Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:03 pm
COME AT ME BRO.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:05 pm
Prided SoA

User Image • Tsisqua is the 'normal' father-figure that was born into a family with mental disorders all around. A seer, Tsis is a large Ela-lion in which tend to be smaller. So he is just larger then a normal sized lion. He just recently (and quite literally) stumbled into a relationship so he's not looking.

Plots Looking For:

General RP/Pride RP
Friends
Sibling RP
DAD RP?! biggrin .

Plots Not Looking For:

New Prides
Mate/Flings
Death

User Image

• The Magpie doesn't talk about her past much, besides obvious knowledge that she's from the North, her thick fur suggests that she is new to the ocean side. She is actually a 'cosplay' of a magpie. She was welcomed in as Head Merchant by the king himself; Shandor.
She's very witty, and will enjoy you if you're shiny. Or have shinies to buy/sell from/to her.
I don't know much for mates or flings, this lady might have a bit of a fling with Thalion's Leonardo-Cosplay boy. A little romance to this lady might just be him. However, she'll always respect him.

Plots Looking For:

General/Pride RP
She will do JRPs.
She can teach some want-to-be-Kizi-Merchants biggrin .

Plots Not Looking For:

New Prides
Mate/Flings
Death

User Image • Saikon's the pride leader's son and the son of the Wind Goddess. He's an infertile Cheaton but would kill for some little cubblings. Though a mate or anything would be a weird feel for him, and would have to be in the Chokwe pride as he will not be leaving his pride. I am looking for surrogate-parents for him to have a batch of babies smile . Or someone who will surrogate. I think the one person out of my own batch would be the next lady that'll be in this plotting. However, I would like one of the parents to look like him. (YELLOW). He's a rounded male, and will have open conversations. I WILL tell you that he is in the pride-meta-plot between Chokwe and the Vampire pride. If you want to plot within that for Saikon he will be a scout/runner for his father.
Plots Looking For:
Love
General/Pride
Surrogates
He can do J-Rps
Plots not looking for:
Death
Maim
New Prides
User Image
•Brunhild is a tactical battle maiden, her father a gigantic warrior, she walks in his pawsteps. Brun is bigger then normal lionesses, and she is rather proud of this attribute. However it has made it a little hard to find someone to love. She will also not be leaving Chokwe as she has her whole family there. And, as the eldest daughter she has to take care of her father's.. Recent.. Kid-boom. If a whole couple will not take up Saikon's wish for surrogates, she will surrogate babies for him, whether it be a cheetah or a lion. Or even a leopard. I will say that she will be looking for a lover maybe after or during the time. But her permanent mate would probably be a lion since.. She's big.
Plots Looking For:
Love
General/Pride
Surrogate dad for Saikon-- if a couple or a female doesn't sign up before her.
Plots not looking for:
Death
Maim
New Prides

User Image Kinnison is a quiet and contemplative hunter/scout. He believes in the balance of nature and will respect anyone who favours this as well. He will never leave his pride, his comrades need him. And he needs them. I would love to find someone for him to love, and I would LOVE lots of flings smile . Not a horde-size like his fellow soldier Viktor. But he would love to return some little leopards (or mixxes) into Chokwe. Kinnison is a cosplay of Kinnison from Suikoden II.

Plots Looking For:
Love
FLINGS
General/Pride
He will also Surrogate for Saikon if there is no father found for Saikon's want.
Plots not looking for:
Death
Maim
New Prides

User Image Barsia is a shy, and yet very intellectual gent. He's a healer, and is a smaller-then-average male lion. Like the other Chokwe, he won't be leaving the pride. And if he does it's for a damn good reason. He was picked up as a cub, after being abandoned, by Kinnison and was raised to be whoever he wanted to be. If he were to leave, he'd feel horrible. I am accepting flings or a mate. ;;.
Plots Looking For:
Love
General/Pride
Plots not looking for:
Death
Maim
New Prides - Right now.

User Image• Sefu's a little bit of a blank slate. I have a potential mate for him afte some story happens, when he grows up. However he's always open for some cutesy cub rp. Sefu is VERY shy and will not be the kind of male who wants to go out and have some mischievous tales to tell his children. He is the grandson to Scar.
Plots Looking For:
General/Pride
Family
Plots not looking for:
Death
Maim - SERIOUSLY who would wanna main that cute face ; u;.
New Prides

User Image

•Ime loves her pride, as much as she won't admit it, and has had a very messed up past. She is the daughter of a rogue and Yareha; one of the large Sesshoumaru family-trees. She's witty, and can be a handful. She also has an issue in which she acts like an adolescent even at the young cub age. Ever since she had been weened from Iei; she had been in charge of what or where her younger siblings could go. Or how they should act. She feels bad when she makes someone's heart break. But she has a bad habbit that ensure she'll tell you how things are. Ime has a small pact that if she fell in love she'd never leave them unless they did what Yareha, her father, did. Then she'd let them pay. *Please keep in mind I want no relatives and her family is extensive.*

Plots Looking For:

General RP/Pride RP
Family RP
Mate RP

Plots Not Looking For:

New Prides
Death

User Image
User Image Ochieng and Solaire are brothers, and are actually Ime'Kotek's cousin. So yes, their family is extensive as well. Ochieng is a large male cub, where as Solaire is rather normal sized. Ochi is very bear-like and loves little things in life, where as Solaire believes in JOLLY CO-OPERATION and is a cosplay of Solaire from Dark Souls.
Ochi's quiet, and let's his brother from time-to-time talk for him.

If they're alone, this is ok as Solaire and Ochieng aren't attached at the hips. I am looking for a love for Ochieng, a maybe young-crush if that's abled. I don't know if I want him to leave the Moon Pride, I'm hoping I don't have to. But it's always in the air. Same for Solaire.
I'm happy where they are now.

I WOULD LOVE to have the Sun God meet Solaire ;D; who.. is actually his great, great grand--Uncle?.. To complete my geekhood. (As Solaire of Astora praises the sun as a god)

Plots Looking For:

General RP/Pride RP
Family RP - Either both or not.
Ochieng - Young Crush

Plots Not Looking For:

New Prides
Death

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:06 pm
Rogue

User Image Scarf Phayde has a bit of a personality problem, though both are quiet and he does sometimes have the choice on who he would like to represent. Sometimes. Phayde has a very dark side to him, and it is a little persistent in it's wants. Whatever they are, not many of them know. The other side is a very understanding, and calm side. This is his usual. However he sometimes says things that show you his darker side. They aren't bad or good, it's just him. He's sometimes very awkward to talk to.
Plots Looking For:
- Cheetahs to Fling?
- A love
- People who understand
- I am iffy on prides.
Plots not looking for:
- Death

User Image She is so blank slate. Blank slates feel like as if they have something on them. I think Calaeda is like Phayde, however she's always really chipper and happy. But she goes through a bipolar spurt here or there. Sometimes she can be a downer, however not as bad as many manics. That's how I picture her, I have never personally rped her personality.
I want her to find a lifemate. I don't know about pack, Eha's name is pretty special to me and I don't know about Peka Ne. However out of my two girls this would be the one I would let go there. However I do know she has a soul that loves to be around others.
It depends on her lifemate really smile .
Plots Looking For:
- A love
- M.. Maybe a fling? She IS perty. But I'm more into love.
- Maybe a fight and injury!? XD.
Plots not looking for:
- Death

User Image Prema's a harbinger of love. She loves love. Lovelovelove. However she hasn't gotten many friends since she was kicked out of her pack. She was born to a set of parents, one of them was the second in command, a young purple male.. and an omega. A blue female. Her father started a revolution in the rather.. Large pack and won against the Alpha male, however during his festival of his win the Alpha male took his life. And Prema was chased out the moment she was able to hold her own weight. Only due to her holding a purple coat like her father's.
Prema's trying to find love, and I would love her to fling a couple of times however if I find myself liking someone in the thread I might just stick to Lifemate for her. She doesn't need flings. I just would love to spread her pretty. biggrin ;. She's very iffy on packs. However if I like the criteria I might.. Ya know. However she likes other species around too (Not romantically she just enjoys the company of a lion or even a leopard from time to time), so I wouldn't mind a pride either.
Plots Looking For:
- A love
- Maybe a fling. Or two.
Plots not looking for:
- Death
- Super-Maim. I would take on an injury.. But she's not a big fighter.

User Image
Neph is not looking for love. She has someone. She has a light-sensitive albino boy, however I would love her to meet a bunch of people in her time hunting for him. She's keeping him healthy as he's an ex-Mountain Prider and isn't used to the heat. They're slowly on their way to the Moon Pride as well.
She was abandoned by her family for not being 'pretty enough'.
Plots Looking For:
- General RP
- Maybe a fight?
- She accepts help in hunting.
Plots not looking for:
- Death
- Super-Maim. I would take on an injury.. But she's not a big fighter.

User Image

Back Leg Items Aoide, or Anthem as she goes by sometimes. Is an older female who travels with her daughter Seul. Aoide's a large seer who has the ability to foresee a battle or hunt and feel what it's outcome will be.
She's a very muscular female, and a true warrior. She was bred into a family that taught her to carry herself like a warrior.
Anthem will take up fights, and she is in the Chokwe vs. Vampire pride battle. She will be fighting for Chokwe as her little one's father is Viktor. (Seul has enough plots with a pack of little lioness cubs and Thalion's Aiolos she's good to go for plotting XDD).
I do not know which pride she'd join, I'm still iffy. She is not with Viktor, but she has someone coming along to steal her heart.

Plots Looking For:
- General RP
- Maybe a fight
- She will help in hunts. Since she can take down huge animals.
- She will help fight off bullies.
Plots not looking for:
- Death
- Super-Maim. I would take on an injury! razz .

User Image He's a Guardian like Anthem I gather? I would totally take him to be a guardian. He's got a good wit and he is the kind of lion who HAS the final word. He'll be a great dad. He does have a life mate and has no need to look at other ladies. However I need rps if we ever wanna like ;; get babies LOL.
Plots Looking For:
- General RP
- Maybe a fight
- He will help fight off bullies.
Plots not looking for:
- Death
- Super-Maim. I would take on an injury! razz .

User Image

This man. DAT MAN. He's a bit of a trickster. A bit? OK he's a trickster. Though he knows when to respect others, this leopard is definitely someone to not ask the wrong kind of question. He's a blank slate aside from this. But he's one of my most loved OCs. ;;.. Lol I even own him in Red-Winged-Black-Bird plushie version! I would love to Fling the crap out of him. I already know one who will be flinging, but I think that will be out of respect more then tricking. He tends to like Leopards more then lions or cheetahs razz ;.
He's also more of a free spirit. Oh! By the way his name is Ikarus.

Plots Looking For:
- General RP
- Tricks!
- Flings!
Plots not looking for:
- Death
- Prides - For now.
- Super-Maim.

User Image Kivuli Faraji is an older lion, one that still can have some cubs and see them through a chunk of their life and have grandchildren. I do have a mate lined up for him down the road whenever she wins her fling with a demon. But for now he's pretty alone. Besides Katori and Kathane(Who isn't on here but is mine as well), who are two siblings keeping an 'eye' on him. Kivuli is a good chat. He's quizical and will make you think. He's very fatherly and will adopt cubs if they're lonely. Katori(the brother) is very friendly to cubs to so they'd have two dad-figures and Kathane who'd actually take care of them razz .
He's humble and at times it's very hard to acknowledge his loss of eyesight. But Kivuli at one point in his life DID see. Just it was a long time ago when he was a Juvenile.
Kivuli, I am gathering will be leaving the DawnWalkers(Just because he seems to.. much of a wanderer. And it didn't seem like a him-place?). However he'll keep to his priest-like ways.
Plots Looking For:
- I don't know about Flings.. But IF YOU CAN PERSUADE ME. And trust me. This man is HARD TO PERSUADE ME ABOUT XD.
- If someone needs a shoulder to cry on or a father figure..
- Someone who needs help psychologically
- He's met the Goddess of the Lost.. And I would LOVE him to meet more Gods. He'd love conversation with them.
Plots not looking for:
- Death
- Maim
- Fight

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:07 pm
JUST FOR STUFF OK!?
Ikarus Flings:
Farore
Frausta owned by Buffy_the_Bloody

Y..You guys can post now.

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:28 pm
-stares at- When I get back in the morning I BETTER SEE SOME POSTS HERE razz .
jkjkjk <3. Ilualldon'thurtme.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:59 am
Okay, I'll bite because I need some RP and I'll apologize for being a little... rusty. XD;; RL affected me for a while and I really want to RP again.

ANYHOO! 8D

For Kivuli Faraji I have two lions for you:

User Image

He's mostly attached to the DawnWalkers and doesn't like to leave the sands too often, however he does follow loneliness wherever it goes and tries to fix it. Athrun's OLD, I mean REALLY old and he knows a lot about the world. He only just got his memories back recently(He was reborn from his old form). So if you wanted him to learn a thing or two from gods or just to meet one and bs a little, Athrun would be a good candidate. ^^

User Image

ALGKJAGASAF!! I need RPs for this poor girl. ;w; I only have one half finished one and she's a lot of fun to RP with. Étaín is strong and loyal, she just gave up on her search for her family(since I lost that plot 8D;;; ) I'm up for anything for her, really I am. I just want her to meet people.

I have someone for your Ela as well but I don't want to pile on the RPs just yet. 83;;; Cuz I work two jobs right now. I just want to flex my brain muscle if you're willing to RP with me.

If they don't tickle your fancy you can look through this and pick one you like: LINK I've got lions, cheetahs and wild dogs and one leopard. XD *Chuckles*

laefe

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:52 am
Laefe

I would love to rp Kivuli with the two. I think it's cute that his second God will be of the lonely. Since I do have a prospect mate; however Kivuli will probably get a little lonely in the world smile .

Kivuli might enjoy the conversation between Etain and himself.

If you want you can throw me anything. Whether it be after these two or not XD!

Who would you like to set up the rp? and if your slow don't worry about that.. I have a job that needs me there constantly and I am going to be moving 5 hours north. XD;. (In May)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:11 am
I DO NOT KNOW WHO BUT I WANT PLOTS.

User Image
This his Machholz. She's a guard in the Mwezi'Johari and would like all sorts of RPs?

User Image
He's looking for someone to understand his weird love of manly flowers. ;3;

User Image
Vinny's always up for general RP?  

Feral Mule

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:29 am
User Image

He can act as a surrogate dad for Saikon.... I just need a female for him is all x ' D ANNND rps whichi I can do rp part easy.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:21 am
I gotta admit, I had a hard time reading your thread, because on this comp the text doesn't line up with the characters, buuuuut~

For Solaire or Ochieng;
User Image
Stela is going to come to the M'J on her naming quest to meet her father, and going to decide to stay in the pride. She is a sweet girl who will grow to know how to take care of herself well and not be soley dependant of others. In fact, she hates depending on others because then she feels like she owes them, and she will work tirelessly to pay back her 'debt.' She's reallyy sweet and caring at heart, and strives for peace and happiness. She also has a lot of emotional fortitude, able to keep things in for the sake of keeping a strong face.  

OP-Yuna

Crew

Dulcet Scarface

laefe

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:39 am
Vistada

I would love to rp Kivuli with the two. I think it's cute that his second God will be of the lonely. Since I do have a prospect mate; however Kivuli will probably get a little lonely in the world smile .

Kivuli might enjoy the conversation between Etain and himself.

If you want you can throw me anything. Whether it be after these two or not XD!

Who would you like to set up the rp? and if your slow don't worry about that.. I have a job that needs me there constantly and I am going to be moving 5 hours north. XD;. (In May)

It's so short. XD;; I'll work on that, I promise. And take your time with responding. ^^ Like I said, I'm a busy bee myself and I understand. I'll set up the other one later. Lunch is calling my name right now. *Laughs* But here is the first one. 83

RP

EDIT: Here's the other one. 8D RP #2

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:25 pm
Peppermint Coffee

For Viklana: Barsia and him can chill and talk awesome. Barsia is a healing-kindof-Chihi. So he def likes flowers too razz .
He could also have conversation with his older sister XD. Maybe she could be the one who understands <3.

XD For the Guard-lady I would so stick her to talking to Ime'Kotek (the female). She's in the stage of asking-everyone-everything and would LOVE to know the role of a guard. cool .

F a y t h - x

Sorry, I was doing this all very fast biggrin ;; Lol.
Ochieng and Solaire don't know about outside that well, so I think either or would enjoy conversation. Ochieng might be more into it as Solaire likes co-operation and those who are a little more co-operative. :>. Though he's a gentleman like his daddy taught him to be.

Ime'Kotek, their cousin who is female, would have fun talking about the outside. Her mother's a rogue and dad is a silly male biggrin ;.

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:59 pm
Chobi_Chocobo
User Image

He can act as a surrogate dad for Saikon.... I just need a female for him is all x ' D ANNND rps whichi I can do rp part easy.

Omg ;;.. He's awesome. I would take this up ; u;. Maybe surrogating with Brunhild?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:18 pm
Laefe

TAG. biggrin . For both.

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:41 pm
Vistada
Chobi_Chocobo
User Image

Omg ;;.. He's awesome. I would take this up ; u;. Maybe surrogating with Brunhild?

Heck yes I can do this :]  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces