Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:40 pm
Alessa waited in her office, an easy grin on her face. She had granted second interviews to her candidates, and she was prepared to grant them the Embrace and welcome them to Clan Ventrue. Currently she was waiting on Vipper, the espionage expert and black market dealer who had so intrigued and impressed her. Someone with her skills and discretion would be exactly what Ventrue needed.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:39 am
Vipper look around the room and it dont look as they had change anything, still no secretary, she go near the room and know once and open it quietly, to see Alessa in her chair wainting for her.

"hello Miss I'm here for my next interview, I can see you not found anyone for secretary " she smile to her and sit in front of her waiting patiently for her.

Pi-sama

8,450 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:43 am
Alessa stood up, and turned on her Presence power of Mind Numb, which should drain Vipper of any will to move or act. It was subtle-the Reg would feel simply overcome with exhaustion. "Oh, I find that secretaries are rather needless. And it's so hard to find good ones." She walked over to Vipper, gently holding her chin. "Hard to find good employees in general, really...but you, yes. I believe you're exactly what I'm looking for."  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games