Welcome to Gaia! ::

Haus Of GaGaloo

Back to Guilds

A friendly and intelligent community for Lady Gaga fans. 

Tags: Lady GaGa, Music, Artist, Lady, GaGa 

Reply Haus Of GaGaloo
Really Rob Fusari, really?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:55 pm
He is apparently writing a book about Lady Gaga, or the last successful part of his career, and it will involve Lina and all sorts of stuff.

Really? I also learned that Luc wrote a book about Lady Gaga.

Everyone really wants to ride on Gaga's coattails, without much work.

Rob Fusari is sitting on his a**, in his apartment, waiting for another job since Melanie Fiona. As far as I know.

But really, little monsters are only waiting for him to leak the eleven unreleased songs.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:58 am
Let's just pray that it's a good book. smile

Maybe we can learn something about Gaga from an inside perspective.

ThanksGuys12
Vice Captain

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:35 pm
ninjaboyjeff

From the sounds of it he is just gonna bad mouth Gaga and praise the dead Lina.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:42 am
Marokia
ninjaboyjeff

He was saying Lina was the talented one and s**t. Rob can seriously ******** off once you rise to top the leeches always come crawling out.He should have learned his lesson the first time he tried to sue her.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
As for the Lina thing I don't know what to think its very mysterious. I mean there is no death certificate and only the one story out there about her death. No official news stories of a pretty 19 year old girl jumping off a building .Why did the mom also wait 2 years to come out with her story? Something is fishy about the whole thing.  

l Sailor Cancer l

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:35 pm
l Sailor Cancer l
Marokia
ninjaboyjeff

He was saying Lina was the talented one and s**t. Rob can seriously ******** off once you rise to top the leeches always come crawling out.He should have learned his lesson the first time he tried to sue her.
As for the Lina thing I don't know what to think its very mysterious. I mean there is no death certificate and only the one story out there about her death. No official news stories of a pretty 19 year old girl jumping off a building .Why did the mom also wait 2 years to come out with her story? Something is fishy about the whole thing.

Are we even sure she's dead? I mean... it's possible she faked her death.

I don't know, yeah sure, she can sing, but she is surrounded by crazy people (IE boyfriend, mother, Rob Fusari) but it seems she never wrote any of her songs... I prefer my artists singing their own stuff. It seems as if they put in more soul.

Maybe Lina didn't want to be famous? (It's kind of funny how she is anyway) and didn't she die in a car crash?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:45 pm
Marokia
l Sailor Cancer l
Marokia
ninjaboyjeff

I don't know, yeah sure, she can sing, but she is surrounded by crazy people (IE boyfriend, mother, Rob Fusari) but it seems she never wrote any of her songs... I prefer my artists singing their own stuff. It seems as if they put in more soul.

Maybe Lina didn't want to be famous? (It's kind of funny how she is anyway) and didn't she die in a car crash?

It was supposedly suicide Lina jumped off a building in NYC.Its like one of those urban legends or something. Lina Morgana could have been a stage name or alias as well. She was not well known and could easily blend back in with society if she faked her death and did not want to be famous.Maybe she went back to Russia maybe she got surgery and became Lana Del Rey. I call bullshit on the whole thing not enough evidence to support that she is even dead.  

l Sailor Cancer l

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:04 pm
l Sailor Cancer l
Marokia
l Sailor Cancer l
Marokia
ninjaboyjeff

It was supposedly suicide Lina jumped off a building in NYC.Its like one of those urban legends or something. Lina Morgana could have been a stage name or alias as well. She was not well known and could easily blend back in with society if she faked her death and did not want to be famous.Maybe she went back to Russia maybe she got surgery and became Lana Del Rey. I call bullshit on the whole thing not enough evidence to support that she is even dead.

Really? I read she died in a car crash in a ... I think... and SUV wrapped around a tree or she was T-boned by a semi.

Aww come on, Lana Del Ray, really? That is an insult to Lina...

I don't really like Lana Del Ray... her voice sounds like her vocal chords were finely picked by a hungry vulture.
Even though she does write her own songs and she works with Joe Vulpis... I just don't like that fine grittiess she has, and how her songs are built. Her songs are so damn weird.

And remember, I listen to Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, and Natalia Kills on a daily basis.

We could also say that Lina could be Natalia, but Natalia was once Verbaliscious...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:16 pm
Marokia
l Sailor Cancer l
Marokia
l Sailor Cancer l
Marokia
ninjaboyjeff

Really? I read she died in a car crash in a ... I think... and SUV wrapped around a tree or she was T-boned by a semi.

I don't really like Lana Del Ray... her voice sounds like her vocal chords were finely picked by a hungry vulture.
Even though she does write her own songs and she works with Joe Vulpis... I just don't like that fine grittiess she has, and how her songs are built. Her songs are so damn weird.

And remember, I listen to Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, and Natalia Kills on a daily basis.

We could also say that Lina could be Natalia, but Natalia was once Verbaliscious...

Lina committed suicide October 4, 2008 at the age of 19 by jumping from a Staten Island hotel.

Gaga and Lina recorded about a dozen songs together with Fusari's help. None of them were ever released commercially but a couple of them did make it to YouTube.

Less than a year later Lina committed suicide by jumping from the roof of a ten story hotel.
http://mydeathspace.com/article/2010/09
/09/Lina_Morgana_(19)_committed_suicide_and_her_mother_is_claiming_Lady_Gaga_stole_Lina_s_style_and_soul

Lol I only said LLama Del Rey because she is a recent Interscope artist and has had so much damn plastic surgery. Lana's music puts me to sleep and she cant sing live her SNL performance was horrible. I could have said Natalia too as she is a Interscope artist. I love Perfectionist btw that album is so under appreciated.  

l Sailor Cancer l

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 5:49 pm
l Sailor Cancer l
Marokia
l Sailor Cancer l
Marokia
l Sailor Cancer l

Lina committed suicide October 4, 2008 at the age of 19 by jumping from a Staten Island hotel.

Gaga and Lina recorded about a dozen songs together with Fusari's help. None of them were ever released commercially but a couple of them did make it to YouTube.

Less than a year later Lina committed suicide by jumping from the roof of a ten story hotel.
/09/Lina_Morgana_(19)_committed_suicide_and_her_mother_is_claiming_Lady_Gaga_stole_Lina_s_style_and_soul

Lol I only said LLama Del Rey because she is a recent Interscope artist and has had so much damn plastic surgery. Lana's music puts me to sleep and she cant sing live her SNL performance was horrible. I could have said Natalia too as she is a Interscope artist. I love Perfectionist btw that album is so under appreciated.

Hmmm a dozen songs... so that means Wunderland and Spin U Around is only two outta a few...

Lols. I didn't know she had so much. Maybe Lina was gonna have an album before she died?

I like Natalia's songs, but I really don't like her personality. I think that's why she isn't really famous. She really is a self-saboteur, she has claimed Gaga stole from her, and I think she has also insulted from a few other artists. Like I said, awesome music, not such a great personality. Of course this is just a few things...

Lana... she does have a unique voice.... it's just.... the combination of her voice and instrumentals... not so great.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:47 pm
Marokia
l Sailor Cancer l
Marokia
l Sailor Cancer l
Marokia
l Sailor Cancer l

Hmmm a dozen songs... so that means Wunderland and Spin U Around is only two outta a few...

Lols. I didn't know she had so much. Maybe Lina was gonna have an album before she died?

I like Natalia's songs, but I really don't like her personality. I think that's why she isn't really famous. She really is a self-saboteur, she has claimed Gaga stole from her, and I think she has also insulted from a few other artists. Like I said, awesome music, not such a great personality. Of course this is just a few things...

Lana... she does have a unique voice.... it's just.... the combination of her voice and instrumentals... not so great.

Lina's album was finished and supposed to be released in 2008 or 09
I agree Natalia is a B but did have a great debut album. Natalia is kinda like Xtina for me I like the songs but hate the person.
I also think Natalia and M.I.A are just jealous of Gaga because Interscope lets Gaga do whatever she wants and gives her the biggest budget out of all the Interscope artists besides Madonna.  

l Sailor Cancer l

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 7:04 pm
l Sailor Cancer l
Marokia
l Sailor Cancer l
Marokia
l Sailor Cancer l

Lina's album was finished and supposed to be released in 2008 or 09
I agree Natalia is a B but did have a great debut album. Natalia is kinda like Xtina for me I like the songs but hate the person.
I also think Natalia and M.I.A are just jealous of Gaga because Interscope lets Gaga do whatever she wants and gives her the biggest budget out of all the Interscope artists besides Madonna.

I don't really listen to Christina... I think is kind of exaggerated. If she makes another album (even though it looks like her career is already down the drain) it has to be her saviour. It has to be.

Yes, that is probably true. Anyone is jealous of a star who is one of the best, and just wanna ride on coattails. Imagine what Gaga has done in 3 years. What she has done has taken some artists a decade.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:40 pm
I had no idea about all of this.

I wonder what Rob Fusari cares about more when writing this book - informing the world about Lina, or demean Gaga's name.

I'd go with the latter.

ThanksGuys12
Vice Captain

600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Marokia
Vice Captain

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:10 pm
ninjaboyjeff

I wonder what Rob Fusari cares about more when writing this book - informing the world about Lina, or demean Gaga's name.

I'd go with the latter.

I'd go with both.

Considering Luc, from what I heard is also writing a book also.

I know two sorta bestsellers I'm not gonna read.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 11:48 am
Marokia
ninjaboyjeff

I'd go with the latter.

I'd go with both.

Considering Luc, from what I heard is also writing a book also.

I know two sorta bestsellers I'm not gonna read.

Isn't Luc's book the Drunk Diet though? It was published a couple months ago. Or is he writing another book that I'm unaware of?

Little Monzter
Crew

Haus Of GaGaloo

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces