difficult to confide in others in the pride, save for his twin sister, whom he could share the world with. He has, and continues to make, attempts at coming out of his shell more and more often, by finding people he has similarities with, or generally happy and talkative lions within the pride. By seeing them relaxed, it causes him to relax and open up. Think of a slowly blooming flower; waiting, and waiting, and waiting for it to open up, with the result being lovely, but still recognizable as the budding flower it had been before.

Future Plots/Goals:
x. I'm Here to Aid You
o.
Koehro's already helped out one damsel in distress--Clerm, by helping to subdue and kill a very hungry African Rock Python. I think it'd be amusing for him to help out other females - unmated and mated - and see where that leads. Primarily, these probably wouldn't be love interests, but he is a very awkward boy.

x. Do You See Me?
o.
I want someone for Koehro that won't mind if he bumbles over his feelings a lot, and that won't necessarily care that he's rather awkward. To either tie in or be a deviation from the above plot, I think it'd be amusing if it was a female he didn't have to save...but he's drawn to quiet types. So, how that'd work out, I don't know.

This can be a rogue Lioness, but she'd have to be willing to join the Iknimaya, as his heart and soul are there already. He also has a twin sister, and they're nigh inseparable. I want something like that relationship for him, but obviously, different, as they'd be mates.

--> Found. Zing's Hesper. <3

x. ???
o.
???

--- ----- ------- ------------- ------- ----- ---

User Image

Name: Arìatherae
Translation: "Whispers of Silver Fire in the Sky" Elven Origin.
Personality:
This little girl is both gentle, nurturing, and fierce. As such, for most of her life, she will be confused about which is right and whether she's whole. Or, rather, that she's not supposed to be so divided, personality-wise, and as such, will resist one (or perhaps both) aspects of herself--essentially rejecting herself.

She does, however, care for her family immensely, and feels she has to look over her siblings, be they older or younger. While she is fierce, she's not violently so, unless provoked to the extreme. She won't know whether she would be suited for a Warrior (even though it seems to be predominately male) or something much more gentle, like a babysitter. While she wants to help her siblings, and protect them, she'll neglect herself until it's just too much to take. Her persona will largely be fleshed out through RP in all stages of her life.

This fierceness will also translate into a very driven girl, much like her father. Her tenacity will enable her to get through this large and trying period of her life, but how easy or difficult it will be will, as said before, depend on RP and interaction with other Pride members.

Future Plots/Goals:
x. My Path is Not Clear
o.
This little girl is in for a bit of a rocky road when it comes to balancing her aspects of fierceness and nurturing. She won't understand that both pieces are part of herself, and thus she could wind up running away from one over the other (which part depends on the RP she gets~), but eventually, she should come to the realization that this is who she is, and thus, will be able to find her place in her family and the Pride.

x. Nyasambe? Eywa?
o.
Part of this girl's struggle will be within finding solace in the Spirits that Guide, and if possible I would adore an RP with the Pride's Matron Goddess. (Not to mention with a lot of the cubs - including her family - calling their mothers "Eywa", it will be a bit confusing to her! She thought she had the Goddess for her mother. xD) It should help to shed a little light on her path, who she is, and how she will ultimately view the Pride and most of those within it. This is, of course, aside from the "Coming of Age" RP. Maybe she's looking for a little more help.

x. Trouble in the Forest
o.
She doesn't go looking for trouble, per se, but with the forest being the dangerous place it is, I want her to have an encounter either in or at the boarders of the forest, preferably when she's still very young. How she gets out of it is up in the air, but this could also tie in to the plot below.

x. Boundaries Crossed A.K.A The Faux "Paw"
o.
I'd like her to do something seen as "wrong" (but not something that would require her being driven out of the Pride) in the view of the Pride, or just her parents, and the consequences to come of it.

x. I Never Understood It...
o.
This "Love" thing. Eventually, or early on, I would like her to meet and begin to fall for her eventual mate. I'd like this to be before she finds her Path opening up to her, as this will ultimately confuse her. She will be so resistant at first - believing she's not whole, that she's fragmented somehow - that she will attempt to drive him/her off. Whether her mate helps her as her father did her mother is up to plotting and how the RPs turn out. (I don't know her parents' position on arranged marriages, but this could be included: whether it was right for her, or isn't, which could tie in to plots above~)
-> Mate Plot, essentially.

* Basically, a lot of her family interactions will begin to shape her, so I'm going to be looking and hunting for family RP. She may briefly venture from the Pride lands, as well, but will make her way back home.

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:33 am
User Image

Name: Ku'síválte
Translation: "Her Heart is Blessed by the Stars" Carpathian Origin.
Personality:
This little pup is absolutely enamored with the stars, and for the most part, she comes off as a very innocent, very whimsical, baby. She doesn't exactly like that she has to be with the Nannies a lot of the time, but lacks no love from her mother. And as much as she may rather dislike staying with the Nannies, it provides ample opportunity to learn and star gaze!

She may have been borne into a world of conflict, but especially right now, it doesn't seem to touch her. As she grows, those in the pack may find that she is, indeed, actually aware of the tension and danger...but she tends to bury however she truly feels for it in her devotion to the stars, in her love for the heavens within the sky. She fervently believes they can show them the way out, to a better life than what's currently going on. Perhaps she's truly naive, in that sense.

She tends to be somewhat easily intimidated, though moreso from any stark silences she's treated with, far above loud, harsh words or physical displays of intimidation.

Future Plots/Goals:
x. It's Just Puppy Love.
o.
I'd like for her to develop a (seemingly one-sided as I look at the family tree) crush on Mia Sharra's Aurinko, who I used in the plot. Completely okay to say no, however. x3 I just want her to start to feel something for someone, and have the potential hope dashed so she turns more fully towards the stars.

x. You Light My Night
o.
Eventually, I wouldn't mind getting her a mate; even better if he just appears, no family, "sent by the stars" (or created from the stars) just for her.

x. My Place Among the Stars
o.
A lot of potential for this girl (and shall be decided largely through RP):
Star-Tracker--love of the stars, she'd want to know all she could about them, despite her whimsical nature.
Collosus--for the irony.
Aurora--she's got love for the stars, she'd make a good entertainer, the stars whispering their stories for her to share with her pack.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:34 am
User Image

Name: Berhanu
Translation: "Light"
Personality: Berhanu is an absolute sweetheart. And, he's also his mother's son. He tends to be almost care-free, and very happy-go-lucky.

However, he has been progressively losing sight in his right eye as his Sight (Seer) grows. His father was/is now afflicted by complete blindness. Berhanu can See out of his right eye, and this has been the cause of some confusion for him.

Future Plots/Goals:
x. Mate
o.
This may be filled. Just waiting on a response!

x. Let Me Help You!
o.
Berhanu's already found himself helping a few other lions (the link above, and Sliahb--this is also how he came into contact with his familiar, Leutu. I'd like him to encounter more SoA that he can help, either way.

x. ???
o.
???

x. ???
o.
???

x. ???
o.
???

User Image
Name: Leutu'naida
Translation: I forget the exact translation, but it's something like "Mist Walker".
Personality: Leutu is shy and timid, but really opens up to Berhanu--she adores and trusts him utterly. She may not be entirely open to him having a mate, but her nature is to care. It shouldn't take much to truly win her over--especially if she gets to interact with Ber and his mate and see them together.

Future Plots/Goals:
x. Troubled Servil!
o.
Leutu, despite being timid and easily frightened, will explore. This could land her in several troubling situations! Open to anything being an aggressor, and anything being someone to save her, as well.

x. Someone...Just for Me?
o.
Little Leutu needs a mate. x3 She's gentle and shy, but seeing Ber so happy, or perhaps this may even be before his mate comes into play, will give her some desire to want someone special just for herself. Aww~

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:35 am
User Image
Name: Neo'olumiji Kaffir
Translation: "Newly Awakened Unbeliever" Unknown Origin
Personality: Neo/Kaffir is a rather young Cheetah, but he acts like a grumpy old man. He's definitely not the easiest guy to get along with, but at times he does have a redeeming quality or two.

Future Plots/Goals:
x. Fling -- Leopard
o.
I'm in a search for a lovely, mostly natural, Leopardess for him to fling with--this could develop into more, if the other owner's willing.

x. Mate?
o.
If the Leopardess' owner isn't interested in pursuing something more, I want him to find a cheetah mate. <3 I'd prefer natural tones, but, shoot me with ideas and offers!

--> Trying things out with Polette's Alani! <3

x. Mister Grinch
o.
Random encounters, ahoy! Be prepared to potentially have your SoA pissed off--especially if Imamu isn't about.

x. ???
o.
???

x. ???
o.
???

User Image
Name: Imamu
Translation: "Spiritual Guide" Unknown Origin
Personality: Imamu is bouncy, happy-go-lucky, and a general pain in the a** for "Kaffy". They have a love-hate relationship, and as much as Imamu's willing to stick by his crotchety cheetah, he won't tolerate extremely bad manners or Kaffy hurting cubs or females that can't defend themselves.

He brings a dose of freshy squeezed lime to Kaffy's life, and though the cheetah never seems to appreciate his presence...it's welcome nevertheless.

Future Plots/Goals:
x. Puppies! ERR'WHAR!
o.
Imamu is super-crazy about cubs and puppies and...well, any sort of baby, really. Adopting, or finding a nice female to make some with would tickle him pink.

x. Friends Like Me
o.
Imamu needs some friends. Despite his happy-go-lucky ways, and even knowing that Kaffy appreciates his presence deep down, it's still hard for him to be overshadowed by Mister Grumpy-Butt. He needs some friends he can just...relax with and actually talk with.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:38 am
User Image
Name: Maɣe Síʋamet
Translation: "Heart of the Earth" / "The Earth Is My Heart" Carpathian Origin
Rank: ??? -> Shooting for the Peke Na Pack, most likely Tree Shaper
Personality: Blank slate, right now. Getting a feeling of "silent observer" and other very quiet, misty type traits, and a strong, unique affinity for the Earth.

Future Plots/Goals:
x. ???
o.
???

x. ???
o.
???

x. ???
o.
???

--- ----- ------- ------------- ------- ----- ---

User Image
Name: Ködćoro
Translation: "Fog/Mist/Darkness that Flows like Rain" Carpathian Origin
Personality: Ködćoro is perhaps one of the nicest guys you'll meet. He has a genuine affection and a deep sense of caring responsibility for those around him, even complete strangers. He simply can't help himself; if it's within his power to help someone else - indeed, even if it isn't - he's right there helping them with whatever they need.

He's very soft-spoken and well-mannered, a gentle soul with great compassion that simply wants to aid everyone he can if they need it. A shoulder to cry on, a Healer, a companion, and so much more.

Future Plots/Goals:
x. ???
o.
???

x. ???
o.
???

x. ???
o.
???

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:39 am
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:35 am

/snips ribbon!

Open! <3 C'mon in.

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:40 pm
If you'd like Berhanu to have a home, the Koti Kaikille is always open to him, and his mate, if he has one.
Just shamelessly throwing that out there. xD;

But on the note of interactions, Kuu could always use some help in trying to find helpful plant life.

Undine wouldn't mind interacting with Kaffir. She's an old gal, and her mate is grumpy, too. So, she's used to that sort. Mani needs to meet more cheetahs. Chilali is ' natural ', in a way? I suppose. If anything, they could just meet up. If you like her though, I wouldn't mind her having a cheetah mate. She's in the Mlima Tuokoa.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:34 pm
Schicksalswende

I was thinking about joining a pride with him, and I love the look of Koti Kaikille, but unfortunately, he wouldn't leave his leopard mother behind, much less have her be a 'slave', even a beloved one--it would simply break his heart. I'll see what happens, though~

On Kuu, though, I'd be delighted for RP~ <3 I don't think Ber's really the wisest to ask about plant life, but he'd give it a whirl to learn some new skills!

And, holy man. @____@ So many pretty cheetahs (and your leopardess is awesome!). I'd adore RP with whomever you're feeling.

And Chilali is about what I'm looking for, colour-wise. xD I didn't really want any outrageous colours, is all. We can try them and see how they go~?

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:50 pm
ArashiX

That's understandable.
His mother is more than welcome to come, and she wouldn't be touched, being a Beloved. She'd only be a ' slave ', by name to others in the Coalition. Otherwise, she'd be a normal member. They aren't touched by anyone else.
If you have anyone else you'd like to put in, hybrid or otherwise, feel free to! :3

Any little bit helps, and Kuu could probably teach him a few things.

Aw, thanks. <3
Undine, is actually Mani's mother and Mani was my very first SoA!
I wouldn't mind RP'ing either of them.

Oh, good. I wasn't sure if Chilali would fit what you were looking for or not.
But yeah! I'd like to see how the interact with each other.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:31 pm
SIBLING RP IS A MUST.
As well as the adorableness we talked about. XD Koehro and Varali his stalker. >.> I mean friend.
Also, my girl Coeur recently became a rogue and if you were up to it, maybe they could have an RP together? She's now just wandering around trying to find her purpose in life so I think he would be a good lion for her to meet along the way. C:

User Image

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:29 pm
Schicksalswende

:3 I'll definitely think on it and ask Inku what she thinks, at least.

Would you prefer to start, or shall I?

~Kiana_Nala~
SIBLING RP IS A MUST.

Yes to that and all of the above!

It'd be really easy for Koehro to meet her, too, considering he spends quite a bit of his time along the outside borders, as well. :3

And, would you like to start one? And I'll do the other?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:15 pm
ArashiX

Alrighty~ c:

I'd prefer if you started. I'm.. terrible at it. xD;

Schicksalswende

Dapper Shapeshifter

ArashiX

Divine Galaxy

13,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:16 am
Schicksalswende

I don't want to overwhelm myself with a bunch of RPs, so I just put two up, for now!

Berhanu x Kuu and Neo x ???

I figure you could use one or both of your cheetahs, for that~ <3 I just wasn't sure if you'd want to use both, or just one. I'll edit the title accordingly.

[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff